剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-她跟一个棋盘游戏同名 -小灵
- Her name is a board game. - Ouija.
对对
Yes. Yes.
总而言之 我觉得你应该知道
Anyway... I thought you should know,
我看见你朋友在偷内♥裤♥的边角料
I saw your friend stealing scraps of panties.
所以呢
And?
她不可以这么做
And she can't do that.
你的脏内♥裤♥生意又没有版权
Well, you don't have a copyright on the dirty-underwear business.
也许其他人对这个生意也有想法
Maybe other people have plans.
等等 你是不是
I'm sorry. Are you...
你没有任何基础
You don't even have the infrastructure.
-能有多难 -多难
- How hard could it be? - How hard?
要维护网站 联♥系♥快递服务
There's a website to maintain, and couriers,
更别提树立品牌 培养客户
not to mention brand identity, client lists,
付款方式 你不能 我 我不会
payment. You can't... I'm... I'm not...
等等 我才不会把商业秘密透露给你
wait... I'm not revealing trade secrets to you.
你现在是我的竞争对手了
You're my competition now.
我可以走了吗
We finished here?
玛丽亚 我劝你还是先停下好好想想
Maria, I urge you to stop and think about this.
一个违法的生意已经很危险了
One illegal business is dangerous.
两个违法生意 尤其是其中一个还运行不畅
Two businesses, particularly one that's not well-run...
可能会把我们都暴露了
it could expose all of us.
看来我更要好好经营了
I better run it real good then.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我爱秘密
I love secrets.
没违反过纪律
No disciplinary violations.
没有轻微或严重违规
No petty or serious infractions.
这有一条说你"游手好闲消极怠工"
I see a "loafing and shirking" comment,
但是已经被划掉了
but that's been crossed out.
没有旷工 没有跟别的犯人打架的记录
No work absences, no noted fights with other inmates.
事实上 两年里连一个记过都没有
Actually, I don't see a single shot in two years.
看起来你一直是一个模范犯人
Looks like you've been a model inmate.
这就是我
That's me.
你符合提前释放的条件
Well, you're eligible for early release,
所以咱们来谈谈你出狱的事吧
so let's talk about gettin' you out of here.
这个秘密烂透了
This is a shit secret.
每个知道这秘密的人都要完蛋
This is a secret that fucks everyone who touches it.
现在你也是其中一员了
Yeah, well, tag. You're it.
你是不是梦游呢 你精神还正常吗
Are you sleeping? How are you, psychologically?
我现在一团糟
I'm a mess.
不然你以为呢 我以前从来没杀过人
What do you think? I've never-- I've never taken a life before.
我只想别每小时吐一回地度过每天
I'm just tryin' to get through the day without vomiting every hour.
你太敏感了 像你这样的人不应该杀人
You're too sensitive. People like you shouldn't kill.
谢谢你这条宝贵的建议
Thanks for that great advice.
而且还是在我的花♥园♥里
And in my garden.
你觉得他们会算在谁头上
Who do you think they'll blame, hmm?
我现在成了你的同谋了
I'm your co-conspirator now.
他被埋在西红柿下面了吗
Is he under the tomatoes?
拜托告诉我他没被埋在西红柿下面
Please, say he's not under the tomatoes.
-我不知道 也许吧 -也许吧
- I don't know. Maybe. - Maybe?
我本来打算放点糖把西红柿腌了
I was going to pickle those, add a little sugar.
我没法用这些垃圾做菜
I can't work with these sacks of sludge.
比这所谓的"肉咖喱"更恶心的东西
The only thing worse than so-called "meat curry,"
就是在腐烂尸体上新鲜长成的菜
is fresh produce fertilized with rotting flesh.
你知道吗 我没告诉你
You know, I didn't tell you
就是怕你听见那些菜的事之后抓狂
so you could flip out about your vegetables.
那你为什么要把这烫手的山芋
So why did you leave this flaming bag of dog shit
扔到我的门口
on my doorstep, huh?
你又不是我女儿
You're not my daughter.
你从来没找过我办任何事
You've never come to me for anything.
你说的对
You're right.
你是我最不愿相信
You are the last person I wanna trust
能帮我保守这个大秘密的人
with this fucking albatross of a secret...
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
费里达想杀了洛莉
Frieda wants to... kill Lolly.
是真的杀了她 而且她不听我的
Literally... kill her, and she won't listen to me.
只有你的话费里达会听 劝劝她吧
You're the resident Frieda-whisperer, so... whisper.
施展你的魔力说服她吧
Work your magic.
她做了什么吗
Has she tried anything yet?
还没 但她一直在做毒茶
No, but she's making this poisonous tea
用她在栅栏那边发现的夹竹桃的叶子
out of these oleander leaves she found out by the fence.
那些该死的叶子
Oh, those fucking leaves.
她一直迫不及待想用上那些叶子 靠
She's been dying to use those. Shit!
美味姐
你好 是利奇菲尔德公共图书馆吗
Hello? Uh, Litchfield Public Library?
我是杰斐逊 化工厂的
I'm calling from Jefferson, um... Chemical.
我们的网坏了 太扫兴了
Our Internet is broken. It is such a buzzkill.
你介不介意帮我们查几个紧急信息
Would you mind looking up a few urgent things for us?
太好了 太感谢你了
Great. Thank you so much.
第一个问题
Yes. First question.
碧昂斯是不是真的要离婚了
Is Beyoncé really getting divorced?
因为我们在《美国周刊》上
Because we read a real suspicious-sounding article
看到一篇很可疑的文章 然后
in US Weekly, and--
海利先生
Mr. Healy!
你好 你还在吗
Hello? Are you still--
在这个美好的下午 有什么我能帮你的
how may I, uh, assist you this fine afternoon?
我想见卡普托
I wanna see Caputo.
他的下一个空档
Well, his next availability,
稍等
one second...
是在两周后
is in two weeks.
你在逗我是吧
You're kiddin' me, right?
你知道吗 海利先生
You know, Mr. Healy,
在以前 确实挺方便的
back in the day, it was real good...
那时候我们还有很多时间接待你
when we had plenty of time to see you,
但是现在 我不知道
but now, I... I don't know.
真的吗
Really?
两包好又多牌的糖怎么样
How about two boxes of Good and Plenty?
-五包 -三包
- Five. - Three.
海利先生想见你
Mr. Healy's here to see you.
靠
Fuck.
在外面 他不值一提[副乳]
Outside, he's in Side Boob.
在监狱里 他却是管事的头头
In here, he's the head boob.
如果你想提什么要求
If you want something,
也许应该不要先羞辱我
you might wanna start out by not insulting me.
我想跟你谈谈犯人金的问题
I'd like to talk to you about inmate King.
好吧
Good.
有什么新情况
What's the update?
不幸的是 她最近一些讨人厌的犯人
Well, unfortunately, she's been hangin' out
走得很近
with some unsavory types.
这在监狱里很难避免
Hard to avoid in prison.
我觉得让她忙起来 对她比较好
I think it would be good for her to stay busy.
我有个提议
I got an idea.
厨艺课
Cooking class.
我们现在买♥♥不起那些设备
We can't afford new equipment.
她非常有能力
Hey, she's very resourceful.
我跟你说 我看了那些视频
I'm telling you, I've seen the videos.
她能把装橄榄的瓶子变成一个雪球
She can take an olive jar and turn it into a snow globe.
那食材呢 调料呢
And what about food? And ingredients?
我们有花♥园♥
Well, we got the garden.
过期的地震应急物品里 还有好多罐头
We got a bunch of those canned goods in the expired earthquake kits.
如果有犯人
Ah, and if one inmate
因为过期的沙丁鱼感染了沙门菌
gets salmonella from a ten-year-old sardine,
担责的可是我
it's my neck on the line.
你让伯蒂办了个戏剧班
Hey, look, you gave Berdie an improv troupe.
而我说的可是一个世界级厨师教授的
I'm talkin' about a culinary-skills class
烹饪技巧班
taught by a world-class chef.
所有人都会想参加的 你心知肚明 乔
Everybody in here would want in. You know that, Joe.
所以你的意思是
So what you're sayin' is
你要让一群不安定的犯人
you're gonna take a bunch of restless inmates...
一周几次 有点事情忙活
keep them occupied a couple of times a week.
没错
Correct-a-mundo.
那好吧 祝你好运
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表