剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这真是瞎搞
Yo, this is crap.
你们难道不都上她的烹饪课吗
Ain't y'all in her cooking class?
你们干嘛不在她开灶头的时候拍一张照片
Like, why didn't y'all get a picture of her gettin' her cook on?
你的意思是我该在餐厅中♥央♥
I'm supposed to whip out my contraband cell phone
抽出我这个禁带的手♥机♥吗
in the middle of the cafeteria?
听着 重要的是
Look, bottom line,
我们得先让她一个人
we've got to get her alone,
然后乘那时候偷♥拍♥
and we have to snap a candid.
比起《我们周刊》那张
Hmm. Hey, this ain't so much worse
这张其实并没有多糟
than that picture in Us Weekly.
更糟好吗 那张照片至少还有情节
Yes, it is. And at least that picture told a story.
朱迪·金用她的园艺技能
It was Judy King lending her green thumb
来帮那些可怜的狱友
to help the poor inmates.
这种才是你们要拍的照片
That's the kind of picture y'all need to get.
而且那是《美国周刊》
And it's "U.S. Weekly".
那是要塑造白人救世主 扯淡
You talkin' some white messiah bullshit.
是啊 因为那种扯淡才受欢迎 蠢货
Yeah, because that's the kind of bullshit that sells, boo-boo.
拍些她上课时候的照片...
Shots of her teaching someone...
怎么读书这类的
how to read or some shit.
如果能出名 我可以假装不会读书
I'll pretend I don't know how to read if it make me famous.
相机是我的
It's my camera.
如果要安排谁跟朱迪同框 只能是我
If anyone's gonna be in the shot with Judy, it's me.
反正不是我 我会读书
Not me. I know how to read.
我有个主意
Whoa, I got an idea.
要不拍一张阿卜杜拉穿着炸♥弹♥背心
How 'bout Abdullah wearing a vest made of explosives
然后朱迪·金在拆炸♥弹♥
and Judy the King trying to defuse the bombs
而我正在逃跑的照片
while I'm runnin' away.
要不我朝你脸上打一拳头怎么样
How about... I punch you in the face?
我开玩笑的
I'm kiddin'.
你那所谓的穆♥斯♥林♥幽默感去哪儿了
Where that famous Muslim sense of humor?
好了 我们继续想想
All right, we'll keep brainstorming.
一定要确保她看起来很友好
Just make sure she looks friendly,
就像美国人♥民♥喜欢的那个朱迪·金
like the Judy King America has grown to love.
现在几点了
What time is it?
要迟到了
Oh! It's late!
一定要拍一张有故事的照片 好吗
Just take a picture that tells a story, okay?
现在集中精力
Now. In focus.
好好想
Work on it.
是的 夫人
Ooh-whee! Yes, ma'am.
美味姐优越感十足啊
Taystee all high siddity.
她已经被那点小权力冲昏了头脑
She's gone mad with slight empowerment.
但是我的确喜欢她的新手表
But I do like her new watch.
-非常酷的手表 -很好看的手表
- Very cool watch. - That's a nice watch.
宝贝 我正在想你呢
Hey, babe. I was just thinking about you.
我也正在想你呢
I was just thinking about you, too.
然后想着想着就打给你了
And from thought to action, call Joe.
我昨晚差点就开车过去给你个惊喜了
I almost drove over to surprise you last night,
但我太累了就没来
but I was too tired to make the commute.
下次一定要告诉我
Next time tell me.
我们在中途见 那里有个...
I'll meet you halfway. There's a...
24小时饭店 下了九号♥路就是...
24-hour diner off Route 9...
还有个特隐蔽的厕所
with a private bathroom.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
那个...
Hey, well...
当然了
sure.
你开的玩笑太恶心了
You're joking. That's repulsive.
听着 乔
Um, listen, Joe.
我把你的教育提议给杰克说了
I showed your education proposal to Jack.
是吗 然后呢
Yeah... and?
他很喜欢
He loves it.
太好了 太好了
That's amazing! Amazing!
不过他对教学科目有点疑问
He had a few questions about the course list,
在正式实施之前
and he wanted to make a few minor adjustments
他想做一些微小调整
before sending it up the line.
好的 什么样的调整
All right, well, what kind of adjustments?
他觉得你提议的课程项目似乎
Well, the courses that you were suggesting seemed, he felt,
有点太偏向于艺术和人文了
a little too weighted towards the arts and humanities.
你给他看了研究结果了吗
Well, did you show him the research on that?
那些学院课程项目可以降低犯人累犯率
Those college-based initiatives are shown to reduce recidivism.
是的 我知道 我们都很喜欢
Yes, I know, and we love that.
但是 如果我们可以
But... if we could balance
将其替换成一些职业培训
that out with some more vocational training,
董事会的人会更加信服
that would make more sense to the board.
乔 你不用像奥逊·威尔斯那样
Joe, you don't get to be Orson Welles.
我们要迎合他们
We have to meet them halfway.
如果你来服侍我 我就迎合他们
I'll meet them halfway if you meet me halfway.
够了 宝贝 我不...
Okay, sweetie, I don't...
厕所的事别提了 我不喜欢 好吗
Enough about the bathroom. I don't... I don't like it, okay?
我晚上打给你
So, I will call you later tonight
告诉你董事会的决定
when we hear back from the board.
我希望是你亲自来告诉我
In person, I hope.
我们看结果如何 你知道我喜欢打胜仗
We'll see how it goes. You know I love a win.
你居然停车了 你个杂种
Surprised you even stopped, you son of a bitch.
别到路中♥央♥来
Keep your feet on the curb.
我♥操♥ 查普曼
Holy shit. Hey, Chapman.
妮琪
Nikki!
虽然被赶出了监狱
I flunked out of prison,
但他们给了我二次机会
but they gave me a do-over.
天
Uh, man.
我真的想好好抱抱你 但是
I mean, I'd give you a real hug but, uh,
我想这已经算是"过度接触"了
I guess it's already been an "Orgy of touching."
对吧 迪克森长官
Isn't that right, Officer Dixon?
不准抱了 你们已经越界了
No more hugs. You're maxed out.
那舔逼逼怎么样 有这个选项吗
What about, uh, pussy licking? Is that an option?
重新熟悉熟悉而已
Just to... get reacquainted.
不行吗 不行
No? No.
看他那个表情
Judging by that look,
舔逼逼想都别想
I guess pussy licking is also off the table.
见到你真的太好了
It's really good to see you.
我也是 查普曼
You too, Chapman.
对了 这是布兰迪 这是...
Sorry, this is Brandy, and this is...
桑基和...
Sankey and...
光头海伦
Skinhead Helen.
你好 光头海伦 文身不错
Skinhead Helen, hi. Nice tattoos.
我们是一个社群安保部队的成员
We're members of a community task force.
他们是白人♥权♥力组织
They are a white power group.
不对 严格来说不是
That's not true. Not officially.
但是我们在为此努力
But we're working on it.
我觉得种族歧视不应该是群体活动
I don't think racism should be a group activity.
-这是私事 -智者见智
- It's private. - Agree to disagree.
你离开后发生了很多事
A lot has happened since you left.
是啊 我开始感觉到了
Oh, yeah, I'm getting that.
停 够了
Okay. That's enough.
我说了分开
I said break it up.
红妈 他认真的
Red, this guy's serious.
责任我担
I'll take the shot.
这种事儿急不得
Some things can't be rushed.
你这是想干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
不 大块头来了
Oh, no, it's the giant.
如果你逃跑 你会后悔的 犯人
If you run away from me, you will regret it, inmate.
附近的警官 抓住犯人怀特希尔
Officers in proximity, apprehend inmate Whitehill,
犯人像羚羊一样向C院跑去
approaching C-Yard like an antelope.
这里是起居室
And here is living area.
电视是可以用的 但是他喜欢这个样子
The TV works, but he likes it like that.
我想他叫兰道尔
I think his name is Randall.
至少会有人来做清洁吧
Does someone come and clean at least?
那是租户的义务
That is tenants' responsibility.
听着 如果你不喜欢 你可以不住这
Look, if you don't like it, you don't have to be here.
-好... -洛莉 等等
- Good... - Oh, Lolly, come on, wait a minute.
我想跟妈妈住在一起
I... I want to go stay with my mom.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表