剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
回家洗个澡 然后再回来
Go home, take a shower, and get back here.
你还有家 所以还不会太糟
You have a home, so it can't be that bad.
你现在可不能出状况
You don't get to have a crisis right now.
我们需要你 明白吗
We need you, understand?
好的 我这就回家
Okay. I'll go home.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就在这坐坐吧
We'll sit here then.
我想我知道你为什么打我
So I guess I know what that's about.
现在没事了吧
We good now?
是啊 我们没事了 因为她没事了
Oh, yeah, we're good, because she's good.
但如果你再敢伤害她
But if you ever hurt her again,
我是说如果你再这样伤害她的感情
I mean if you even so much as hurt her feelings,
你就死定了
you're fucking dead.
-我说真的 死定了 -明白
-I mean it, literally, dead. - Got it.
你对于我来说还是个强♥奸♥犯
You are still a rapist in my book.
你没做错什么
You didn't fuck up, you didn't make a mistake.
你是个该死的强♥奸♥犯
You're a fucking rapist!
顺便一提 你的屁♥股♥光着看起来真不错
Oh, your ass looks really great naked, by the way.
我猜我们就是这样才牵手的吧
I guess this is how we hold hands.
-我很想你 -我也想你 小帕
- I missed you. - I missed you, too, Pipes.
但是我想的是这样的你 不是发疯的你
But this you, not the other galvanized-lunatic you.
我喜欢你说话下流的时候
I love it when you talk dirty.
你薯片吃到脸上了
You got chips on your face.
我希望她...
I hope she does that...
再做一次
again!
我们真的应该开始收钱了
We should really start charging.
你们欠我们一美金
Hey! You owe us a dollar.
是四美金
Four dollars!
一个奶♥子♥一美金
One dollar per titty!
就按这个价
That's the rate!
我恨监狱
I hate prison.
天哪 一个阴♥道♥两美金
Oh, my God, two dollars per vagina.
阴♥道♥要额外收费
It's extra money for vagina.
我需要一把梳子
I need a brush.
来吧
Come on.
好了 姑娘们 游戏时间结束了
Okay, ladies, play time is over.
这不是游戏时间 是在做生意
This ain't play time, it's business.
我们真幸运
Well, lucky for us,
对于你们在这里搞什么鬼
that we could all have different definitions
我们都可以各持己见
for whatever the hell it is that you do in here.
因为这里是美国 滚出去
'Cause it's America. Out!
如果你有意见 或者你 你...
And if you got a problem, or you, or you...
可以让玛利亚等会来找我谈
you could tell Maria to come and talk to me later.
好吗
All right?
尊重一下长辈 滚出去
Respect your elders, and get the fuck out!
还有你 别再做傻事了 听见了吗
And you, don't do nothing stupid. You hear me?
-你吓不到我 -那你比看上去还蠢
- You don't scare me. - Then you're dumber than you look.
好了
All right.
我们要在这干什么
What are we gonna do here?
我不知道它是否还形状完好
I don't know if it's still in good shape.
我看看
Well, let's see.
也许我们要找把梳子
Maybe we... need some brush or something.
以前都放在那边的抽屉里
Uh, they used to be in the drawer over there.
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your pity.
很好
Good.
因为我也没打算同情你
'Cause I ain't got none to give.
要试试吗
Should we try this?
你好 老兄
Hey, man.
你好
Hey.
我还以为这里是我的秘密午餐地
I thought this was my secret lunch spot.
看来不是
Guess not.
你还好吗
You all right?
介意我坐下吗
Cool if I sit?
外面简直太疯狂了 对吗
It's crazy shit out there, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
你觉得这个地方改变了你吗
Do you think this place changes you?
是总体上的 还是我自身的改变
Like, in general? Or me, personally?
你自身的
You, personally?
我没感觉到
Not that I noticed.
只是个工作 不是吗
Just a job, right?
我差点让一个犯人给我撸了一发
I almost got a hand job from an inmate.
我还是内♥裤♥偷运计划的成员
And I was part of an illegal panty-smuggling scheme.
不是吧
No shit.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
是啊
Nah.
当然不
Of course.
我只是...
Yeah, I just...
听你这么说 你懂的
Coming from you, you know.
所以你从来没受到诱惑吗
So you've never been tempted?
没有
Nah.
不能说有过
Can't say that I have.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, buddy.
就是这个
Hey, hey, hey. This is the one.
就在这里
Right here.
好好干 小巴
Let it rip, Bax.
加油 再扔一个 给那个蠢货点颜色看看
Come on, do another! Let that asswipe have it.
没人能开除巴克斯特·贝利
No one fires Baxter Bayley.
没错 没人能开除巴克斯特·贝利
Yeah, no one fires Baxter Bayley!
你们认为这种第三人称射击对我有效吗
You guys think the third-person thing works for me?
老兄 扔吧 加油
Dude, throw it! Yeah, come on!
伙计们 有车来了
You guys, a car's coming.
该死
Shit.
剩下的那些鸡蛋怎么办
What are we gonna do with the rest of them?
我们可不是来做煎蛋卷的
Well, we ain't making omelets.
本社区实行
邻里监督
中头奖了
Oh, jackpot.
老兄 别靠近 他们也许会杀了我们的
Dude, don't get too close. They might murder us or something.
大伙准备好弹♥药♥了吗
Dude, is everyone armed?
听我数 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three!
你打中她了
You nailed her!
你觉得这很搞笑吗
You think that's funny?
你♥他♥妈♥个龟孙子
You redneck piece of shit asshole!
我他妈也是个人好吗
I'm a fucking human being!
干得漂亮 我们走
Yeah, boys. Cheers, boys. Let's go.
我们不需要
We don't want any.
喝啤酒还是白酒 看情况再说
Hey, Beer Can, or Wine Glass, as the case may be.
-你喝醉了吗 -干嘛 你想占我便宜吗
- Are you drunk? - Why, you want to take advantage of me?
进来
Come in.
我不进去了 我只是想说
I shouldn't stay. I just wanted to say that...
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是个不可能完成的工作
This is an impossible job.
你之前在努力 我不该随便评判你
You were trying, and I shouldn't have judged you.
他们把你也搞垮了 是吗
They broke you, too, huh?
我猜是的
I guess.
来吧
Come on.
和我喝杯红酒 念在旧情分的面上
Have a glass of wine with me, for... old time's sake.
我真的该回去了
I should really be getting back.
现在事情有点混乱
Things are a little chaotic right now.
好吧
Right.
你大概要忙着准备
You're probably busy prepping
迎接那些要新来的人
for all those new bodies headed your way.
-她们来几个月了 -不 我是说下一轮
- They've been there for months. - No, I mean the next round.
要来填满你造的那个超级宿舍
The ones who will fill that superdorm you're building.
我和世纪挑战公♥司♥基建部的玛吉关系很好
I'm tight with Margie from Infrastructure at MCC,
她都和我说了
she was telling me all about it.
太乱来了
What a shit show.
我真的抱歉这些破事落到你头上
I'm sorry that mess fell in your lap.
更多的犯人
More inmates?
拜托 乔 你不会
Come on, Joe, you didn't
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表