剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
快他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
太棒了
Pretty!
周五夜快乐 女士们
Happy Friday, ladies.
我一会再来看你们 好吗
I'll be back to check on you soon, okay?
小心点 报应不饶人
Be careful. Karma's a bitch.
"报应"是谁 新来的那个妹子吗
Who's Karma? That new girl?
再给这三位男士上一轮...
One more round for the thirsty gentle--
你没事吧
You okay?
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我老板会杀了我的
My boss is gonna kill me!
不就是伏特加吗
Hey, it's just potato juice, right?
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
他会从我工钱里扣的
He'll take it out of my paycheck.
我还有个小宝宝要养 我母亲
And I have a little baby to support, and my mom...
年纪大了不能工作
she can't work on account of oldness.
-我很抱歉 -别哭了
- I'm sorry-- - Come on, don't cry.
好吧 伙计们 别浪费
Okay. Dudes, don't waste it.
快从地上起来 老兄
Get off the floor, man.
地上说不定有十几种艾滋病毒呢
Like, ten kinds of AIDS down there.
别哭了 我们凑钱赔给你 伙计们
Don't cry. We'll pitch in for it, right, guys?
-对 当然 -没问题
- Yeah, yeah. Sure, whatever. - Sure.
给
Here.
怎么 你每晚都耍这个把戏吗
What, you pull that shit every night?
三百块呢 对这样的低级骗局来说不少了
It's 300 bucks. That's not bad for a janky-ass short con.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
知道吗 我和你们老板是朋友
You know, your boss is a friend of mine.
你想让我告诉他 让他来调查一下吗
You want me to go stick his nose in that puddle back there?
不 拜托 别告诉他
No, please, don't tell him.
你这个外行还不赖
You're not bad for an amateur.
当然 这张脸蛋也帮了忙
I mean, of course, the face helps.
拜托 我还有个宝宝要养
Please, I have a little baby.
-好了好了 -如果我让你看...
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - And if I let you see--
你就别装可怜了
We gotta get you off the pity angle.
直奔主题
Go straight for the dick.
这样更明智
It's the better play.
行情好的话你一年能挣多少
So, come on, what do you pull in a good year?
五万
Fifty thousand.
如果我告诉你一个小时就能挣那么多呢
What if I said you could make that in an hour?
我不是出来卖♥♥的
Um, I'm not a prostitute.
就算对方是性感继父型的帅哥也不行
Not even if the guy is kinda hot in a mean-dad way.
你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
耶西卡 像杰西卡一样
Yessica. It's like "Jessica,"
不过更民族风
But ethnic.
通常来说 我对听到的东西没什么感觉
Normally, I'm not an ear girl,
但当维尼跟我说
but when Vinnie told me
他在那里用舌头长驱直入
that he was putting a tongue saber in there,
辗转反复时
and he said he was swishing it around,
我就湿得把椅子弄得跟泳池一样
my chair was like a wading pool.
我是说 别误会了
I mean, don't get me wrong.
你第一次"文爱"的时候 感觉是不错
The first time you have word-sex, it's nice.
可当你真正了解对方后
But, it's just so much better
那种感觉要好得多
when you really know somebody.
你觉得你很了解他
So, you feel like you really know him.
当然了
Sure, I do.
我妈总是说 每次看见我爸吃晚饭时
My mom always said she knew my dad wanted sex
没盛第二碗 就知道他想做♥爱♥了
when he didn't ask for seconds at dinner.
我爸说 每次看见我妈给我和妹妹
And my dad said he knew my mom wanted sex
放电影录像带 就知道她想做♥爱♥了
when she got me and my sister Blockbuster videos.
我一直想能像那样了解某个人
I always wanted to know someone that well.
是啊
Yeah...
我也是
Me, too.
你父母会和你谈起性♥爱♥吗
So, your parents would talk to you about sex?
我父母就不会
Mine would never.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
那些鸟 树木 蜜蜂
The birds, and the trees, and the bees...
还有膝盖
and the knees.
我不确定他们讲对了没有
I'm not sure they told you that right.
-我的上帝 -怎么了
- Christ on a cracker! - What is it?
淋浴屎者又作案了
The Shower Pooper strikes again.
以前发生过这种事
This has happened before?
两三次吧
Two or three times.
你怎么知道是同一个人
How do you know it's the same person?
相同的分量 密度 色泽
Heft, density, hue.
你想想看 它就像签名一样各有特色
It's as personal as a signature, if you think about it.
这让我回想起
You know, that reminds me,
我高中的时候有个人
there was this guy in my high school
可以把自己的名字签在...
who knew how to sign his name in--
别说了 别说了 苏珊娜
No, no, no, no, no, please, Suzanne.
没到说那个的时候
It is too early for that.
我们得在她再次作案前抓住她
We need to catch this person before she strikes again.
我都不知道从哪开始找
I do not even know where to start.
从各个角度入手
One starts by following every angle,
检查每条线索
examining every clue.
调查那些被人忽视的行为模式
By seeing patterns of behavior where no one else can see.
最终...
Until finally...
你会在"屎者"自己
you catch the pooper
制♥造♥的陷阱里抓住她
in a trap of her own making.
你是说
You mean...
像侦探那样
like detectives?
由基普·卡宁根发表的主题演讲
Now, the keynote address by Kip Carnigan
将于下午三点在贵宾室进行
will begin at 3:00 p.m. in the Laurel room.
好了 你们可以进去了
All right, you two are all set.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -玩得开心
- Hey, thanks. - Have fun in there.
这些是干嘛用的
What are these supposed to be for?
推广产品
Promotional purposes.
我们获奖的系统能够发现并锁定
Our prize-winning system can detect and pinpoint
三千米半径范围内的任何手♥机♥
any cell phone within a two-mile radius.
没人比约翰先生更能解决如厕之需
琳达
Linda.
在研讨会上看到你了 大明星
Saw you're on a panel, you rock star.
拉斯 就是个研讨会而已 不是分会场
Oh, Russ. It's just a panel, not a breakout session.
那也很了不起
Still. It's huge.
今年的大热门是什么
So what's the hot booth this year?
镭射枪
Laser guns.
不过还要等好久
But the wait is epic.
咱们一会那边见
Catch you two on the other side.
我们双R教会的牧师们对这个
We at R and R Ministries could not be more proud
基于信仰的康复项目十分自豪
of our faith-based rehabilitation program,
该项目利用新约故事
utilizing New Testament stories
帮助犯人们确立坚定的道德基础
to help inmates establish a firm moral foundation.
可不是么 我们应该把他们当做神学生对待
Oh, right. Because we should treat them like Sunday schoolers,
而不是危险的罪犯
not dangerous criminals.
我们的围栏是由最先进的钛合金制成
Our fences are made from a state-of-the-art titanium alloy,
防火 防钳 防撬 简单易用
which is fireproof, plier-proof, tamperproof, foolproof.
我们用得上这玩意
We could really use some of this stuff.
不在公♥司♥预算范围内
Not on MCC's budget.
别把这想成是购物
Think of this less as a shopping trip
而当成是一场头脑风暴大会
and more of a brainstorming sesh.
那个真是吃够了
I have enough of that in my life.
那只是为了好玩 傻瓜
It's just for fun, silly.
我觉得是卖♥♥冰激凌的
I think it's ice cream.
超省钱
是时候迈进二十一世纪了 各位
It's time to enter the 21st century, people.
老掉牙的卫生巾会耗费大量预算
The old-fashioned maxi pad can be a budget-killer.
这些耐用的 可重复利用的塑料月经杯
These durable, reusable plastic menstruation capture cups
只需一次购买♥♥ 专为女子监狱制♥造♥
are a one-time expenditure for your women's facility.
这安全吗
And this is safe?
没打中
Missed me.
完全不致命
Oh, it is 100% non-deadly.
现在激光枪是设置为第二级
Right now, the laser's on setting two,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表