剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
她都没法应付"脱掉上衣"的状况
She can't even handle "Take your top off."
好 赌50块
Okay, 50 bucks says
我得到的签名比你多 伊森
I get more signatures than you, Ethan.
不赌 人们为了让你闭嘴
No bet. People will sign
马上就会签的
just to shut you up.
不如这样
But here's a bet.
你拿到恋童癖的签字
Get the pedo to sign,
我就给你50块
I'll give you your 50 bucks.
奥伦也会和你约会 怎么样
And Oren will go on a date with you. Cool?
-我并没有 -好
- I'm not really in... - Okay!
开战了
You are so on.
他会签的 然后你会给我钱
He will sign and you will give me cash,
然后我会用它来买♥♥个装大♥麻♥的挎包
and I will spend it on a new hemp messenger bag
和草莓味的润滑油
and strawberry lube,
因为奥伦似乎特别中意草莓
because Oren seems like a strawberry kind of guy.
-那么 -好了 我们再讨论一下
- Well-- - Great, now let's talk one more time
身体语言反射
about mirroring body language.
我是说 如果你给我买♥♥块手表
I'm just saying, if you bought me a watch,
我就能更准时
I'd be on the time better.
-墙上有钟 -不在我办公室里
- There's a clock on the wall. - Not in my office.
我会给你办公室悬个时钟
I'll put a clock in your office.
或者你可以给我买♥♥块手表
Or you could buy me a watch,
像现在这样不在办公室时
so when we out of the office like now,
我也可以告诉你 "卡普托先生
I could tell you things like, "hey, Mr. Caputo,
我们见皮斯科特拉就迟了几分钟
we're only a few minutes late to meet Piscatella,
再说了你才是老板 放松"
and you the boss anyhow, so relax."
我会考虑你的手表请求的
I will consider your watch request.
我只是想让你过得轻松点
Hey, I'm just trying to make your life better.
和我的利益无关
This ain't about me.
对了 我们到了以后你想让我做什么
By the way, what you want me to do once we there?
-做笔记 -等一下 等一下
- Take notes. - Hold up, hold up.
"做笔记" 明白
"Take notes." Got you.
全部刷一遍
Mop it all around.
该死
Damn!
这地方就像《修复成瘾》利奇菲尔德特集
This place is like Rehab Addict: Litchfield Edition.
还有真的瘾君子参与
And with, like, real addicts.
简而言之
So, in a nutshell...
电工还在解决网络问题
electrical is still having Internet issues,
管道系统正常 但是目前没有热水
plumbing works, but no hot water yet.
床和其它家具
All beds and extraneous furniture
已经组装完毕 可以入住
are assembled and ready for move-in.
内墙粉刷...
Now, the interior paint--
犯人
Uh, inmate?
你写的东西以后
What are you possibly writing that will have any salience
会有任何突出贡献吗
past this moment in time?
卡普托先生想要笔记
Well, Mr. Caputo wants notes.
我不知道"突出贡献"什么意思
Now, I don't know what salience is,
但是我觉得待办事项表
but I think a checklist of what's completed and what's not
太他妈粽要了
is hella revalent.
你是说"重"吧 重要
You mean "rel." Relevant.
我只是在尽自己的职责
I mean, I'm trying to do my job,
和你一样 大块头
same as you, big man.
你是说 我们在某个平行世界里
Are you... suggesting that we are in any way,
可能会有任何相似之处吗 犯人
on any planet, in any universe, the same, inmate?
你去看看卢斯奇克网络修得怎么样了吧
Why don't you go check on Luschek and the Internet situation?
-什么 -让我目送你走[送手表]
- What? - Let me watch you go.
你要目"送"我走
Oh, you gonna "watch me" watch me?
我要目"送"你
I will watch... you.
-走 -这就去
- Go! - I'm goin'.
是"时候"了
It's clearly that... time.
-看我走 -走吧
- Look at me go. - Go.
-能问个问题吗 卡普托先生 -说
- May I ask you a question, Mr. Caputo? - Shoot.
你究竟为什么选她做助理
How did you choose her to be your assistant, exactly?
-仅限你知我知 -好的 先生
- Between you and me? - Yes, sir.
她是还算聪明的人里面
She's the only semi-intelligent one that I'm only...
我还算喜欢的那个
semi-attracted to.
跟我来 我带你看看浴室
Well, if you'll follow me, I'll show you the bathroom.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
拜托 为什么所有人都一副
Man, why everybody act like
从没见过会写字的黑人女性的样子
they ain't never seen a black woman with a clipboard before?
不 是你的笔
No, it's your pen.
它书写时的噪声让我极度焦虑
It's exorbitantly scratchy and it's giving me anxiety.
每日新词啊 我也要弄个那种日历
Damn, A-Word-A-Day. I need to get me one of them calendars.
"焦虑"不是从日历里学的
"Anxiety" wasn't from the calendar.
我本来就知道
That's just me.
"极度"是学的
But... "exorbitant" was.
看这些电♥话♥线好粗
Check out these fat phone cords.
该死 我可以用这里面的铁丝
Shit, I could make so many bracelets
做多少手链啊
out of the wires in one of these--
那些不是电♥话♥线 那是网线
Those ain't phone cords. They're for the Internet.
相信我 你要是想让那些警卫
And believe me, you want some of them guards
看完黄♥片♥撸个爽
to be able to watch their porn
再出去执勤的话 就别乱动
and get it all out before they on duty, so you best leave it.
为什么你不住这里 卢斯奇克
So, hey, how come you don't get to live here, Luschek?
-因为我有家 犯人 -真的吗
- Because I have a home, inmate. - Oh, yeah?
只属于我自己的地下室
An entire basement to myself.
不过你得承认 这挺时髦的
You gotta admit, though, it is kind of swanky... you know?
这个房♥间不仅可以装下所有家庭成员
I mean, you could fit an entire family just right in here
还能再放个电视
and still have room for a TV.
挂几张X光片 就是甜蜜的家了
Couple of pictures of X-rays. Home sweet home.
-挂X光片 -没错
- Did you just say X-rays? - I did say X-rays.
因为我外婆的胯骨骨折时
'Cause when my grandmammy broke her pelvis,
我们家所有小孩都照了X光
all of us kids got X-rays.
因为医生很贴心
'Cause the doctor was really nice,
而且我妈也和他有一腿
and my mom was doing him on the side.
很搞笑 不是吗
That's funny, huh?
他真的给我照了全身X光
He literally took an entire X-ray of my whole skeleton,
我学着英国绅士 把它挂在墙上
and I hung it up on my wall like a fancy English guy.
不过不是真的人体骨骼
But it was just pictures of bones instead of...
只是骨头照片而已
you know, it wasn't, like, real bones.
你的人生真是光怪陆离
Your life is grotesque.
-又是个高级词汇 -你在这干嘛
- Another big word. - What are you even doing here?
卡普托先生让我过来看看网络情况
Mr. Caputo wanted me to check up on the Internet issue.
犯人
Inmate...
烫伤脖同志 说明问题
Scar-neck, explain the problem.
网络用不了
It doesn't work.
就是这样
There you go.
你好 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我以为你一小时前就回家了
Yeah, I thought you were getting home an hour ago.
从商店回家的路况太糟糕
Oh, I know, the traffic was awful coming back from the store.
我觉得是遇上车祸之类的了
I think there was a wreck or something.
总之 工作如何 你还好吗
Anyway, how was work? How are you?
-维尼 -听着 我很抱歉
- Vinnie? - Look, I'm sorry.
我心情不好
I'm just in a mood.
别担心
Well, don't you worry.
坐稳了 我要给你按♥摩♥后背
You just sit right down. I'm gonna give you such a nice backrub.
罗娜
Lorna...
-罗娜 -亲爱的 你太紧绷了
- Lorna! - Honey, you're so tense.
我对你上下其手 摸到了
I'm reaching around and I'm feeling down
你坚如磐石的腹肌
your chiseled and bumpy abs.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
我摸到了你的老二 一柱擎天
I just found your cock-a-doodle-doo and it's so hard.
-维尼 快点 -我忙着呢 行吗
- Vinnie? Hurry up! - I'm busy! All right?
罗娜 我今天没性致 好吗
Lorna, I can't really do this today, okay?
试试又不伤身
Well, can you at least try?
不 我的室友 太尴尬了
No, my roommates! It's awkward.
我在五十个女人面前
Well, I'm talking about
谈论怎么亲吻你的裆部
kissing crotches in front of 50 other women,
你竟然觉得很尴尬
but for you, it's awkward?
我不知道 我以为是你喜欢这样
I don't know, I thought you were into that.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表