剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我总想着她随时会在那个角落出现
I keep thinkin' she gonna come around that corner any minute now,
然后说"你们好啊 派对动物"
and be all, "Hey, party people!"
那傻笑
That goofy smile.
到现在都感觉不太真实 你懂吗
Man, it still ain't real, you know?
我要去工作了
I gotta go to work.
今天周六
But it's Saturday.
你让卡普托赶紧报♥警♥
You tell that Caputo to call the fucking cops!
你叫他们逮捕那个谋杀犯警卫
You tell them to arrest that murdering guard
不准再任她躺在地板上了 美味姐
and get our girl off the floor, Taystee!
你去告诉他们
You tell them!
事情不该是这样
This shit ain't right!
她都没得过感冒
She never even had a cold.
没有就医记录 你有什么发现
Visits to medical, none. What do you got?
非暴♥力♥犯人
Non-violent offender
因非法侵占他人财产并意图销♥售♥
picked up in Brooklyn for trespassing
而在布鲁克林被捕
and possession with intent to sell.
完全不够
Not even half an ounce.
都太轻了 连收监照都惹人怜爱
It's all soft. Even her intake photo is adorable.
见鬼
Shit.
上网查 脸书 推特
Go online. Facebook, Twitter.
看她有没有发过有威胁意味的东西
See if anything she posted could be interpreted as threatening.
我不懂这有什么意义
I don't see the point in any of this.
我得报♥警♥
I need to call the police,
而且我要把尸体从餐厅弄走
and I need that body out of my cafeteria.
一旦有个合理解释我们就报♥警♥
Yeah, we'll call the police the second we have an angle.
好吧 眼下可是有人死了
Okay? We're talking about death here.
要么证明这背后有动机
And if we can't prove that it was either motivated
或是她早就有病缠身
or due to a preexisting condition,
否则世纪挑战公♥司♥难辞其咎
the MCC becomes liable.
等警♥察♥到达的时候
Now, we need to be able to
我们得能够引导他们的侦查方向
guide our brothers in blue when they get here,
更别提还要应付媒体了
not to mention the press.
要不你坐下
So... you wanna have a seat?
过些档案 看我们有无遗漏
Go through some files? See if we missed anything?
是哮喘犯了 还是暴♥力♥发作之类的
Asthma attack? A violent outburst? Something?
她没病 这背后也没有动机
There was no condition and it wasn't motivated.
这就是一场意外
It was an accident.
这样吧 我们来处理
Better yet... we'll handle it.
这他妈是我的监狱
Hey! This is my fucking prison.
那你现在该去管理一下
And you should go run it.
我们准备好就打给你
We'll call you when we're ready
我们会把所有东西都检查一遍
and we'll go over everything.
然后立刻就打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
Then we will get the police over here, pronto.
电♥话♥还是断线状态吧
Phones are still cut off, right?
没人要进来 所有犯人都关好了
No one's coming in? Everyone's locked down?
电♥话♥都断线了
The phones are off.
我取消了探监计划
And I canceled visitation,
但我也解除了封锁
but I lifted the lockdown.
不应该把她们强制困在床位上
These women shouldn't have to sit trapped in their bunks.
好吧
Okay.
没我同意什么也不准做 听见了吗
Hey! Nothing happens without my approval. You hear me?
我们会确保你事事满意
We'll make sure you're comfortable with everything.
好吧
Okay?
今天释放朱迪·金
Judy King's being released today.
什么
What?
发生这种事我们不能再把她关在这儿
We can't have her around when this breaks.
其实我们在倒填档案里的日期
In fact, we're trying to backdate the paperwork.
我们会找她谈 确保她合作
Yeah, we'll talk to her, make sure she'll cooperate,
说此事发生时她已出狱
say she was already gone when all this happened.
我相信她也不想找麻烦
I'm sure she doesn't want the headache either.
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
看 这张照片好痞
Check it! This picture's pretty thuggy.
要是把兔耳朵修掉的话 也许吧
Yeah, maybe, if we photoshop out the bunny ears.
存下来 再说吧
Pull it. We'll see.
你在我背后比兔耳朵
You gave me bunny ears?
不行 慢着 不行 不能发
No. No, wait. No, no, no. You can't post it!
晚了
Too late.
天 艾利 你毁我形象
Man, Ali, you straight killin' my vibe!
见鬼
Aw, shit.
我是嗑傻了吗 还是它就那么写的
Wait, am I really baked, or am I reading that right?
我抽大♥麻♥也不会弄混"木"和"足"
Yo, my weed don't make "s's" "z's,"
伙计 那是"足"字旁
Man. That's a "z."
-那是足字旁的"跟" -不可能
- That's "Rootz" with a "z"! - No fuckin' way.
我表妹西西说她在这儿见过他们
My cousin CeeCee said she seen 'em here.
甚至还有"寻找爱"签名的鼓锤作证
Even got a drumstick signed by Questlove to prove it.
"浔找爱"吧
Questlove with a "k" maybe.
慢着 西西 是吗
Wait, wait, wait. CeeCee, right?
在JayZ手下实习的那个吗
The one who interned with Jay-Z? That one?
她才不是因为骗人才得外号♥"狐狸新闻"
Yeah, they don't call her Fox News 'cause she foxy.
见鬼 超级大骗子
Shit. Lying liar lie person.
操
Fuck!
纽约晚上好
Good evening, New York!
我们是扎跟合唱团
We are The Rootz!
天 扎根合唱团的"白"癜风真严重啊
Man, The Roots all got some serious vitiligo, man.
-迈克尔·杰克逊那种病吗 -不行
- That Michael Jackson thing? - Oh, no.
我花大笔钱才不是看冒牌白根呢
I did not pay good money to see some white Roots cover band.
经理在哪儿
Where is the manager?
你得找他 艾利亚
Yeah, you go get him, Aliyah!
叫他买♥♥我们几杯酒作为补偿
And tell him to buy us some damn drinks!
咱们在此时此刻喝杯酒吧
Yeah! Let's pop some Cris in this mo'!
不对 这不对
No, no. No, no, no.
不能这么说 这么说太蠢了
You... you can't say that. That... that is stupid.
你只是因为这种美国风的蠢话生气了
You're just mad 'cause this some American-style bullshit!
等等 保持
Yo, wait, hold up.
拍到了吗
You got it? You got it?
没错 我拍到了
Yeah, I got you, man...
喂 他偷我手♥机♥
Hey, hey! Man, he got my phone!
她冲着他来的 我看到了
She came right at him. I saw it.
我认为那白胖小子没那个胆
You know, I didn't think the little potato had it in him.
你在车上也见过他吧 窝囊废一个
You should've seen him in the car. He was a wreck.
布莱克说她嘴边有白沫
Blake said that she was foaming at the mouth.
回来
Come back.
过来
Come here.
伙计 我不能
Dude, I can't...
我不能让你带那个进去
I can't let you go in there with that.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
-就让我一直走过去 -不行
- I just keep walking. - No.
里面正上演《美女也疯狂》呢
It's "Girls Gone Wild" in there right now.
可不是我们喜欢对着撸的那个版本
Not the kind we like to jack off to.
我也得想办法保护自己
A guy's gotta be able to defend himself.
防什么
From what?
因为抢占域名而进监狱的一米五小妞吗
A five-foot chick who is probably in for cyber-squattin'?
听说她有刀
I heard she had a knife.
-你看到她嘴边的白沫了吗 -当然
- Did you see her foam at the mouth? - Sure.
我们总得为我们的人编个可靠的故事
Look, we gotta stand behind our man with a strong story.
矛盾点太多就等着接受调查吧
Too many contradictions, and we'll all be open for investigation.
你想去解释自己为什么要
Do you wanna find yourself explaining
让一个女生站桌子上尿裤子吗
why you had a girl standing on a table, pissing herself?
听着 你们在这儿尽自己的职责
Listen, you guys got this cush assignment here.
而我要回母狮穴去
I'm headed back into the lady lions' den,
她们简直急不可耐了
and they're out for blood.
其实是母狮子负责狩猎
It's actually the female lions that do the huntin'.
公狮子就坐那儿理毛
The guys just sit around lickin' themselves.
说得很对
Well, there you go then.
我现在要直接走过去了
I'm gonna keep walking now.
你今天不用来的 这是周末
You didn't have to come in today. It's... it's a weekend--
不 我想来
No. I wanna be here.
看我能帮点什么忙 找点事做
See what I can do to help. Keep busy.
好 其实我也不知道派什么任务给你
Right. Well... I'm not sure what I got for you.
要不我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥或法医
Um, maybe I can call the police or the coroner?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表