剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
亲爱的这里 喝你的苏打水 安静点
Oh, honey, here. Drink your seltzer and be quiet.
我为了气泡水和柔软的床单
I betrayed everything I believed in
背弃了自己信奉的一切
for water with bubbles and soft sheets.
我该如何自处
How am I gonna live with myself?
一切都糟透了
Everything is terrible!
听着 听好了
Listen. Just listen up.
摇♥头♥丸♥在你全身的血液里燃烧
Molly burned through your serotonin.
过一个月 一切都会重新好起来的
Give it a month, and things will be rosy again.
一个月
A month?
你好
Hey, there.
-我不想打断你们 -你好
- I don't want to interrupt. - Hi!
你们还好吗 你俩看上去都有点累
Um, you guys okay? You both look a little sick.
我去透透气
I could... use some air.
对 这里是有点臭
Yeah, it is a little funky in here.
进来吧
Come on in.
难熬的一夜是吧
Rough night, right?
可不是吗
You're telling me.
我希望这没有逾越专业界限 但
I hope this isn't overstepping professional boundaries, but
该死 有这么明显吗
Oh, shit, is it that obvious?
我没什么好遮遮掩掩的
What... oh, well, I have nothing to hide.
没什么好羞耻的
No shame here.
没错 我们吸毒了 而且就在那里3P了
Yes, we did drugs, and we had ourselves a threesome, right there.
天啊 这
Wow. Um, that's, um...
我还是不知道的好
I wish I didn't know that.
大家总想我这个年纪的女人
Well, you know, people are always trying to
不该有性♥欲♥
desexualize women my age,
我 我不能让他们有这种想法
and I... I just won't allow it.
真有你的
Good for you.
但实际上 我是来问...
But actually, I came to ask about...
我在这里还要待一段时间
look, I still got some time left here,
但我最终是会出狱的
but I'm getting out eventually.
似乎时候开始专注出狱后的事了
And it feels like it's time to start focusing on that.
得确保我有个计划
Make sure I have a plan.
我真的很喜欢在课上协助你 金女士
And I really liked helping you in class, Mrs. King.
你教了我很多 我
You've taught me a lot, and I...
我在想你觉得我能干这活吗
I was wondering, do you think I could do this?
讲真的
Like, for real?
像是 你知道我要求不高
Like, uh... you know, I'm not above anything.
我可以从在厨房♥里洗碗开始
Like, I could start washing dishes, in the kitchen...
-我觉得你可能有朋友 -听着听着
- I thought maybe you might have a friend-- - Hey, look, look.
你出狱后打我电♥话♥ 我会给你找工作的
You call me when you get out, I'm gonna find you a job.
我认识很多大厨 他们请到你就是走运
Now, I know a lot of chefs, and they would be lucky to have you.
真的吗
For real?
这是我办公室电♥话♥
Now, this here is my office number.
这是真的 不是我胡编乱造
This is the real one, not the bullshit one that I give out,
给公♥关♥人员的那种
and it goes to the PR people.
给你 你打这个电♥话♥找我助理盖伦
There you go. You give that a call, ask for Galen, my assistant,
我们会像年轻人说的那样"帮你牵线"
and we will, as the kids say, "hook you up."
抱歉 忘了我的苏打水
Sorry, forgot my seltzer.
你知道吗 她整天做瑜伽
You know... all that yoga she supposedly does,
其实并不太灵活
she is not all that flexible.
脚别在脑后的体♥位♥都不会
Couldn't get her foot behind her head.
你回来了
You're here.
是吗
Am I?
我猜你可能是个鬼魂 但那样的话
I guess you could be a ghost, but in that case,
我希望你看上去比现在好一点
I hope you look a little better than you do now.
欢迎回来
Well... welcome back.
你需要什么东西吗
You need anything?
别因为我看着虚弱就错以为我真的虚弱
Don't make the mistake of thinking just 'cause I look weak, I am.
他妈的滚出我的视线
Get the fuck out of my face.
她在这里是想干嘛
Oh, what the fuck is she doing here?
姑娘们 来见见我的新跟班佩萨塔琪
Ladies, I would like you to meet my new shadow, Pennsatucky.
我把自己做的篮子给她呕吐用
Gave her my basket to puke in.
没错 看吧 忠诚很有用的
Yeah. See, loyalty, counts for something.
这是真理啊
Ain't that the truth.
告诉我 这比自尊更重要吗
Tell me, is it more important than self-respect?
瞧我们吵的 搞得真以为是一家人
Ah, man, look at us. Bickering like a real family.
我的意思是 其实这是一种慰藉
I mean, it's comforting, actually.
你还好吗 红妈 你想坐我这吗
You all right, Red? You wanna take my seat?
你脸色看上去不太好
Yeah, your color doesn't look so good.
别搞得我像个老女人似的 我很好
Don't treat me like an old lady. I'm fine.
你还好吗 犯人
You all right, inmate?
你看上去有点虚
You're looking a little weak.
操♥他♥妈♥的舔屌♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking cock sucking motherfucker.
注意用词 查普曼
Mouth, Chapman.
不用 她说的对极了
No, what she said, it's right on.
你们知道有人在计划行动吗
You guys know there's a movement afoot?
我很喜欢侦查工作
Well, I'm very into detective work.
像夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Like Sherlock Holmes?
尤其是本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇演的那种
Especially when the detective looks like Benedict Cumberbatch.
我知道有些人觉得他看起来有东亚人血统
I know some people think he looks part Mongoloid,
但我觉得他是约翰以后最性感的福尔摩斯
but I think he's the hottest Holmes since John.
你看过他演的夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
Have you even seen the Sherlock Holmes that he's in?
所有杂♥志♥上都有他
Oh, he's in all the magazines.
夏洛克的哥哥麦考夫的脑子跟电脑一样
You know, Sherlock's brother Mycroft has a brain like a computer.
你好蠢 我想你指的是微软吧
Oh, cute. I think you mean Microsoft.
不 不是
No, I don't.
什么行动
What is the movement?
就是一群姑娘想把他搞走
Uh, just a bunch of girls trying to get him fired.
肯定行不通 他目标太大
It'll never work. He's too big a fish.
我们可以把一个守卫搞走
Now, a guard we can make happen.
你知道我们可以弄走谁吗
You know who we could lose?
甜甜圈
Donuts.
真的吗 他看上去人很好
Really? I mean, he seems like one of the good ones.
你想告诉姑娘们他为什么
You wanna tell the girls why
连我菊花里的屎都没有资格吃吗
he doesn't deserve to eat the shit out of my asshole?
我知道你说的都是英语
You know, I realize it's all in the English,
但我很确定没人该受那样的罪
but I'm pretty sure nobody deserves that.
对啊 拉倒吧
Yeah, just drop it.
我想帮忙赶走皮斯科特拉
I'd help get Piscatella fired.
我们可以做到的
We could do that.
还记得今早
Remember this morning,
我们决定要安生一段时间
when we decided to keep things quiet for a while,
专注于肠道健康 喝喝汤吗
and focus on colon health and soup?
这很重要
This is important.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
还没开始就瓦解了
It fell apart before it even started.
和平抗♥议♥是个很好的主意
A peaceful protest is a great idea.
我加入
I'm in.
没什么好参加的 妹子
Ain't nothing to be in on, girl.
那群女的都是疯子
Them ladies is crazy.
苏珊娜 你不吃点东西吗
Suzanne, you want a bite of food?
吃些面包如何
What about your bread?
我做了件坏事
I did a bad thing.
坏事 坏事 坏事
Bad, bad, bad...
该死 他们真把她搞疯了
Shit, they really fucked her up.
如果真有什么抗♥议♥ 我会参加的
If there were a thing, I'd be there.
我也是
Mmm, me too.
你们认真的吗
Y'all for real?
即使我也会参加
Even I'd do it.
是时候了 伙计们
Comes a time, people.
反抗权威
Fight the power.
你必须得反抗权威
You gotta fight the powers that be.
我跟你说什么来着
What'd I try to tell you?
如果你不是白人
If your skin is any darker than a pair of white sneakers,
就没有职业道德这一说
there ain't no work ethic.
真♥他♥妈♥的懒
Lazy fucks.
就像我奶奶说的"去他妈的黑人"
So, it's like my nanna used to say, "Fuckin' darkies."
其实 有些女的还是挺好的
Actually, some of the ladies seem pretty nice.
我是说 对于一大群黑人和墨西哥佬来说
I mean, for a bunch of mud bunnies and spics.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表