剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
显得你说的话都是出自真心
and look like you're talking from the heart.
-"一事无成的骗子" -大专毕业
- "A low-achieving grifter"? - Junior college.
我们想塑造出他的形象
We're trying to paint a picture here,
而且这种形象必须清楚明了
and the picture has to be very clear.
他不是一个好人
He was not a good man.
违法乱纪 道德丧失
Unlawful, immoral,
和我们的公♥司♥再也不会有关系
and no longer to be associated with our corporation.
你又冒油了 化妆师
You got shiny again. Hey! Makeup?
你会表现得很好的
You'll be great.
刚才没注意 我拿一下遮瑕膏
I didn't notice that before. I'll grab my concealer.
咬痕 我也没注意到
Bite marks? I didn't notice that before either.
-你要去哪儿 -我要
- Where are you going? - I gotta, uh...
稍等片刻
I need a minute.
距离五点钟的新闻还有八分钟
Eight minutes to the five o'clock news!
快去上厕所
Empty that bladder!
华盛顿将军
General Washington?
我是利奇菲尔监狱的卡普托典狱长
This is Warden Caputo of the Litchfield Correctional Facility.
不 先生
No, sir.
她并不好
She's not okay.
没错 还有两个礼拜就要走了
Yup... taking off in two weeks.
荷兰烟也不会比这个好到哪儿去
Dutch smoke can't be much better than this.
-这货品质好高 -不是这样的
- You pack some dank here. - It's not for that, man.
我本该进西点军校的
See, I was supposed to go to West Point.
为这女孩丢了机会
I lost it over this girl.
差点杀了人 惹了不该惹的人
Damn near killed somebody. The wrong somebody.
被学校开除了
Got blackballed from the academy.
我从来没跟人说过
Huh... I never told anyone that.
是因为我这袍子
It's the robe.
激发了倾诉欲
Inspires disclosure.
你相信预兆吗
Do you believe in signs?
-幸运的鸭子什么的 -不信
- Like lucky ducks and shit? - Nah.
那你信什么
What's your thing then?
我相信这个世界疮痍遍布
I believe this world's a damaged place,
如果能找到一点快乐
and if you can find a sliver of happiness,
能享受多久就享受多久
stay in it as long as you can.
不愧是和尚的智慧
Solid monk wisdom.
既然我们在互相坦白 你应该知道
As long as we're making confessions, you should know...
-我不是真和尚 -卧♥槽♥真的吗
- I'm not a real monk. - What the fuck?
抱歉
Sorry.
说实话 我以为你早就知道了
Honestly, I kinda thought you knew already.
骑单车吸大♥麻♥
Between the bikes and the pot...
其实我应该算是爱尔兰人
the fact that I'm mostly Irish,
我们冲人们扔焦糖味糖果
and we were throwing Toffifays at people.
我还以为是你们的新潮教义呢
I thought y'all was like some new-wave order.
-那你们这是搞什么 -快闪
- What is all this then? - Improv Everywhere.
这次是宗教主题活动
It's a religion piece.
我们扮和尚
We're the monks...
还有修女组和犹太教祭司组
then there's packs of nuns and packs of rabbis
跑遍全城 玩快闪
going all around the city tonight doing scenes.
扮伊玛目[伊♥斯♥兰♥宗教领袖]可费劲了
We had trouble finding imams, though.
对那些人 你得给点好处 比如
Yeah, see, for those guys, you need to sweeten the deal, like...
伊玛目们负责分发鸡尾酒什么的
the imams get to give out cocktails or something.
或者抱着可爱的小猫
Carry adorable kittens.
下个月 有跳舞主题的活动
Hey, next month, we got a big dance piece.
我们要在美食节上跟活老鼠跳舞哦
We're gonna be dancing with live rats at a food festival.
要不要加入 愿意跟啮齿类动物跳舞吗
You wanna join us? Are you comfortable dancing with rodents?
才不要 它们总想领舞
Hell, no. They always try to lead.
而且我要去阿姆斯特丹啦
And I'm gonna be in Amsterdam!
开始新生活
You know, startin' my new life.
寻找自我
Figurin' out my shit.
我辞了戴夫与破坏者游戏城的工作
I quit my job at Dave and Busters.
把存的毒品卖♥♥了
Selling off my stash.
或者自己吸掉
Smokin' off my stash.
你原来在戴夫与破坏者游戏城工作吗
You used to work at Dave and Busters?
该死
Damn.
-能让我免费玩游戏吗 -绝对不行
- Can you get me free games? - Hell, no!
我那个经理卡尔 抠得要死
Yeah, my manager, Carl, is serious as fuck.
一根冰棒都要付钱
Man would charge you for a ice cube.
敬一个神奇的夜晚
To one amazing night.
敬纽约城 宝贝
To New York City, baby.
距离直播还有五 四 三 二
In five, four, three, two...
大家也许已经得知
As many of you are aware...
昨天在利奇菲尔德教改营
we suffered a terrible tragedy
发生了一件令人悲痛的意外
here at the Litchfield Correctional Camp yesterday.
作为监狱长
As warden, it is my job to
我的职责是让这座监狱安全高效地运行
ensure that this prison runs safely and effectively.
而因为这是一座女子监狱
Because we are a women's camp,
人们总是低估这份职责的艰巨程度
that responsibility is often underestimated.
完了 他不按稿子来了
Oh, shit. He's going off-book.
大家或许都觉得
The assumption being that
这些轻刑监狱的女囚犯
minimum-security women
不会造成任何威胁
do not pose a physical threat,
只要她们有吃有穿
that as long as they are clothed and fed,
监狱就会一帆风顺
the ship will run smoothly.
然而...
Well...
我们这艘船昨晚偏航了
our ship ran off its course yesterday.
为此 一位年轻的女性失去了生命
And because of that, a young woman lost her life.
遗憾的是 我们无法让她起死回生
Sadly, there is nothing we can do to bring her back.
我明白 在如今这种情况下
Now, I understand, in these situations,
每个人都渴望复仇
everybody is hungry for blood,
都想找到罪魁祸首
everybody is looking for a scapegoat.
本次事件的当事教官
But in this case, the officer responsible...
他别无选择
well, he was set up to fail.
他是迫于情势的受害者
He was a victim of circumstance.
每一天 我的教官们都在与罪犯打交道
Every day, my officers deal with convicted felons.
每天都要与这些
Every day, they interact with
因犯罪而入狱服刑的女人们
women who were sent here to serve their time,
打交道
to repent for their crimes.
来自她们 或是其他来源的消息
Any allegations coming from them
都是不可靠的
or any other source are just not credible.
我的人履行了职责 我支持他的行为
My officer fulfilled his duty, and I defend his actions.
他会离职一段时间
He will take a short leave of absence,
之后就会回来 接受调查
and be back in uniform, pending investigation.
谢谢大家 本次不会回答记者问题
Thank you all. I will not be answering questions at this time.
我靠 居然不开除他 要放他走
Man, they ain't gonna fire him! They're letting him go free!
他们居然说他是受害者
They called him the fuckin' victim!
根本没处置他
Yo, they lettin' him off!
他们要饶了他 甚至都没说她的名字
They lettin' him off! They didn't even say her name, yo!
他们连她的名字都没说
They didn't even say her name!
快接电♥话♥啊 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, pick up. Pick up!
-没王法了 太不公平 -怎么了
- There's no justice! There's no justice! - What's going on?
他们居然护着他
They fuckin' defendin' him?
去他妈的破地方
Fuck this place!
我们受够了 去他妈的
We are done! Fuck this place!
要出事了 快走
Yo, some shit's goin' down. Come on, let's go.
这意思是要上电视
Hey, this mean we are gonna be on TV
还是不会上电视
or we're not gonna be on TV?
我得了解清楚
I gotta know these things.
意思是把你的眼线笔削尖点
It means sharpen your fuckin' eye pencil!
我用的是眼线液
I use liquid liner.
阿提卡 阿提卡 阿提卡
Attica! Attica! Attica!
你错过了 快来
You're missin' all the fun! Come on!
阿提卡是什么来着
What's Attica again?
不知道 听别人说的
I don't know. I heard other people sayin' it.
好像是那本讲鸟的小说里的父亲
Oh, maybe it's the dad from that bird book?
你是说嘲笑鸟那部吗
You mean to kill a mockingjay?
没错 《饥饿游戏》
Yeah! Hungry Games.
-阿提卡 -阿提卡
- Attica! - Attica!
阿提卡 阿提卡
Attica! Attica!
老娘不干了
We're done!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表