剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
她喜欢有人陪
She like company.
快起来 我们需要些时间哀悼 谢谢
Come on now! We need us some shivah time. Thank you.
靠 你干嘛不坐下
Fuck, man. Hey, why don't you sit?
不想坐
Don't wanna.
有人有书吗 我需要更多书
Anybody got any books? I need more books.
我♥操♥
Oops. Damn it.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
等等 慢着
Wait, hold up.
"亚历山大·麦克·史密斯"
"Alexander McCall Smith."
我要更多书 不要把书拿走
I need more books, not take books away.
美味姐...你得来处理下这问题
Uh, Taystee... you gotta deal with this.
苏珊娜 我知道你想与她亲近
Suzanne, I know you're tryin' to feel close to her,
-但这样... -不 我没有
- but this-- - No, I'm not.
我想知道无法呼吸...是什么感觉
I want to know what it feels like... to not breathe.
-够了 -什么...
- Cut it out. - What...
那不可能 美味姐 美...
That ain't happening. Taystee. T...
美味姐...
Taystee--
我知道哪里能弄到更多书
I know where I can get more!
珀比一直把多余的书都放在床底下
Poussey keeps extra books under her bed.
都是特别的书 就像图书馆的贵宾室
Special books. It's like the library VIP room under there.
是曾经
Kept.
还是一直
Keeps?
是曾经
Kept.
我理解...但我必须报♥警♥
I understand... but I have to call the police.
一个姑娘死了
A girl is dead.
她现在躺在餐厅的地板上
She's lying on the floor of the cafeteria.
你还要让我等多久
How long would you like me to sit tight for?
老天 你...
Oh, Jesus. You...
我就一直守在电♥话♥旁
I am sitting by this phone.
我不会离开 听见了吗
I am not moving. You hear me?
快点盘算好你的计划
You figure out your plan fast.
这件事没时间慢慢商议
This is not something that moves at corporate speed.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
是的 监狱已经全面封锁了
Yes. Yes, everything is locked down.
你会打给我的 对吗
You're calling me back, right?
好 我就在这里等着
All right, I... I'm waiting here.
过会再联♥系♥
I'll... I'll talk to you soon.
我以前从没见过尸体
I'd never seen a dead body before.
你也看见她了吗
You saw her, too?
就一会儿
For a second.
我总以为死亡就像一个人在睡觉
I always thought dead would look like a person was sleeping.
但不是这样的
But... it wasn't like that.
我曾见过我祖父母的尸体
I saw my grandparents,
但他们在棺材里
but they were in caskets.
他们像《罗杰斯先生的街坊》里的木偶
They looked like that puppet from Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
伊莱恩·菲尔柴尔德小姐
Lady Elaine Fairchilde.
我爸朝头部开枪自杀后 我发现了他
I found my dad after he shot himself in the head.
没过几天 我妈也自杀了
Then my mom a few days later,
但她是吞了一堆药片自杀的
but she'd swallowed a bunch of pills.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你听到了 对吗
You're hearing this, right?
我忘记刷牙了
I forgot to brush my teeth.
你是我黑暗世界中的一道亮光
You are the light in my dark world
你是永不熄灭的火焰
You are the fire that will always burn
你是一道亮光
You are the light
你是一道亮光
You are the light
你是我黑暗世界中的一道亮光
You are the light in my dark world
艾丽克斯 艾...
Alex. Al...
在我黑暗的时光中
In my time of darkness...
抱歉
Sorry.
继续做你的事 我不想...
Go back to what you were doing. I didn't mean... It's...
今晚很难熬
It's been a hard night.
贝利
Bayley?
我得走了
I gotta go.
贝利 等等
Bayley, wait! Wait.
别走 你要去哪里
Stop. You have... you have to go where?
我要和她们谈谈
I have to get to them.
我要告诉她们我很抱歉...
I have to tell them I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I... I am so sorry.
谁
Who?
她的朋友
Her friends.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我都不知道自己做了什么 我都不知道
I don't even know what I did. I... I didn't even know--
你不能去
You can't.
你不能去C区
You cannot go into C-Dorm.
她们都很伤心
They're grieving.
她们还没准备好听你诉说
They're not ready to hear you.
你听到我和你说的了吗
Can you hear what I'm telling you?
你应该离开这里
You should go.
那你之后会告诉她们吗
Will you tell them then?
你能替我告诉她们吗 我...
Will you tell them for me, please? I...
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我是好人 你知道的
I'm a good person. You know that.
我不是故意要伤害她的
I didn't mean to hurt her.
当然不是了
Of course not.
你之后能替我告诉她们吗 拜托了
Uh, you'll... you'll tell them, then, for me? Please?
我会告诉她们的
I'll let them know.
你该走了
You should go now.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
车里真热
Ooh, it's hot in here.
你觉得热吗
You hot?
听着 这不是你的错 兄弟
Listen, it's not your fault, man.
作为一个大块头...
I mean, speaking as a big guy...
有时你都意识不到...
sometimes you just don't realize...
我曾把椅子坐得支离破碎
I mean, I've sat in chairs that have broken right under me.
听着 我不清楚这能否帮到你 但
Listen... I don't know if this will help or not, but...
在阿富汗时...
in Afghanistan...
我杀过一些人
I killed some people.
一些无辜的人
Some innocent people.
人吗
People?
坏人追久了
So much time spent chasin' after the bad guys,
你又抓不到他们时
and then you don't get 'em,
他们把你朋友炸上天 或对着车队开枪
and then they blow up your friends or shoot up your convoy,
你会感到愤怒 劳累和无聊
and you just get so mad, tired and bored.
这时你会从葡萄园抓来一个农家小孩
So you just grab a farm kid from a grape field,
逼他耍弄真的手榴弹
and you make him juggle live grenades
直至其中一个爆♥炸♥
until one of them blows up.
然后你向他开枪...
And then you shoot him...
因为你不希望他成长过程中没有胳膊
because you don't want him to grow up without arms
或者告发你
or tell on you.
又或许你在一个小村庄里
Or maybe you just strangle a girl
同一个姑娘发♥生♥关♥系♥后勒死了她
that you've had sex with in a small village
因为反正她家人最后也会杀了她 对吧
because her family's gonna kill her anyway, right?
你要熬过这一关
And you just gotta get over it.
你必须熬过这一关
You have to get over it.
你以后的日子还长着
You got so much of your life to live,
而且我们还那么年轻
and we're so young.
我们不能让这种事搅乱我们漫长的余生
We can't let things like this fuck up the rest of our long lives.
我不知道到底发生了什么 但我了解你
Now, I didn't see what happened exactly... but I know you.
还算了解
Sort of.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
我也是好人
I'm a good guy.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你觉得大家会原谅我吗
Do you think people will forgive me?
当然
Sure.
我家是右边第四栋
It's the fourth one on the right.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
兄弟 听着
Hey, man, listen.
你可能会很煎熬 那些噩梦
It can get rough, the dreams.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表