剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- Oh, damn it! - Yeah, that's offsides.
外面那群蠢货吵得我根本不能集中精力
I can't concentrate with all the noise from the idiots out there.
你要苏打水吗
You want a soda?
-有更烈的吗 -你不是在值班吗
- Anything harder? - Aren't you on the clock?
"你不是在值班吗"
"Aren't you on the clock?"
也许我应该给有线电视公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Maybe I should just call the cable company instead.
想付钱你就打吧
If you wanna pay for it, sure.
教她们安装非法电缆
Teaching them to install illegal cable
似乎并不符合监狱再教育宗旨
doesn't exactly sound like rehabilitation.
这是现实生活必备技能 哥们
Hey, it's a practical skill in the real world, my friend.
我流血了
I'm bleeding.
-你♥他♥妈♥干什么了 -天呐
- What the fuck did you do? - Jesus.
我被你那把生锈的钢丝钳划到了
I cut myself with that shitty, rusty wire cutter you gave us.
-快走 -什么 不 我得去医务室
- Come on, run. - What? No, I need to go to medical!
这正打到一半...
At halftime, just...
用袜子什么的包一下算了
wrap a sock around it or something.
多一块疤有什么大不了的
One more scar's not gonna change your world.
你真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
进球了 接招吧 蠢货
Oh, goal! Take that, fucker!
我又没在玩
I wasn't even playing, man.
你真是个人♥渣♥
You're such a piece of shit.
你刚说什么 犯人
What did you say, inmate?
我说 你是个人♥渣♥
I said, you're a piece of shit!
你想被关禁闭吗
You wanna spend some time in the SHU?
哥们 她得去医务室
Hey, man, she needs to go to medical.
你站她那边吗
Are you defending her?
如果她说她需要帮助
If she's telling you she needs something,
你就得听她说
you need to listen to her.
上帝啊 她们也是人
They're people, for Christ's sake.
照顾好这些女人是我们的工作
It's our job to take care of these women.
负点责任行吗 你根本没听她说话
Do your fucking job! You're not listening to her.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
不是开玩笑吗
No? Not joking?
真扫兴
It's been a real buzzkill.
走吧 得破伤风的
Let's go, tetanus.
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
怎么了
What?
你能载我们去吗
Can you give us a ride?
动起来 犯人
Hey, get a move on, inmate.
有什么事
What's your business?
我要逃出去
Well, I figured I'd bust out of here
去大街上卖♥♥
and sell generic disinfectant
消毒剂和抹布
and cleaning rags on the street for pennies.
拜托 是我啊
Man, come on. It's me.
回答问题
Answer the question.
我打扫卫生的
I am a cleaning porter,
这么大的工作车你还看不出来
as my giant accomplice here might indicate.
左转到A走廊
Take a left down hallway A,
然后右转到二十一走廊
a right down hallway 21...
再到禁闭区报到
and then report to the SHU gate.
我问你个问题
Oh, hey, let me ask you a question.
我什么时候会碰到巫师[绿野仙踪]
Uh, at what point do I get to meet the wizard?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
再见
See ya.
密西根 兰辛
Michigan, Lansing.
明尼苏达州 杰克森
Minnesota, Jackson.
密苏里 杰斐逊城
Missouri, Jefferson City.
密西西比 你忘了密西西比
Mississippi. You forgot Mississippi.
密西西比
Mississippi.
该死
God damn.
我总忘记这个
I always do that.
你♥他♥妈♥给我关上
Shut that motherfucker!
怎么 你是偷♥窥♥狂吗
What, you a Peeping Tom now?
伯赛特
Hi, Burset.
说实话
Be honest with me.
是不是从没见我这么迷人过
Ever seen me look this ravishing?
如果你说的"迷人"是"可怕"的意思
if we're using "ravishing" as a synonym for "horrendous,"
那还真没见过
never.
你叫尼古拉斯 对吧
Nichols, right?
你经常到这边来吗
You're on this hallway a lot?
大概一周一次吧
Maybe once a week.
我不知道他们会把我派到哪
And I never really know where they're gonna assign me.
是这样
Listen.
你可以给我弄条毯子吗
Can you get me a blanket?
下次来的时候带来
Bring it in next time you come through?
我很想帮你 只是...
I'd love to help you, I just, uh...
我最近一直循规蹈矩
I'm really trying to keep on the straight and narrow.
拜托 我睡不着
Please. I'm not sleeping.
如果不休息我会疯的
I'm gonna lose my mind if I don't get some rest.
我们都知道在这种地方疯了会怎样 对吧
And we both know what happens if you go insane in this place, right?
我理解你 我真的理解
Hey, uh, I feel you. I really do.
但是你想想 我根本没法弄来多余的毯子
But think about it, I don't even know where to find a spare.
即使有 他们一眼就发现了
Even if I did, they'd just spot it in a second.
你完了 我也完了
You'd be fucked. I'd be fucked.
我懂
I get it.
我不该问的
Sorry I asked.
等等
Hold on.
给你
Here.
这至少能让你有事干
At least that'll keep your mind occupied.
慢慢看 好吗
All right, so just go slowly, all right?
每个字都看一遍 哪怕是广♥告♥
Read every word, even the ads.
如果没用的话
Reciting the capitals helps me
试试背省会城市
if that doesn't work.
我得走了 得走了 再见
I gotta go. I gotta go. Okay.
外面天气怎么样
What's it like outside today?
在下雨吗
Is it raining?
快走
Go.
白雪公主和她的小跟班
Whoa, Snow White and her high hoes.
排队站好
Why don't you get in the back of the line?
-下一个 -什么情况
- Next. - What's going on?
例行盘查
Oh, it's a stop-and-frisk.
这边 下一个
Over here. Next.
这边
Over here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-下一个 -你穿了吗
- Next. - Are you wearing?
-这边 -操
- Here. - Fuck.
下一个
Next.
请到这边
Over here, please.
快点
Oh, yeah, hustle.
下一个
Next.
这边
Right over here.
走
Go.
下一个
Next.
走
Go.
你
You.
不
No.
你
You.
你看着挺可疑的
You look interesting.
-你是哪里人 犯人 -夏威夷
- Where are you from, inmate? - Hawaii.
这边
Well, over here.
你好[夏威夷语]
Aloha.
-下一个 -你好 教导官
- Next. - Well, hello there, CO, sir.
今天如何
How are you today?
走
Go.
走吧
Come on.
下一个
And next.
下一个
Next.
操
Shit.
下一个
Next.
瞧瞧这个
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表