剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我们以为近几个月你还不会出来
We weren't expecting you for another few more months.
-你把钱花完了 -是借了 我借的
- You spent it. - Borrowed. I borrowed it.
-你这个愚蠢自私的贱♥货♥ -我们可是家人
- You stupid, selfish cunt! - Hey! We family.
是啊 我们是家人
Yeah, we family!
所以我才他妈把我的一切都给你了
That's why I gave you everything I fucking had!
我的衣服呢 鞋呢 你也卖♥♥了吗
What about my clothes? My shoes? You sell those, too?
没有
No.
你的鞋没卖♥♥
Not your shoes.
你♥他♥妈♥到底有多蠢
How fuckin' stupid can you be?
我就要出狱了
I'm getting out of prison.
你觉得我不需要现金吗
You think I wouldn't need any cash?
你觉得我不需要衣服吗
You think I wouldn't need clothes?
我会全部还给你的 我发誓
I'm gonna pay you back for everything, I swear.
如果你想 我可以帮你联♥系♥多明戈
Yo, if you want, I could hook you up with Domingo.
让你自己立足
You know, get you back on your feet?
同时 你想在这里住多久都行
Meantime, you know you can crash here as long as you need.
我们可以睡一张床
Come on, we can share the bed.
就像以前一样
You know, like old times.
我们什么时候占领
So, when are we gonna make a move
B寝和C寝之间的饮水器呢
on the water fountains between B and C dorms?
如果等得太久的话 多米尼加人会抢走的
I mean, if we wait too long, the Dominicans are gonna grab it.
我们还要讨论一下我们在院子里的地盘
Also, we need to talk about where to stand in the yard.
我发现垃圾桶旁边有一个位置
I found this spot over by the dumpsters,
但是我知道桑基认为
but I know Sankey thinks
我们应该选更容易被人看到的地方
we should stand somewhere with more visibility.
桑基很有野心
Sankey is so driven.
我知道
I know, right?
桑基
Sankey?
-工地上那个吗 -是的
- She on construction? - Yeah.
其实她很像以前的你
She's actually a lot like you used to be,
掌管一切之类的
all in charge and stuff,
但同时也很有
but also really, um...
领导魅力
charisma.
她的头发很好看 金色的
And she has amazing hair, like gold.
她几乎是你所遇到过的最好玩儿的人
And she's, like, the funniest person you've ever met.
等等 我们是在谈论这个吗
Wait a minute, did we talk about this?
我以前收集怪兽娃娃...
I used to collect troll dolls...
甜心
Hey, schnookums.
-在找什么吗 -是啊
- Looking for somethin'? - Uh, yeah, man.
我在找那些我写给你的信
I'm lookin' for those letters I wrote you.
我想回收它们折成"操你"的手工品
I'm hopin' to recycle them into "fuck you" origami.
你骗不了我 折纸上可没字
Oh, you can't fool me. Origami doesn't have words.
对了 你好
Hi, by the way.
拜托
Come on, man, just...
本来就很丢脸了
don't make this any more humiliating
不要火上浇油了好吗
than it has to be, all right?
我血糖过高
My blood sugar's crashing.
我需要一些镇静的东西
I need some sweet relief.
我还以为你戒了
I thought you were sober.
是啊 可事情是会变的
Yeah, well, things change.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
我把你搞回来好像才过了两分钟
I brought you back here like two minutes ago.
什么叫"你把我搞回来"
What do you mean, you brought me back up here?
什么意思 你找人搭手救我出来的吗
What does that mean? You had a hand in me comin' up the hill?
与其说是手
Uh, well, not a hand so much as...
不如说是其他部位
uh, other body parts.
不懂
No comprende.
我...
I, uh...
我♥操♥了朱迪·金
I fucked Judy King.
那个老女主厨吗
The old chef lady?
是的 感觉就像是《哈洛与茂德》
Yeah, it was very Harold and Maude.
只是你是个30岁的穷光蛋 她自杀了吗
Except you're 30 and broke. I mean, has she killed herself yet?
我们说的是那个名人朱迪·金 对吧
Uh, we are talkin' about, uh, Judy King, the celebrity, right?
不是某个同名的牙齿掉光的丑陋吸毒妓♥女♥
Not some scabby, toothless crack whore by the same name?
明星主厨 我的爱人
Celebrity chef. My lover.
之后...
And afterwards, uh...
她花钱请了个昂贵的律师打通卡普托
she paid off some fancy lawyer who called Caputo...
搞了点幕后政♥治♥之类的
and some other backdoor politics thing
我不能完全搞懂的东西
that I don't fully understand.
你这么做为了什么呢
What'd you do that for?
你爱上我了还是啥
You in love with me or something?
没有
No.
你可以说"谢谢"
Uh, you could say "Thank you."
为了什么
For what?
毁了我的生活之后再抵消吗
Ruining my life, then un-ruining it?
你以为我为什么会复吸
Why do you think I'm back on this shit?
要是我从没被打入重刑监狱
Well, if I'd never gone to Max...
我就不会吸毒
I'd still be sober.
就不用爬回这里找些剩玩意儿吸
I wouldn't have to crawl back here searching for crumbs.
顺便说一句
Oh, and by the way...
只有脑子有屎的白♥痴♥酒鬼
only a shit-for-brains, fucktard alcoholic
才会喜欢一个出柜的女同
falls for a card-carrying lesbo.
如果你这么想要
If you... you wanna get high so badly...
你得承认进重刑监狱是你自己的错
admit that it's your fault that you went back down to Max.
好吗 承认吧
All right? Own your shit.
好吧
Fine.
是我的错
It was my fault.
没错 如果你不戒毒
Yeah, and we'll revisit this
这个对话还会再次出现
if you decide to ever get sober again.
等不及了
Can't wait.
求你了
Please.
我要的不是大♥麻♥
I didn't ask for weed.
行吧
Right.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
今天是电影夜 我们走吧
Hey, it's movie night. Let's go.
不去了 我人好肿
I'm gonna skip it. I'm too bloated.
我们例假是一起的 傻子
We're on the same cycle, dummy.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么坐在那儿
Why you sittin' there like
好像接到了你男朋友妻子的电♥话♥
you got a call from your boyfriend's wife, eh?
我不能告诉你 太丢脸了
I can't tell you. It's too humiliating.
你尿裤子了还是啥 怎么了
You pee your pants or something? What?
你知道那个新来的看守吗
You know that new guard?
白人 看起来像个邮递员那个
White dude, looks like a mailman?
应该记得
Yeah, I think so.
好吧
Okay.
昨天 他带我到他的房♥子里
Yesterday, he took me into his little house...
然后他给了我
and he gave me...
一杯放了...
a cup with, um...
放了...
With, um...
什么
What?
他给了你什么
What did he bring you?
他给你下迷♥药♥了吗
Did he slip you a roofie?
是什么 告诉我
What? Tell me.
一只老鼠
A mouse.
地上捡来的那种吗
Like, from the ground?
我不知道
I don't know.
是只幼鼠
It was a baby...
又小又滑
And it was small and slippery...
一点都不像果冻豆 弗娜卡
and not like a jelly bean at all, Flaca.
我吞下去的时候 我感受到了它的小脚
And when I swallowed it, I felt its little feet,
还有脚趾
with toes.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这太他妈的变♥态♥了
That's so fucked up.
这像汉尼拔里才有的鬼事儿
That's like some Hannibal Lecter shit.
我们必须告诉别人
We gotta tell somebody.
我不想告诉任何人
I don't wanna have to tell nobody.
-拜托别告诉任何人 -真是该死
- Please don't tell nobody. - God damn it!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表