剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
two formed this relationship without talking much.
你知道我在学意大利语吗
Did you know I am learning Italian?
恋童癖切斯特签了吗
So, did Chester the Molester sign?
你欠我50块
You owe me 50 bucks.
你最好跟我约会
And you better take me out.
我真不敢相信你有胆量去了
I can't believe you had the balls to do it.
无所谓了 他很可能在17岁
Whatever, he probably finger-banged
或下面还不够大的时候
his 15-year-old girlfriend
指交了他15岁的小女朋友
when he was 17 or something else no big.
那份性侵犯名单里有很多悲伤的故事
The sex offender lists are full of sob stories
讲他们如何毁掉别人的生活
about people's lives being ruined by technicalities.
我在沙龙网都看过
I read all about it on Salon.Com.
实际上
You know, as a matter of fact,
他确实是个超级可怕的
he was a fucking horrible
娈童强♥奸♥犯
child-molester rapist.
我相信肯定是他告诉你的
Because I'm so sure he told you that.
是啊 因为他...他妈的想引诱我
Yeah, 'cause he... He fucking tried to seduce me.
他请我进屋喝"柠檬汁"
He invited me in for lemonade.
-然后你就进去了 -是啊
- And you went in? - Yeah.
他说我看起来不像十九岁
He told me I didn't look 19.
那个时候我就知道自己有麻烦了
That's when I knew I was in trouble.
该死
Shit.
他摸了我的头发
He stroked my hair.
他想吹嘘自己的事迹
He wanted to brag,
所以他给我看了一份新闻报道
so he showed me the newspaper article
内容是他曾经有整整一年
about how he stalked this nine-year-old girl
跟踪他所在教堂的一位九岁女孩
from his church, for, like, a year.
赢得她的信任 逐步说服她...
Earning her trust, gradually convincing her to...
让她...
Well, to...
她...
To...
然后我就跑了
And then I was running down the street.
就是为了跟你打的赌 伊森
For your fucking bet, Ethan.
为了他妈的50块
For 50 fucking dollars.
但也因为我...
But also because I...
因为我想跟你出去约会
because I wanted to go out with you.
我真的很感激你一路从尤迪卡赶过来
I really appreciate you coming all the way down from Utica.
再次抱歉 我没能订到包间
Sorry, again, I couldn't get a seat in one of the gondolas.
不 不 没事 这很好
No, no, it's okay. This is great.
我真的很高兴你以为是我打的电♥话♥
I'm really glad that you thought I called.
这些新警卫
These new guards, they're a...
对我们来说是场巨大的胜利
they're a big win for us.
就是指咱俩
Like, "us" us.
当然还有公♥司♥
And the company,
不过特别是对咱俩来说
but especially "us" us.
我们是不错的搭档 采购部的琳达
Yeah. We're not a bad team, Linda from Purchasing.
敬咱俩 利奇菲尔德活动处的乔
To us, Joe from Litchfield Human Activity,
愿胜利不息
and our continued wins.
-当然还要敬那些老兵 -当然
- And to the veterans, of course. - Of course.
拍起手儿 生日快乐
Happy, happy birthday clappy
加入我们 共同欢庆
Join us as we celebrate
拍着手掌 翩翩起舞
Clap your hands and dance around
吃着蛋糕 开怀大笑
Have a laugh and eat some cake
生日快乐 生日快乐
Happy birthday, happy birthday Happy birthday
你真棒
You're so great!
怎么了
What?
那个秃顶的人是
The bald guy... is, uh...
是我们之前的一名警卫
one of our former guards.
人非常不错 叫唐纳森
A really good guy. Donaldson.
一个好人
A good guy...
就是他在转移犯人的时候突然罢♥工♥
who walked out in the middle of an inmate transfer
然后坐视不管
slash high-profile self-surrender?
是的 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I get your point.
别自责了 乔
Don't beat yourself up, Joe.
你像个真正的老大一样解决了那件事情
You handled that situation like a total boss.
这既是字面意思
Meant both literally and
用现在的潮语也说得通
in that hip-kid lingo way.
天呐
Jesus!
他连侍应生都不算
He's not even a fucking waiter.
只是个打杂的
He's a busboy.
-怎么 -不 只是
- What? - No, just...
你差点丢了工作
you could've lost your job...
那天若有犯人跑了 你还得面临起诉
or faced prosecution had inmates gone missing that day.
结果你还担心
I mean, you're concerned about...
这些弃你不顾的混♥蛋♥
these jerks that hung you out to dry.
你真是个好人 乔·卡普托
You're quite a guy, Joe Caputo.
账单给您 先生 请随意
There you go, sir. Whenever you're ready.
帮我个忙可以吗
Do me a favor, will you?
-找的钱你留着 -好
- The change is yours. - Okay.
给那边那个勤杂工20块
Give a 20 to that busboy over there.
等我们走了再给 我不想把事情搞大
Wait till we're gone. I don't want to make a thing of it, okay?
好的
Okay.
卡普托先生
Hey, Mr. Caputo!
听着 唐纳森
Look, Donaldson...
我不要你的钱 卡普托先生
I don't need your money, Mr. Caputo.
这没什么 拿着吧 这只是
It's nothing, take it, it's--
这不是想帮我
Nah, this is not to help me.
只是为了你自己能好受点
This is to make you feel better about that...
不好意思 小姐 你干的破事
pardon my French, miss, bullshit you pulled.
-乔 咱们走吧 -我♥干♥的破事吗
- Okay, Joe, let's go. - The bullshit I pulled?
我打三份工 这份算最好的了
I work three jobs. This is the good one.
至于奥尼尔 我听说他得了肾结石
O'Neill? I heard he had kidney stones.
可没有医保
But no health insurance.
他以为自己能挺过去 等它们排出
So he thought he'd power through, wait for it to pass.
可没有
It didn't.
现在他在做透析 可能得切一个肾
Now he's on dialysis. He may lose a kidney.
-天啊 -是啊
- Jesus. - Yeah.
收好你那20块
So take your $20
把良心放杜松子酒里淹死吧
and drown your conscience in a bottle of gin,
因为你别想通过给我钱让自己好过
because paying me to feel better about it ain't gonna work.
唐纳森
Donaldson.
转告奥尼尔我很遗憾他得了结石
You tell O'Neill I'm sorry about his stones.
我也很遗憾你在这儿工作
I'm also sorry you gotta work here.
但我希望你能明白一点
But I need you to understand something.
我替你难过 但并不后悔开了你们
I'm sorry for you. I don't regret firing any of you.
监狱25年来
You walked out on the biggest day
最困难的一天你们却溜之大吉
the prison's faced in 25 fuckin' years.
你不顾犯人和其他教导官的安危
You put the prisoners at risk, you put your fellow COs at risk,
你置这整个小镇于危险当中
you put this whole town in danger!
遇上麻烦时 你不仅没帮忙
The shit hit and instead of moving the fan away,
还火上浇油
you plugged it in and you hit "Oscillate."
我还打算让你当警卫队长来着 韦德
I was gonna make you Captain of the Guard, Wade.
真的
Really.
这20块你留着吧
You keep the 20.
至少我能帮自己躲过一劫
Least I could do for helping me dodge a bullet.
这事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
你们以后就住这儿 但都是监狱的财产
These houses are yours to live in, but they are prison property.
请你们妥善使用
They will be treated with respect.
只要你们妥善使用
As long as they are treated with respect,
我们也会好好待你们
you will be as well.
好 监狱长叫我来
Okay, the warden has asked me to do a...
和各位认识一下
icebreaker event.
我先做个示范 和教导官...
I will demonstrate this activity with CO...
-麦卡洛 长官 -好的 麦卡洛
- McCullough, sir. - Okay, McCullough.
说自己两件真事
Tell me two true things about you
一件编的
and one lie.
我来猜哪个是编的
I will attempt to guess the lie.
好吧
Okay.
我来道歉
I came to say I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拜托别不理我 你有理由生气
Okay, please don't lock me out. You're right to be upset.
你怎么知道
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表