剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You find people.
这又不是关塔那摩 给她穿上衣服
This isn't Guantanamo. Get her a fucking shirt!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
是我
It's me.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
跟我去厕所聊聊
Come talk to me in the bathroom.
你这些天最多就跟我打个招呼
You haven't said more than "hi" To me... in days,
现在你想来个深夜长聊了
and now you want some kind of a middle-of-the-night confab?
我不是想聊天
I don't wanna talk.
你是想来一炮吗
Is this a booty call?
-你来就知道了 -为什么
- Come find out. - Why?
为什么你要这个样子
Why are you doing this now?
天 你真会扫"性"啊
God, you really know how to dry a girl up.
对不起 我很疑惑
I'm sorry. I'm confused.
我以为你讨厌我
I thought that you hated me.
是的
I do.
发生什么了
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是失眠
I just... I have insomnia.
出了事情你可以和我说
If something's up, you can tell me.
没事
It's cool.
晚安 小帕
Good night, Pipes.
无法相信他们竟然让她去给人上课
I can't believe they're letting her teach a class,
她受到的优待还不够多吗
as if she weren't entitled enough.
-你也给人上课啊 -这不一样
- You get to teach a class. - It's different.
没觉得有什么不一样
Don't seem so different.
就是不一样
Well, it is.
瑜伽是大众活动 谁都能练
Yoga is a democratic practice. Anyone can do it.
学做西葫芦沙拉就太不接地气了
Learning to curl zucchini ribbons is rarified.
你知道有钱的白人才做瑜伽的吧
You do realize that only rich, white people do yoga, right?
数以亿计的印度人
And the billions of Indian people
都练了五千年瑜伽了
who have been practicing it for over 5,000 years?
这你怎么不说
How about them?
我最近情绪有些波动
I'm working through some issues.
提个问题
Question.
你们认为朱迪·金真有种族歧视
Do we still think Judy King a racist
还是只是因为她是个南方人
or is she just Southern?
-我不知道 -说到种族歧视
- I don't know. - Speaking of racist.
能挪一挪吗
Can you guys make room?
你们好 我是艾莉森
Hi. I'm Alison.
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
这又不是"带着陌生人去上班"活动
It's not Bring Your Stranger to Work Day.
珀比还玩"东方贸易往来"呢
Poussey got Oriental Trading over there.
两边的最终诉求可不太一样
Yeah, I think Final Call here is a little different.
拜托 冷静
Come on, man. Chill.
艾莉森 你有头发吗
Alison... do you have hair?
有 我把头发遮起来以显端庄
I do. I cover it for modesty.
我有个表亲住在莫德斯托
I got a cousin who lives in Modesto.
听起来像是端庄再加个O
That's, like, modest with an "O."
我们刚刚在讨论
We were just conversing
朱迪的课会有多棒
about Judy and how sick her class gonna be.
你们这帮人简直脑残
You guys are a bunch of suckers.
拜托 你们真觉得那课能改变什么吗
I mean, come on. You really think that class is gonna change stuff?
-是啊 -不
- Yeah. - No, man.
我们从这出去之后
We still gonna be bussin' tables
还是只能擦擦桌子送送汉堡
and flippin' burgers when we get out of here.
去你的
Fuck that.
我不当服务员
I don't do food service.
除非是白色城♥堡♥[快餐店] 你懂的
Unless it's White Castle, you know,
他们的汉堡都小小个
'cause their burgers be so itty-bitty.
你要去吗
So, you gonna go?
我不知道 我讨厌名人
I don't know. I hate celebrities.
装腔作势 万人关注
They're all hoity-toity. They have people watchin' 'em.
都是领养孩子
They got all those adopted kids, in general.
我有次在达奇斯县的绵羊羊毛节上
I did once get to see the real Lassie
看到了灵犬莱西真身
at the Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Festival.
-那只狗吗 -是的
- Like, the dog? - Yeah.
好了 犯人 放下叉子
All right, inmates, forks down!
第一轮早餐结束
First breakfast shift is now over.
尽快离开 我们好开始第二轮
I need you to clear out, so we can start the second shift.
我们还没拿到吃的
But we didn't even get our food yet.
是啊 我太瘦的话屁♥股♥就瘪了
Yeah, when I get too skinny, my ass gets flat.
这是规矩 想吃饭的话 下次来早点
Them's the rules. You wanna eat, get here earlier next time.
听见了吗 动起来
Did you hear me? Let's move!
借过 借过 借过
'Scuse me! 'Scuse me! 'Scuse me!
-借过 -好 好
- 'Scuse me! - All right. All right.
喂 洗刷刷
Hey, rub-a-dub-dub,
那锅你已经擦了二十分钟了
you've been scrubbin' that same pan for 20 minutes.
怎么 你是清洁专家
So what? You a scrub expert now?
那你上啊
You know what? Have at it.
是因为你昨天跟那人见面吗
This got anything to do with that meeting you had yesterday?
没错了 我就知道
Yeah, that's right. I know about it.
我是神探可伦坡
I'm like Columbo,
只不过我两只眼睛都是真的 而且屁♥股♥更翘
but with two real eyes and a better ass.
我要出去了
I'm being evicted.
你要出狱了吗
You getting out?
今天还不走 但也快了
Not like this afternoon, but yeah, real soon.
你怎么会不知道你的刑期满了
How did you not know your date was coming up?
提前了
It's early.
可能我表现良好什么的吧 我不清楚
I guess I was good or some shit. I don't know.
我天
Holy shit.
那恭喜了
Well, hey, congratulations.
恭个屁喜
Yeah, no, not congratulations.
祝我节哀吧
More like con-fuck-ulations...
或者"恭喜"的其他反义词
or whatever the opposite of congratulations is.
为什么 你可以去找你的孩子们
Why? You get to go find your kids.
你可以自己把他们拉扯大
You get to fuck 'em up
不用再交给别人
yourself instead of having someone do it for you.
即便我找到他们 他们也不能跟我
Even I find them, I'm not gonna get 'em.
除非我有住处 否则政♥府♥不会允许的
The state won't give them over unless I got an apartment.
那就工作一阵 找个公♥寓♥
So you work a little bit, you get an apartment.
当然 人们喜欢雇佣前囚犯
Sure. People love to hire ex-cons.
在技能一栏我会写
And in skills, I'll write,
"擅长包装海♥洛♥因♥"
"packed heroin real good,"
和"操包装海♥洛♥因♥的人"
and "fucked people who pack heroin."
有什么意义呢 我糟透了
Why even try? I'm fucked.
好了 够了
Ay, okay. Enough.
你得打起精神来 妈妈
You gotta bust your ass now, mama.
行动起来 联络朋友
Make some moves. Work your contacts.
动员亲戚 利用人脉
Work your relatives. Work the system.
如果需要的话再上点培训课
Get educated, if you have to.
去考个普通教育发展证书
Get your GED.
需要什么就去做
Do whatever you gotta do.
你现在有目标了
You got a goal now.
你不能再缩成一团
You can't shrivel up into a ball.
听着 你要救救你的孩子们
Mira, you gotta save your kids.
你可是波多黎各人
You're Puerto Rican.
你认识有公♥寓♥的人
You know somebody with an apartment.
你认识有工作的人
You know somebody with a job.
是吧
Qué?
你想像个傻瓜一样满地打滚吗
You gonna roll over like a pendeja? Huh?
-不 -不 这就对了
- No! - No, that's right.
听着 把这些该死的盘子洗了
Mira, clean that fucking pan,
因为我也有生活 你懂吗
'cause I got a life, too, you know?
你告诉达娅了吗
You told Daya yet?
没有
No.
这才要祝你节哀呢
Con-fuck-ulations on that one.
可不是吗
No shit.
给我从围栏上下来
You, get off the fence.
我知道你跟着我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表