剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
并且痛下决心戒毒
and decided to just go cold turkey.
当然是靠我朋友止痛片和止泻剂的帮助
With the help of my friends Advil and Imodium, of course.
还有糖果和填字游戏
And candy, and, uh, crossword puzzles.
我的肚子和菊花就像一堆生肉
My... my guts and my asshole are like raw meat.
血管还一抽一抽疼
Uh, my veins are pulsing.
但除此之外 目前为止一切都好
But other than that, man, so far so good.
你真幸运 错过了我的呕吐期
Oh, and lucky you, you missed the puke phase,
那些橡皮筋就可以省下了
so you can save those elastics.
那吸毒的欲望呢 冲动呢
What about cravings? Triggers?
这是我第七次计划戒毒
This is my seventh time getting clean intentionally,
我发现避免搞砸的最好方式就是躲开它
and I find that the best way to avoid shit, is to avoid shit.
所以我要去干活 用优良传统体力劳动
So, I'm gonna go to work and just distract myself with...
分散自己的注意力
good old-fashioned manual labor.
但还是谢谢你
You know, thank you, though.
这对我很重要
It means a lot to me.
看 嘿呦嘿呦上工咯
See? Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.
你妈妈今天出狱了
So your mom got out today?
她可能已经在门廊上晒太阳了 或者...
She's probably sunbathing on the stoop already, or...
在科森扎餐厅吃牡蛎
having oysters at Cosenza's.
无论如何
Well... for what it's worth,
我喜欢她 即使她是个贱♥人♥
I liked her. Even though she's a bitch.
我父亲 他也是这样
My dad, he's that way too.
总是试图引人注目
He sucks up all the oxygen in the room.
那你怎么对付这种情况
How do you deal with that, the oxygen thing?
离家出走
Ran away.
我还打了乳环
And I got my nipple pierced.
我有想过剃光头
Hmm, I was thinking of shaving my head,
或是把头发染成疯狂的颜色
or dying my hair crazy colors.
这主意好多了 我的奶头感染了
That's a better idea. My nipple got infected.
我感觉像是第一天进监狱
Feels like the first day in prison.
或者之前的日子都不算 因为我妈在
Or, like, before doesn't count, 'cause my mom was here.
现在我是真正的孤身一人
Now, I'm actually... alone.
你不必孤身一人
You don't gotta be alone.
可以和我还有我的姑娘们一起玩
You can come hang out with me and my girls.
你在沙龙那里对吗 我妈妈说过
You're in the salon, right? My mom said.
对 一股焦头发味儿 但椅子舒服
Oh, yeah. It smells like burnt hair, but those chairs are comfy.
达娅
Hey, Daya.
你能来这边
You wanna come over here
帮我搬下冰库里的袋子吗
and help me with some bags in the fridge?
舒服的椅子听上去不错
Comfy chair sounds nice.
我们还是可以去吃牡蛎
We could still go for oysters.
不用 这个就行
No, this is fine.
我们离公路近 这样回去更快
We're close to the highway, so we'll get back faster.
先来点咖啡吗
Some coffee to start?
-来点咖啡吗 -好的
- Some coffee? - Uh, sure.
所以 你要做的第一件事是什么
So... what's the first thing you're gonna do?
大概是去冲个澡
Probably take a shower.
因为你们都是一起洗澡的
Oh... 'cause y'all had to shower together.
不是 我们有浴帘之类的东西
No... we had curtains and stuff.
你担心自己感染结核病菌 或是丙肝吗
But you worried you got TB germs, or, like, Hep C on you?
不 我只是...
No, I just...
想冲个澡 让自己重焕新生
I wanna take a shower. Feel like myself again.
然后明天我就起来看我的孩子们
And then tomorrow, I'm gonna wake up and try to see all my kids.
如果必要的话 我会走遍五个区
Walk across all five boroughs if I have to.
我要告诉他们
I'm gonna tell them
我他妈会把他们从寄养家庭里弄出来
I'm gonna get them the fuck out of foster care.
一旦我弄清方法以后
Once I figure out how.
我听说在监狱 如果你奶♥子♥大
I heard that in prison, if you got big tits,
可以把东西♥藏♥在下面
you can hide stuff under there.
像肉毒杆菌注射器 不容易融化的药片
Like, Botox needles. Pills that don't melt too easy.
你怎么知道这么多关于大奶♥子♥的事
You get some kind of big tit newsletter?
我表妹特里纳上个月出狱
My cousin Trina got let out last month.
我们带她去城市岛泡吧
We took her to City Island and then clubbing.
她一直在要大红牌[口香糖]
She kept asking for Big Red.
因为监狱里面都没有口香糖
'Cause they don't even got gum in there.
你想知道监狱是什么样的吗
You wanna know what prison is like?
生活十分艰难
It's hard,
而且闻起来像老大爷
and it smells like old farts.
但我在里面有人
But I got people in there.
我在外面什么人都没有
I got nobody out here.
只40美金和一张过时的公车路线图
I got $40 and an old bus map.
你不需要把气氛搞得这么奇怪
You don't gotta make this weird.
不奇怪 为什么会奇怪呢
It's not weird. Why would it be weird?
可能是我们上了同一个男人
Maybe 'cause we fucked the same guy
我有了他的孩子
and he put a baby in me?
你有了那个混♥蛋♥的孩子吗
You had a baby from that motherfucker?
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
但没错
But, yeah.
她屁♥股♥很像他 不过是迷你版
She's got his ass. But, like, little.
怎么 你觉得我要偷你的华夫饼吗
What, you think I'm gonna steal your stupid-ass waffles?
抱歉
Sorry.
我就觉得自己身上像有囚犯记号♥似的
I just feel like I got a sign on me.
都是这些傻♥逼♥衣服
It's these stupid clothes.
你有那种特别的洗发水吗
You got any of that special shampoo?
你是妮可吗
You Nichols?
对
Yeah.
怎么 我们认识吗
Why, we got friends?
我们不允许和你做生意
Been told not to do business with you.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
只要卖♥♥我一点海♥洛♥因♥就好
Just sell me some fuckin' heroin.
很显然我说的是娄·里德的热门单曲
I was referencing the Lou Reed hit single, obviously.
拜托
Come on.
这么做不对啊
Look, this isn't right.
我想和老板娘聊聊
I wanna talk to the boss lady.
她很忙
She's busy.
怎么回事
What's going on?
怎么 你们是在歧视
What, some kind of discrimination
头发自来卷的人吗
against people with frizzy hair?
差不多吧
Something like that.
谁他妈在排挤我
Man, who the fuck is blackballing me?
我不知道你
I don't know what poison
和你的乡巴佬朋友在卖♥♥什么毒药
you and your hillbilly friends are peddling,
但如果你卖♥♥给妮可
but if you sell any of it to Nichols...
你永远不会知道你的菜里有什么东西
you will never know what's really in your food,
而且我和你保证
and I assure you...
我能往饭里投入可怕的不明物体
I can slip in untold horrors.
我不再给她毒品了
I'm not doing that no more.
莫里洛和暴眼黑妹
Morello and the bug-eyed black girl
发现了屎里藏♥毒♥品的事
found out about the poop thing.
老实说 反正我自己也开始觉得恶心了
Truthfully, I was really starting to gross myself out anyway.
我不说得太具体
Not to get too graphic--
对 不用太具体
Yes, spare me the details.
不过话又说回来
Oh, then again.
一朝女商人 世世女商人
Once a business woman, always a business woman.
你...你打算用什么
So, what... what are you gonna give me in return...
回报我的配合
for my cooperation?
我不会再去找她了
Right, she's dead to me.
太好了
Yes!
签名时间到了 卡普托先生
Autograph time, Mr. C.
为什么本周菜单上写着
Why does this week's menu say...
"松露奶酪牛排"和"海陆大餐"
"Truffle Cheesesteak" and "Surf And Turf"?
我觉得用些华丽的词能振奋士气
I thought I'd pimp up the words to boost morale.
本质还是流食
It's still slop.
改回来 还有什么
Change it back. What's next?
今晚是电影之夜
Tonight's movie night pick.
-《新绿野仙踪》吗 -这怎么混进去的
- The Wiz? - How'd that get in there?
这是不是黛安娜·罗斯演12岁小孩的那部
Isn't that the one where Diana Ross plays a 12-year-old?
汤姆·汉克斯在《飞越未来》里也演的12岁小孩
Well, Tom Hanks plays a 12-year-old in Big.
那是故事发生的前提条件
Yeah, well, that was part of the premise.
但是 老兄
But, man...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表