Yeah. Oh, good, that's the point.
对 挺好的 就是要这效果
How's Ian doing?
伊恩怎么样
Not great. But we have it covered.
不太好 不过我们能处理
I think...at least today.
应该吧 至少今天可以
Well, let me know if I can, uh
行 需要帮忙你就...
Yeah, I will.
会的
Hey, you, uh, you got a girlfriend?
对了 你有女朋友了吗
Well, I I'm around, this summer, if you wanna
这个夏天我应该在 所以你要是想...
Just just don't call 'cause Kenyetta, you know.
不过别打电话来 因为肯亚塔
Right. Come by my work
好 想找我的话
if you want to hang. Okay.
来我工作的地方 好
You look really pretty, Mandy.
你今天很漂亮 曼迪
Here we go.
来啦
Okay, baby.
好了 宝贝
Do like we talked about.
按我们之前说的来
I'll give you some privacy.
我就不打扰你了
Excuse me, I I really need to talk to the pastor,
打扰一下 我很想跟牧师先生谈谈
Is he around?
他在吗
Hold up your arms.
抬起胳膊来
Sorry? Gotta check you for weapons.
什么 要检查是否携带武器
There are no dues or fees for N.A. membership.
戒毒互助会成员不需要缴费
We are self supporting through our own contributions.
我们通过成员的自愿奉献来维持运作
N.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics
戒毒互助会无关任何宗教或政治...
I thought I might find you here.
我就知道你会在这里
Two meetings in one day?
一天参加两次会议啊
Well, I didn't get that much
因为上午那次
out of this morning's meeting.
我没怎么听
Cause I was sitting next to this guy I really like.
因为我很喜欢的男人坐在旁边 '
You want to go see a band with me tonight?
今晚要不要跟我一起去看乐团演出
That was me asking you on a date.
没错 我是在约你
Cause I figure you kinda can't ask me out,
因为我觉得你似乎不能约我 '
You know, 'cause I work for you.
因为我是你的下属
And you know how well it went for me
你也知道我上次跟老板在一起
last time I dated my boss, but...
结局并不是很美满
I got my ankle monitor off, and...
不过我把监控器摘了 所以
it feels like progress.
感觉重获新生
I don't know. I thought, "what the hell?"
于是我就想 "管他呢"
So...
所以
I'm asking.
我在约你
Are you gonna answer?
你要回答我吗
Can I answer after the meeting?
能不能等互助会结束
There's no crosstalk at this meeting.
请不要在互助会上交头接耳
Who would like to start reading?
谁愿意先发言
That's a good one there. Beautiful.
这道疤真不错 很漂亮
I'm telling you, isn't that something?
我也觉得 是不是很了不起
That's a better one. These are.
这个更好 真的是
I bet the chicks love that.
妹子肯定很喜欢
And you can make it move.
而且还可以动呢
Okay, interesting story. This was a screw up.
真不错 你看我这个多糟糕
She got some pain and just oh, my kidney.
她不过就是有点疼 就说自己肾脏不行了
Again, I'd li I'd like to
我再说一次
I'd like to thank you all for coming.
今天谢谢大家能来
Uh, I really wish that...
真希望
you all could have met David.
你们能认识一下大卫
He died bravely, the way he lived.
他死得很英勇 活得很精彩
He was fighting off a home invader.
当时他勇敢反抗入室歹徒
I really wish that I'd taught him to run
真希望我教会他的不是反抗
instead of fight. That's true, right?
而是逃跑 说得太对了
Wade? Dinner's about ready.
韦德 晚餐差不多好了
Here she is. Here she is, everyone.
她来了 给大家介绍一下
This is my wife, and David's mother, Laura.
这是我的妻子 大卫的母亲 劳拉
Laura, this is...
劳拉 他们是...
David.
大卫
Hello, everyone. Thank you for being here.
大家好 谢谢你们能来这里
It means a lot. To my husband.
我的丈夫 很在乎这一天
Laura, I'm I'm Frank. I'm the liver.
劳拉你好 我是弗兰克 我是肝脏
Oh, yeah, and I'm I'm Sheila.
你好 我是希拉
I'm Frank's wife. I'm Harold, the lungs.
弗兰克的妻子 我是哈罗德 我是肺部
Hi, I'm Alice. I'm the corneas.
我是艾莉丝 我是胰腺
Hello.
你们好
Oh fuck! Hi, everyone.
我操 大家好
I'm Frank's daughter, Sammi,
我是弗兰克的女儿 萨咪
And this is his grandson, Chuckie.
这是他的外孙 恰奇
I am so sorry if we're late.
很抱歉我们迟到了
Chuckie had to go number two real bad,
恰奇急着要上大号
so, we lost a little time.
所以耽误了点时间
My mother's heartbroken.
我妈妈特别伤心
My father, he started drinking again.
我爸爸 又开始酗酒
And my brother, he won't listen to reason.
还有我哥哥 根本不可理喻
Why would he choose faggotry over his family?
他为什么会弃家人而选基佬
Why?
为什么
It's a sin that destroys, Mandy.
那种罪恶会毁掉一切 曼迪
And you have to cut that sinner out of your life.
你必须将那有罪之人从你生活中除去
I'm just under 30 days clean.
我戒毒才一个月
And I still think about using every day.
每天还会想复吸
Because it's a constant temptation.
因为这一直是个诱惑
Like a yearning.
那种渴望
I feel it in my stomach and my skin.
我身体的每一寸都在渴望
No, no, no. Forget it.
不行 绝对不行
Bullshit, man!
放屁
It was not my idea. Fuck that, I don't care.
不是我想的主意 去他妈的 我不管
Come on. It's the only way to do it.
只有这一个办法
Somebody's got to do it. No way.
总得有人来做 不行
There's another way. Who's doing it?
没其他办法了 谁来干
Not me. I'll do it.
我不行 我来吧
No, you'll go overboard and kill a son of a bitch,
不行 你会冲动然后直接灭了他
and you know it. All right.
你心里清楚 好吧
You do it. It's your idea.
你来吧 是你的主意
That's exactly why I don't have to do it.
正因为是我的主意
It's my idea. Listen, listen
所以我不用去 听着
I'll crush his fucking skull,
我可以打爆他的头
but no, I'm not playing this. It's too fucked up.
但是我做不了这个 太变态了
Fuck that, Ian's right.
他妈的 伊恩说得对
The son of a bitch deserves to die.
那混蛋就该死
I'll do it. I'll do it for my country.
我来做吧 我愿意为国牺牲
For the army. For all of you.
为了军队 为了你们
I'll do it.
我来吧
For your country.
为了国家
Where the fuck is he? You were supposed to drug him.
他人呢 不是让你下药吗
Didn't have to. He's on his way.
用不着 他马上就到
Okay. Show me your face now.
好了 来看看你的表情
My face?
什么表情
Your seductions face.
勾男人的表情
You have no mother?
你是不是没个妈
Uh, not really.
差不多
Okay.
好吧
Ooh, what's that for?
拿这个干什么
So I could do for you what my mother did for me.
把我妈妈为我做的事 对你做一遍
My son was
我儿子曾是...
My son is the center of my life.
我儿子就是我生命的中心
It just it means so much to us
能请你们过来
to have you here On this very painful father's day.
共度这一沉痛的父亲节 我们真的很感动
My first in 18 years without my boy, so
十八年了 第一次父亲节没跟儿子度过
That is such a coincidence.
这也太巧了
Because this is my first father's day ever with a dad.
这是我第一个有爹的父亲节
Well...okay.
好的
Great meat, Laura.
肉做得真好吃 劳拉
Cheers. No.
干杯 别喝
I I I I'm sorry, but ex excuse me.
抱歉 打扰你一下
You you are not supposed to drink
你做了肝移植手术
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表