剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Oh, no. We just... help each other out.
禁止使用洗手间
Restroom privileges are suspended.
就像你跟我一样 警官
Like you and me, officer.
你听我说
Yeah. Uh... listen,
之前我们之间那种事 不能再有了
what happened between us, it can never happen again.
太不专业了
It isn't professional.
我是在想 也许我们能一起磕点摇♥头♥丸♥
I was thinking... maybe we could do Molly together?
你知道哪里能搞到摇♥头♥丸♥
You know where to get Molly?
我已经搞到了
I already have it.
怎么办到的
How?
亲爱的 这里什么东西都可以带进来
Honey, you can get anything in here.
妈的 好吧
Shit. Fine.
好了 大家注意 我们要找几个人
All right. Eyes up front. We wanna see some people.
-叫到名字的出来 -开始了
- I call your name, step forward. - Here we go.
库珀
Cooper.
约翰逊
Johnson.
-库库迪欧 -他们在干什么
- Kukudio. - What're they doing?
-什么 为什么 -瑞泽尼科夫
- What? Why? - Reznikov.
过来中间 快
Front and center. Let's go.
怎么回事
What's this about?
皮斯科特拉要跟你们谈谈
Piscatella wants to speak with you.
去吧
Let's go.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
库库迪欧是嫌疑犯而我不是
Kukudio is a suspect and I'm not?
妈的 我杀过一个警♥察♥
Heck, I killed a cop
用他自己的枪
with his own gun.
等等
Oh. Wait...
我是不是因为这个被抓的
Did I get caught for that?
老了 不中用了
I'm getting old.
我们就这么由她们跳吗
Should we be letting 'em dance like that?
-为什么不行 -太不合适了
- Why not? - It's inappropriate.
外面可是死了个警卫
There's a dead officer outside.
别太卖♥♥力了 这个夜晚有你熬的
Don't work harder than you have to. It's gonna be a long night.
而且我们根本不知道那个人是谁
And we don't even know who the hell that guy was.
你以前在黑人区工作过吗
You ever work the ghetto before?
-没有 -都是戏
- No. - Shows.
他们经常派我来这里
They give me this post all the time
因为他们知道我懂怎么与她们交流
because they know that I know how to talk to 'em.
因为我来自孟菲斯
'Cause I'm from Memphis.
你看到她们在跳的舞吗
You see that dance they're doing?
我也会
I can do that dance.
真不错
Good for you.
你搞什么 苏珊娜 还不到八点
Man, what the fuck, Suzanne? It ain't even eight o'clock.
我得睡觉 都这么晚了
I need to sleep. It's nighttime.
如果我没有充足的睡眠
If I don't get enough sleep,
生理周期就会紊乱
my circadian rhythm gets off
-白天就会很累 -生理周期 什么
- and I'm tired during the day. - "Circadian"? What the...
上下颠倒
Down becomes up.
昏昏欲睡 还会梦游漫步
I got the eyesie-closies and the head-nod, sleepy-jerk wakies.
一片混乱
It's chaos.
如果他们不熄灯的话
Yo, if they ain't gonna turn off the lights on us,
我们不妨把这当作睡衣派对
we might as well treat it like a slumber party.
我不喜欢睡衣派对
I did not enjoy slumber parties.
-C区 -什么事
- C-Dorm. - Yep?
把苏珊娜·沃伦带过来
I need Suzanne Warren brought down.
我去吧
I got this.
你就跟你的伙伴们待在这里
You stay here with your people.
跳啊 辛迪 跳啊 辛迪
Get it, Cindy! Get it, Cindy! Hey!
沃伦
Warren.
-怎么了 -走吧 摘下眼罩
- Yes? - Let's go. Leave that.
-怎么回事 -要把苏珊娜带走
- What are they talking about? - Takin'... taking Suzanne away.
什么
She what?
等等 这怎么回事
Hold up. What's this about?
我一会儿告诉你
I'll tell you later.
也可能不会 赶紧走吧
Or I won't. Come on. Move.
怎么回事
What?
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace,
你看 你看
look, look, look, look, look, look, look.
月度最佳员工 天呐
Employee of the Month? Holy cow.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
布拉德 你看
Brad, look.
-恭喜 你最好把它裱起来 -对
- Congrats. You should get that framed. - Yeah.
这是什么 你们要去哪里
What's all this? Where are you going?
苏珊娜 你知道我们这周末
Suzanne, you know we're going to
要去圣玛丽修道院
Saint Mary's for the weekend.
你说你没问题的
You said you were fine with it.
我以为你们不是说真的
I was when it was a hypothetical.
圣玛丽修道院在哪里来着
And where is Saint Mary's again?
在切萨皮克湾
In Chesapeake Bay.
在岛上 但岛的周围都是海水
An island. But islands are surrounded by water.
如果出了什么事我需要找你们怎么办
What if there's a problem and I need to reach you?
我们之间隔着海水
And now there's all this water between us,
我又没有船
and I don't have a boat,
而且我从没有长距离游过泳
and I have never swum long-distance before.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我给你印了张日程表
I printed out a schedule for you...
冰箱里也装满了食物
...and the fridge is full of food,
你还有那些游戏 还有你的小猪
and you have all your games... and your pig.
格蕾丝 我不知道我是否准备好了
Grace, I don't know if I'm ready.
你当然准备好了
Of course you're ready.
不 我只是个28岁的年轻人
No, I am a young 28.
苏珊娜
Suzanne...
我基本上每个周末都在陪你
I literally spend every weekend with you.
我只想跟我的男朋友度过两天二人世界
I'm asking for two days alone with my boyfriend.
你也许可以交一些自己的朋友
Maybe you could make some friends of your own.
没那么容易
It's not that easy.
当然容易了
Hey, sure it is.
大家都喜欢你 你可是月度最佳员工
You're a people person. You are Employee of the Month.
月度最佳员工
Employee of the Month.
有人吗
Hello?
该死
Shit.
妈的
Shit!
抱歉 老兄
I'm sorry, bro.
-你在这里干什么 -来跟你打个招呼
- What are you doing out here? - Well, I came to say hi.
他们占了所有的工作 我有点无所事事
You know, they filled all the posts, so I'm kind of a floater.
-你要待在这里吗 -不不不
- You want this one? - No. No, no, no.
给你带了一本书
Brought you a book.
-《死光》 -怎么 很好看的
- It? - What? It's good.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
如果你没地方待 干嘛不回家
If there's no more posts, why don't you go home?
我也不知道 大家都在这里
I don't know, man. Everyone's here.
感觉像是这座监狱史上的重要之夜
It feels like an... important night in the history of the prison.
只是份工作 老兄
It's just a job, man,
还不是什么好工作
and it's not a very good one.
确实跟我想象的有所不同
Well, it's definitely different from what I thought it'd be.
气氛太沉重 感觉都不太真实了
Like, so sad that it's almost supernatural.
-明白我的意思吗 -大概吧
- You know what I mean? - Sort of.
-总之会发生诡异的事 -对
- Weird shit happens, that's for sure. - Yeah.
有一次我当班时醒来 发现没穿裤子
Once, I woke up from a shift with no pants on.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah, man.
-真诡异 -是啊
- That's weird. - Yeah.
你之前在做什么
So what were you doing a second ago?
-什么时候 -我来的时候
- When? - When I got here.
我应该是听到了什么
Oh, uh, I thought I heard something... from over there,
从尸块方向传来的声音
the direction of the body parts.
我现在什么都没听到 所以
Well, I don't hear anything now, so...
我也没听到
Me neither.
没什么好调查的
Yeah, nothing to investigate.
问题解决
Problem solved.
交给你了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表