剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- Actually, there are no bars. - No, I mean in their cells.
低安全级别监狱没有牢房♥
Not in minimum.
你从没去过利奇菲尔德 对不对
You've never actually been to Litchfield, have you?
你有去过哪怕一间监狱吗
Have you ever been in any prison?
我没感觉有这个必要
It never seemed necessary.
怎么了
What?
-我送你上车 -不 你跟我回家
- I'll follow you to your car. - No, you're following me home.
皮斯科特拉先生 真是越来越尴尬了
Mr. Piscatella... this is really getting embarrassing.
我在这儿可是德高望重
I am a respected woman in this camp.
我看出来了
Oh, I realize that.
但你可不是因为会做土豆饼
But the respect you earned...
才德高望重的 是吧 红妈
didn't come from making latkes, did it, Red?
你到底想说什么
What on earth are you on about now?
你知道 我做劳♥改♥这一行很久了
You know... I've been in corrections a long time.
犯人朝我脸上吐过口水
I've had inmates spit in my face...
冲我身上扔过屎尿
throw piss and shit at me.
我被揍过 踢过 还被捅过一次
I've had people punch me, kick me. I was even stabbed once.
但我不记仇
But I don't hold it against 'em.
事实上 我尊重这种囚犯
In fact, I respect those type of criminals
因为他们坦坦荡荡
because they are honest.
他们恨我 我恨他们
They hate me. I hate them.
我们的关系很简单
Our relationship is simple.
而你这种囚犯
It's your type of criminal
是我最反感的
that I find the most offensive.
你是指老女人还是所有女人
Are we talking about old women or all women?
都不是 我说的是那种
No, we're talkin' about the type of criminal
想与你为友
who tries to be your friend...
取悦你 引诱你
who charms you, and seduces you
让你特别喜欢他们
and makes you like them so much...
以至于你都忘了他们不是无故被关在这里
you forget they're in here for a reason.
当警♥察♥突袭你的老窝时
Now, when the police raided your place...
在你冰柜里发现的
the five people...
那五具尸体
they found in your freezer...
你把他们也碎尸了吗
Did you cut them up, too?
那是很久很久以前的事了
Oh, that was a long time ago.
江山易改本性难移
People don't change.
我早该知道
I should know.
我妈送我去过同性恋纠正营
My mom sent me to gay conversion camp.
你能呆在低安全级别监狱 真是奇迹
Amazing that you ended up in minimum.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮肯定找了个很牛逼的律师
The Russian mob must've sprung for one hell of a lawyer.
你对我一无所知
You don't know a thing about me.
我知道的足够能送你去重刑监狱
I know enough to send you to Max.
在那你就不能再掌管厨房♥了
I know you won't be runnin' the kitchen down the hill.
我向你保证
I guarantee you that.
但如果你告诉我同伙是谁
But if you tell me who else was involved...
也许我能让你日子好过点
maybe I can make things a little more comfortable for you.
白脸唱得还行 红脸就差点火候了
You were better at the bad cop. The good cop needs work.
你真♥他♥妈♥让我恶心
You fucking disgust me.
一个人
A man...
死了
is dead.
你对人命有没有一丁点尊重
Do you really have that little regard for human life?
我已经告诉你了
I already told you...
我什么都不知道
I don't know a thing about it.
你想用刑的话 动手吧
You wanna torture me? Torture me.
让你的手下给我用水刑
Have your private militia waterboard me
或者电电我这张老脸
and electrocute my fucking face.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
或许最后我神志不清了
Maybe I'll eventually be so out of my head
会供认这是我♥干♥的
that I actually confess to this nonsense.
但这什么也说明不了
But it won't mean anything.
也肯定不能证明你会破案
And it certainly won't prove you're any kind of detective.
我们都知道你不是警探
We already know you're not.
不然你就不会在这工作了
Otherwise, you wouldn't be working here.
是什么原因呢
What was it?
你不够聪明
Were you not smart enough?
还是警局不欢迎同性恋
Or did they just not want a fairy on the force?
进来
Yes?
长官
Sir...
我们在她办公室的文件柜后面发现了这个
we found these in her office, behind the file cabinet.
看看这个
Would you look at that?
看来我终究是不需要供认词了
Looks like I won't be needin' that confession after all.
对 吐出来 吐出来
Yeah, get it out. Get it out.
全吐出来
Get it all out.
伙计 没得吐了
Man, there's nothing left.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this.
-这是什么鬼 -我做的
- What is this? - I made it.
是个呕吐篮
It's a puke basket.
你给我做的吗
You made this for me?
不是给你做的 不过你可以留着
No, I didn't make it for you, but I guess you can have it now.
但麻烦你记得
But make sure you change out those, uh...
吐完了要换个袋子
trash bags in between your pukings, please.
为什么不直接吐袋子里
Why not just fucking puke in the bags and,
弄个篮子干什么
you know, skip the basket?
因为这是我做的
'Cause I made it.
言之有理
Ah, touché.
你是什么情况
So, what is goin' on with you?
因为什么事进来的
Why are you even here?
谢了
Thank you.
我觉得我可以跟...
Yeah, I guess I could be hangin' out with, uh...
琳恩和安琪一起玩 但她们在玩耳屎
Leanne and Angie, but they're making ear wax art.
我认为世上的耳屎已经够多了
I think there's enough ear wax art in the world.
没错
For sure.
我想做点别的
I wanna do something else with my life.
-你什么时候决定的 -在工地上
- When did you decide that? - On construction,
我真的喜欢给大伙发水喝
when I was passin' out the water. I really liked that job.
当我把水递给她们时
And then, when I would hand them the water...
她们特别开心
they just looked so happy, and...
我也不懂 就是喜欢 感觉被人需要
I don't know. I liked it. I felt wanted.
不是那种需要
Not like that.
对 不是 就像你身上带着
No, no, no. Like you possessed a vital,
救命之水 是吗
life-sustaining fluid, right?
-没错 -然后你还做了篮子
- Yeah. - And now you make baskets.
我得说 你可能是我见过的唯一一个
I gotta tell ya, you might be the only person I've ever met
因为坐牢而确实有改善的人
who actually is better for goin' to prison.
为什么会这样
Why is that?
我觉得是因为戒毒以后我更聪明了
I think I'm smarter 'cause I stopped doin' drugs.
好吧
Oh, great.
我最害怕的是
My biggest fear is,
即使我戒干净了毒
even if I finally put all this drug shit behind me,
-我还是这么差劲 -不会的
- I'll still be rotten. - No.
你会好起来的
You're all right.
我是说 你看上去是有点暴躁
I mean, you're just kinda bitchy on the outside,
但这只是因为你是纽约城里长大的
but that's only 'cause you grew up in New York City.
纽约州没有死刑 对吧
There's no death penalty in New York, right?
天呐艾丽克斯 别说了
Jesus, Alex. Stop it.
-什么 -这个
- What? - This.
思考
Thinking?
-不 -想把我打昏吗
- No. - Wanna knock me unconscious?
不是
No.
有点想
Kind of.
想把这种痛苦变成干劲吗
You wanna fuck the pain away?
只要能让你好受点
I wanna do whatever I can
让我做什么都行
to make you feel better,
但不知为什么我觉得干一场不管用
and somehow I don't think that sex is it.
大家都说世界末日来临的时候
Everybody always talks about how when it's the end of the world,
人们都会开始做♥爱♥
they'll all start boning.
你觉得真会这样吗
Do you think that actually happens? Like...
比如泰坦尼克下沉的时候
Like, were people on the
人们会边流泪边做♥爱♥吗
Titanic having weepy sex as it went down,
还是 只是伤心流泪
or were they just... weeping?
我不知道 要看你是想直面死亡
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表