剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You get some power in here,
会惹她们来整你的 宝贝儿
they come gunning for you, darling.
相信我
Trust me.
特别是到时候她们要钱而你拿不出
Especially when they ask for their pay and you don't have it.
但她们怕我 这就是我的保护层
But they're scared of me. That's my protective coating.
我能冷酷到把情人送给狼群
I cold-heartedly fed my own paramour to the wolves.
她就是拿来发泄的
She was a rebound,
她偷了你的钱所以你要报复
and you retaliated against her after she stole your money.
我从中学到
So, what I learned from that is,
别给查普曼报复的机会
don't give Chapman the chance to retaliate.
要先搞掉她
Take her out first.
得了吧 你只是想
Come on, now you're just tryin' to
吓我 我
scare me. I'm...
你觉得我该弄把刀吗
Do you think that I should get a shiv?
然后让她们把刀夺走
What, so they can take it away from you
一把扎进你喉咙里吗
and stab you in the throat?
不 听着
No, listen.
你有见过总统去什么地方
Have you ever seen the president anywhere
不坐防弹车 不带突击队员的吗
without an armored car and a bunch of commandos in suits?
没有 因为如果没人保护
No, because without them,
他就只是个小细腿儿的书呆子
he is still a Poindexter with skinny legs.
跟你一样
Like you.
你是说我得培养一下
So, you're saying I need to develop kind of like a...
神秘感
mystique?
你要表现得比你实际的更强大
You need them to think you're stronger than you actually are.
你也这么做的
That's what you do.
我吗 不是
Me? Oh, no.
我的力量货真价实
My power is no illusion.
我确实可以搞死你
I can fucking demolish you.
诺尔玛 你真厉害
Norma, you are a deadly force.
我东西哪儿去了
Where's my shit?
我放在窗台上的那些东西
All the stuff I had on the window?
既然你那么喜欢地面
Well, you like the floor so much,
我把它们都收下边去了
I put it down there.
我柜子上的地盘没了
I lost the space on top of my locker,
总得找地方补上
so I had to make it up.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem,
而且这半边窗台是我的
and this half of the window is my half.
你在隔间东边
You on the east side of the cubicle.
而这部分属于西床铺
This part belongs to the west bunk!
你在这儿怎么知道东南西北
How you even know what's east and west up in here?
如果你一天五次向麦加朝拜
When you pray to Mecca five times a day,
你也会知道
you figure that shit out!
关键在于 我东西比你多
Bottom line, I got way more things than you.
这很公平
Fair is fair.
"公平"吗
"Fair"?
我所谓的"公平"是指
Well, by "fair," I actually mean,
"我块头大力气大 而且朋友也更多"
"I'm bigger and stronger, and I got more friends."
就是拉丁语里的"轰平" 意思是
It's from the Latin word "fairay," meaning,
"来闻屁呀
"Go suck a fart...
每天五次"
five times a day."
你真要搞到这个地步吗
You really wanna go there with me?
不止 我买♥♥了这房♥子搬进来 婊♥子♥
Oh, went there, bought a house, moved in, bitch.
现在我要"修整"厨房♥了呢
And now I'm remodeling the kitchen.
就该这样
That's what I thought.
欢迎
Welcome.
二十二
Twenty-two...
上辈子我做过什么伤你的事吗
Did I do something to hurt you in a previous life?
我只是在做拉伸 我以为你感觉不到
I'm just stretching. I didn't think you'd feel it.
我感觉得到
Well, I do.
所以 别这样了
So, knock it off.
你火气很大啊 查普曼
You got a lot of anger, Chapman.
快 起来
Come on, get up.
不知道你怎么感觉 反正我没看出来
I don't know about you, kid, but I'm not seein' it.
你到底想看到什么
What exactly are you supposed to be seein'?
她路都走不了吗
Her limping around or somethin'?
假如说你被...
Let's just say that when you were...
侵犯了...
violated...
你完全丧失了斗志
you went through a significant dip in morale.
也许她只是在掩饰
Well, maybe she's just covering it up,
装作没事一样
you know, like turn that rape upside down or whatever.
也许没有什么要掩饰的
Or maybe there's nothing to cover.
不过才几天而已
I mean, it's only been a couple of days.
也许他动手前还要热热身
Maybe he's gotta warm up to it.
-我不... -不 不
- I don't... - No, no.
-不 -该死
- No. - Oh, shit!
-看吧 我就知道 -真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
- See, I knew it. - Oh, fuckin' asshole!
不 别哭
No, don't cry.
-停 我开个玩笑而已 -你真混♥蛋♥
- Stop! I'm just kidding! - You're a dick!
还是改变不了他是混♥蛋♥的事实
He's still a fucking asshole.
大家都说一切都会变得不一样
I mean, everyone tells you it's gonna be completely different,
但是直到听到"丈夫和妻子"
but you don't really understand
之后你才真正明白
until you hear the words "Husband and wife."
就像是...
And then, it's just like...
我是说
I mean,
就像桃乐丝一样
you were like Dorothy, you know,
走出你家的房♥子
walking out the door of your house,
然后到处都是这些小东西
and there's all those little midgets,
然后他们还给你糖果
and they're just givin' you candy.
你知道我什么意思吗
You know what I mean?
当然
Sure.
比如 早餐 他吃了蛋
For instance, for breakfast, he had eggs.
不要问我怎么知道的 我就是知道
Don't ask me how I know that. I just know.
我与他的联♥系♥那么深
I mean, the connection is so deep,
就像我在他的脑子里一样
it's like I'm inside his head.
精神上的
It's spiritual.
这就是那种只有在对方
I mean, this is the kinda connection you have with someone
绝对并且永远属于你的时候
when they 100%, completely and utterly,
才有的那种联♥系♥
belong to you forever and ever and ever,
就好像你就锁住了他的命根子
and you pretty much got their doinker locked up in a little box
直到他去世的那一天
until the day that he dies.
很神奇 对吧
Amazing, right?
我知道你单身
You know, I know you're single,
肯定对这些事有点嫉妒
and you're probably jealous about everything,
但是我觉得 既然我们是朋友
but I was thinking, seeing how we're friends,
也许你可以先暂时
maybe you could just push
把那个放一边然后为我高兴一下
through that and be a little happy for me.
抱歉 好的
Sorry. Okay.
那么...
So...
他最喜欢什么颜色
what's his favorite color?
你为什么一定得这样
Why you gotta be like that?
怎么了
What?
-沃斯 -该死
- Vause. - Shit.
有什么情况
What's new?
他妈的到底有多少盘子
How many fucking trays can there be?
在这些操蛋的
It was bad enough before these
多米尼加人来之前就够糟糕了
fucking plantain-eating Dominican bitches came.
-大家都要吃饭 -这些傻♥逼♥到处都是
- Everyone's gotta eat. - They're fucking everywhere!
抢了电视 占了厕所
They're taking over the TVs, blocking the bathrooms,
就连薄荷膏都不放过
and commissary's all out of VapoRub.
无意冒犯 但这就是事实
Like, no offense, but it's the truth.
别管她 好吗
Just leave her alone, okay?
她只是想发泄一下
She tried to do the right thing.
她的孩子被抢走了
Her baby got snatched up, and--
她不是种族歧视 她只是说这样的话而已
She ain't racist. She's just saying racist things.
再说了 我们是波多黎各人
Besides, we're Puerto Rican.
我们就应该不把你们当回事
We're supposed to give you shit.
而且不是波多黎各人的卷毛
And Puerto Ricans are not the one clogging the drain
在西班牙浴室
in the Spanish bathroom
堵了厕所的下水道
with all that kinky hair.
是那些傻米尼克 对吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表