剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Ruiz said it to me.
我觉得我惹怒了多米尼加人
I think I pissed off the Dominicans.
放轻松
Relax.
你掌管着利奇菲尔德的内♥裤♥生意
You run the Litchfield panty company...
不是锡那罗亚的贩毒集团
not the Sinaloa drug cartel.
不会有人用你的脸皮缝足球的
No one's stitching your face to a soccer ball.
回见 小帕
See ya around, Pipes.
这是什么
What's this?
取出红色部分
我知道这是什么 傻♥逼♥
I know what it is, pendeja.
但放在外面干嘛 这是违♥禁♥品♥
What's it doing out? It's contraband.
我得更小心一点
Whoops! I need to be more careful.
没错 那玩意滴到菜里
Yeah, you do. A few drops of that falls into the food,
整个监狱里的人都要拉肚子拉死了
and this whole prison will be shitting their brains out.
真的吗 我都不知道
Really? I had no idea.
她看上去很坚强
She acts so tough,
但压力大吃太多的话
but to stress-eat this food?
可怜的女人
The poor woman.
你个恶魔的俄♥罗♥斯♥贱♥人♥
Oh, you evil, Russian bitch.
我能说什么呢 付出少回报大
What can I say? I do a lot with a little.
别进去
No!
别 别
No! No!
搞毛啊 那是我的厕纸
What the fuck? That's my toilet paper.
我话很多
I talk a lot.
喋喋不休
I babble...
直到找出对方的兴趣所在
until I find something the person I'm with is interested in.
然后我什么都肯说
And I'll say anything I can
只要能让他们喜欢我
to get them to like me.
但我 真的 真的喜欢你
But I... really... really like you.
你这个人
The real you.
你根本不了解我
You don't know the real me.
但我想知道
But I want to.
所以大概一分钟后
So in, like, a minute,
我会放下这收音机
I'm gonna put down this radio,
听你自己娓娓道来
and I'm gonna listen to you tell me about yourself.
我也不会在脑子里改写你的故事
And I'm not gonna try to rewrite your story in my head.
然后等你说完 我想和你说我的故事
And then, when you're done, I'd like to tell you about myself.
其中有些会很尴尬 不好看
And some of it will be embarrassing and ugly...
但大部分很无聊
but mostly boring.
然后
And then...
然后 我们可以考考对方什么的
maybe afterwards, we could, like... quiz each other or something?
放的是埃米纳姆
Eminem?
是的 不是猜你喜欢说唱音乐
Yeah, it's not a presumption about you liking rap.
只是 调幅700
It's just... AM 700 The OG
是唯一听得清的电台
is the only station that comes in clear.
北卡罗来纳州杰克逊
Jackson, North Carolina.
这是你出生的地方吗
Is that where you were born?
不是 这是我曾祖母出生的地方
No, that's where my great-grandmother was born.
芝心披萨应该彻底改变披萨
I mean, stuffed crust shoulda revolutionized pizza,
但它只是风靡一时
but it was just a fad.
姐们 它们是一回事
Man, nah, it's the same thing.
-天 这不是一回事 -行吧
- Man, it is not the same thing! - All right.
那是意大利的 这是墨西哥的
Cause that's Italian... this is Mexican.
你有玉米粉圆饼 就得用更多馅来填饼
You got a stuffed tortilla, and you stuff that with more stuff.
我愿意为它做任何事
Man, it's my golden ticket,
我要全心全意好好服侍它
and I'm gonna do it right with that business savvy and shit.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
什么声音
What is that?
看那里
Wow, look at that.
那是个无人机
That's a drone.
-是个无人机 -靠 它在这里干嘛
- It's a drone. - Shit! What's it doing here?
把这里当伊♥拉♥克♥婚礼吗
Like we some Iraqi wedding?
快走吧 我们要迟到了
Man, come on. We're gonna be late.
他是个坏人 我们做的是好事
He was a bad man and we did good things.
他做了坏事 我们杀他是为民除害
He did bad things and we killed him good.
不 我们做了坏事
No, we did bad.
不
No!
我们做得很好
We did well.
你看到怀特希尔了吗
Have you seen Whitehill?
我忘了菜园需要翻土
Yeah, I forgot the garden needed turning.
如果里克森回来 告诉他我们去哪了
If Rikerson comes back, just tell him where we went, okay?
靠
Oh, fuck!
-不 不 -洛莉 洛莉
- No! No! - Lolly, Lolly.
听着
Listen, listen.
他们知道 他们知道了
They know! They know!
他们找到你了 我们得把尸体搬走
They found you! We have to move the body!
闭嘴 我们不能动尸体
Shut up. We cannot move the body.
这里有无人机
There's drones.
停下 洛莉
Stop it, Lolly.
我们不能动尸体
We cannot move it.
如果我说我早挪了 能让你冷静点吗
If I told you I already moved it, would it calm you down?
或许暂时可以
Maybe for a minute.
很好 因为我挪走了
Good, cause I did.
快走开
Now, scat.
你没有真挪走吧
You didn't actually move it.
当然没有 我也不打算那么做
Hell, no. And I'm not about to.
我们得杀了她
We're gonna have to kill her.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表