剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
也是利奇菲尔德监狱活动处处长
and I am the Director of Human Activity here at Litchfield.
这位是皮斯科特拉教导官
This is CO Piscatella.
我已经请他留下
I have asked him to stay on here at camp
担任警卫队长一职
as our new Captain of the Guards.
我过去曾任此职
It's my old job.
-朱迪·金 -朱迪
- Judy King! - Judy!
最近大家生活的环境略有些拥挤
So... things have gotten a little crowded around here, huh?
世纪挑战公♥司♥很清楚
We at MCC are aware
现在各位的日子不太好过
that new situations can be trying for you ladies.
所以召集这次大会好让各位了解
So we called this meeting to let you know
我们做了哪些措施来保证大家的舒适与安全
of the measures we're taking for your comfort and safety.
例如 院子里安装了移♥动♥厕所
For instance, porta-potties have been installed out in the yard
这样室内厕所就不会
to take some of the...
过度拥挤
strain from the bathrooms.
我们得在外面拉屎了吗
We gotta shit outside now?
另外 移♥动♥厕所维护
Side note, porta-potty maintenance will be
也会成为清洁小组的新增工作
an additional responsibility for our janitorial jobs crew.
-才不要 -太好了
- Hell, no! - Yes!
我们能分到活儿吗
We gonna get jobs?
新犯人的工作分配目前还在等待审批
Job assignments for new inmates is still under review.
我们以后会处理这一问题
We'll get to that at a future time.
世纪挑战公♥司♥知道
MCC realizes it can be challenging
这么多人在一起生活有一定难度
living with this many people.
但我们预想到了这点
But we thought ahead.
今天散会的时候 每人会分到
And today, on your way out, each of you will receive...
一副免费的耳塞
a free pair of earplugs.
你逗我呢
You're kidding me, right?
朱迪·金
Judy King!
带上这小东西 躺在床上
You just pop these babies in, lie back in your bunk,
就安静得像在荒岛上一样
and it's... like you're on a desert island.
索菲娅·伯赛特在哪
Where is Sophia Burset?
她在哪里
Where is she?
全是放屁 卡普托
That's some bullshit, Caputo.
在这样的过渡时期里
We also have a plan in place
我们准备了一套方案来缓解压力
for stress management in these transitional times.
即呼吸练习
Breathing exercises.
能让你很快放松下来
Calm you right down.
有请皮斯科特拉教导官
CO Piscatella, please.
好的 我们吸气数到五
Okay, so... we are going to inhale on a count of five,
憋气五个数
hold it for five,
然后呼气数到五 好吗
then exhale on a count of five, okay?
跟我做
Repeat after me.
我的上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
他就不能先把耳塞发给我们吗
He couldn't have passed out the earplugs first?
抱歉 不把我说的话当回事吗
I'm sorry, did that sound in any way optional?
呼吸练习有一天可能救你的命
Because it could save your life one day.
全体吸气
Now... inhale!
-是已经不一样了
-现在我们的人更多
哥伦比亚贩毒团伙
The Colombian cartels...
已经彻底垮了
their time is over!
现在是墨西哥人把毒品运上公路
Now, it's the Mexicans moving powder up I-90
送到我们的街区 像他妈送快递一样
and deliverin' it to our neighborhoods, like the fuckin' UPS guy!
他们不在乎我们
They don't care about us,
不在乎我们的家庭
they don't care about our family,
更不在乎我们的传统
they don't care about our heritage.
他们眼里只有钱
They're all about the money.
而我们眼里只有爱
We're all about love!
正因如此 我们要打垮他们
That's why we're gonna destroy 'em.
这些混♥蛋♥以为他们能掌管这座城市
These cundangos think they're gonna run our city?
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
矮子进监狱了 而狮子还在这里
El Chapo's in jail, but El León is still here!
多米尼加万岁
Dominican forever!
今天我们在此一聚的真正目的
Now, for the real reason we're here.
是为了给我宝贝女儿玛丽亚庆祝生日
To say happy birthday to my baby girl, Maria!
来啊 玛丽亚
Come on, Maria!
看 小公主 这都是为你准备的
See, princess? This is all for you.
大家今晚都为你而来
Everybody came out tonight for you.
-我的蛋糕 -是你的蛋糕
- My cake. -That's your cake!
亲爱的 看上面写什么了
What's that, honey? What's it say there?
-玛丽亚 -是谁啊
- Maria! - Who's that?
-是我 -对了 就是你
- Me. - That's you! That's right!
生日快乐 亲爸爸一口
Happy birthday. Give Daddy a kiss.
谢谢你 狮子
Gracias, León.
这个时候你该说什么 宝贝儿
What do you say, baby?
对喽
Yes!
你现在是警卫队长了
You know, you're captain now.
大可以脱下制♥服♥ 换上西装
You can take off that uniform, put on a suit.
我更喜欢穿制♥服♥ 长官
I prefer the uniform, sir.
这样我可以随时待命
It keeps me action-ready.
-海利 -是 先生
- Healy? -Yes, sir?
头儿
Boss-man, sir.
听着 我让朱迪·金住在四号♥房♥
Listen, I put Judy King in room four.
以前住那儿的人 我给挪到五号♥了
Everybody who used to be in room four, I moved into room five.
你让她住单人单间
You gave her a private room?
不 那就成特殊待遇了
No, that would be special treatment.
我是让她住 商务房♥
I've given her... a business class room.
一个人住
By herself?
不是 我们会给她安排一个室友
No, we're giving her a roommate,
就像其他人那样
like everyone else who's--
其他人都有三十九个室友
Like everyone else who has 39 roommates,
这还是平均数
but that's on an average.
你为什么要在这件事上挑我的刺
Why are you riding me on this one?
总部对这件事很苦恼
HQ has got its twat in a knot over this.
公共关系很难搞 我们得让她高兴
Public relations, yada yada. We gotta keep her happy.
你知道我们这是干什么的吧
You do understand the business that we're doing here?
对 干什么都是我在负责
Yes, the business I'm in charge of.
你得给我找个能跟她合得来的人
So you need to find me someone she can get along with.
你了解女犯人们
You know the ladies.
我正在处理八十名新犯人 乔
I'm processing 80 new inmates, Joe.
我已经够忙的了
I got enough on my plate here.
把其他的都推掉
Well, scrape it off.
朱迪·金是你的新当务之急
Judy King is your new main course.
注意态度 海利
Watch your attitude, Healy.
世纪挑战公♥司♥更愿意雇一个刚毕业
MCC, they love a recent college graduate
对薪水没有要求的大学生
with no salary quote.
对 如果他停药
Yes, if he goes off the pills,
他的蛋蛋会恢复成正常的大小
his balls might go back to a normal size,
但其他东西也都会缩小
but so will everything else.
又会变成跟2009年一样的情况
It'll be like 2009 all over again.
本尼
Benny?
是啊
Yeah.
我挺好的
I'm okay.
听着 你得帮我做点事
Listen, papi, I need you to do something for me, all right?
你去迈克尔家
I want you to go over to Michael's
告诉他妈妈 索菲娅被关禁闭了
and tell his mom that Sophia's in the SHU.
但她没犯任何错
And she didn't do nothin' wrong.
不能插队吧 搞什么
Oh, that ain't right. Come on, man.
德盖特
Hey, Doggett.
我感觉好太多了
I'm feeling a lot better.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- How you feelin'? - I'm okay.
-癫痫发作太吓人了 -我没事
- That was a gnarly seizure. - I'm fine.
你真的应该好好休息
You should really make sure you're gettin' enough rest.
书上说多休息有用 我一直在研究
I read that helps. I've been readin' up.
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢你研究
Thanks, okay, for readin'.
祝你好眠 德盖特
Yeah, uh, good night's sleep, Doggett.
能让你快快恢复
That'll fix you right up.
他真体贴
Well, ain't he thoughtful?
屁♥股♥也很紧实 你注意到了吗
Got a real tight ass on him, too. Have you noticed?
让我想起了我第二任丈夫
Reminds me of my second husband.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表