剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Are you serious?
一天难得有个时候
I'm enjoying the one time in my day
没有十来个棕色婊♥子♥挡我的路
when there's less than ten fucking brown bitches in my way.
可能现在是她们C区的家政时间
Hey, maybe they're having a housekeeping convention in C-Dorm.
这是在美国 墨西哥卷 说英语
Hey, we're in America, chalupa. Speak English.
你们国家在变棕
Your country's turning brown.
我们的人会越来越多 白♥痴♥
There's more of us every day, fucking pendeja,
而且对此你们他妈什么都做不了
and there's fucking nothing you can do about it!
卢茨
Ruiz!
操
Shit.
别管她了 听着 谁对你下手的
Hey, don't worry about her. Listen, who did this to you?
不行
No.
我们不是这么办事的
This is not how we play this.
你现在很生气 无法思考
You're pissed right now. You ain't thinking.
你就是这么犯错误的
That's how you make mistakes.
你要做什么 大打一架吗
What you gonna do, start some kinda brawl?
然后滚去禁闭吗
Get your asses thrown into Seg?
那是谁赢了
Then who wins?
那我们就这么放了那婊♥子♥吗
So, we just let that bitch get away?
我可不是这么说的
That ain't what I said.
你因为一些事生我的气
Are you pissed at me about something
然后再发泄在我身上吗
and you're taking it out on me?
-这不是关于你 -怎么不是
- This ain't about you. - Oh, like hell it ain't!
我喂饱你 我送你去上学
I put food in your mouth, I take you to school,
我把我得到的一切都给了你
I give you a piece of whatever I got.
这不意味着我要成为你控制的机器人
Well, that don't mean I gotta be your little robot.
我自己能思考
I got a brain.
这就是那个狗♥娘♥养♥的告诉你的吗
Is that what that cabrón is telling you?
在你耳边耳语
Whispering in your ear,
想把你从家里带走 从你♥爸♥爸的家里
trying to steal you from your house, your father's house?
不 他没对你做任何事
No, he ain't done nothing to you!
你以为我们为什么没钱
Why do you think we ain't got money?
他们把我从我的地盘赶走 那些蟑螂们
They've driven me off my own corners, those fucking roaches.
他们要压垮我 你明白吗
They're breaking my back. You understand that?
-他们拿走了一切 -我受够了
- They took everything. - I'm so tired of this shit.
他只是想谋生计 就像你一样
He's just trying to make a living, same as you.
-我的女儿迷上西裔屌♥了 -闭嘴
- My baby girl is taking cholo dick. - Yo, stop it.
我把我一生贡献给这个组织
I have given my life to this organization,
来照顾我们的同胞 我们的身份
to look out for our people, our identity!
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you,
还有他妈的多米尼加共和国和你的屁话
fuck the DR, fuck your stupid fucking bullshit
什么"我们比他们好"
about, "We're so much better,"
可你完全跟他们一样
When you're doing the same exact thing!
如果这就是身为多米尼加人的意义
If this is what it means to be Dominican...
那我再也不要做多米尼加人了
then I ain't gonna be Dominican no more.
从我房♥子滚出去
Get out of my house.
你又不是只能有一个灵魂伴侣
It ain't like you only got one soulmate.
你可以和很多人有灵魂上的联♥系♥
You could have a soul connection with lots of people.
那为什么我还没有和任何人有过感应
Well, so then, why haven't I vibed with someone already?
你知道 不是空有个脑子的人
You know, someone who's not gingerbread in the head?
我活这么久都没有见过
I've been alive as long as I can remember.
也许你就是个例外
You know, maybe you the exception prove the rule,
-你只有一个灵魂伴侣 -一个
- and you only got one. - One?
在这个世界某个地方
But you got a soul mate somewhere in the world.
我保证
I promise.
我希望她讲英文
I hope she speaks English.
瞧啊
Oh, hello!
看起来好像某个人把饮料忘了
Looks like somebody lost track of their beverage!
我们应该像侦探一样
Ooh, we should act as sleuths
找到它的原主 然后还给她
to discover the true owner and return it.
展示一下
You know, demonstrate that there's still some...
这世界还是有真♥善♥美♥的
some good in the world.
我懂你什么意思了 我喜欢你的想法
I see where you're going with that, and I like it.
绝对有很多好处
Definitely has a lot of upside.
但另一方面
But on the other hand...
我们本可以当侦探的
we could've been sleuthing.
开战吧
Oh, it's on now.
他们认为他是同谋
They got him on conspiracy.
加上两次袭♥警♥的罪名
Plus two counts assaulting an officer.
等到出狱 他就已经老了
He's gonna be old when he gets out.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你要坚强 就像你以前那样
You're gonna be strong like you always was.
因为你必须坚强
'Cause you had to.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我们两个会一直在一起 两个人一起想
There's the two of us still. Two heads together.
别哭了 记得吗
Stop crying. Remember?
哭会让你变难看变脆弱
Crying makes you ugly and weak.
我们有彼此呢
We got each other.
天啊 德怀特
Jesus, Dwight!
我没事
I'm okay.
我认为我应该去一趟医务室
I think I should go to medical.
我应该陪你去
I should come with you.
卧♥槽♥ 滚开
What the fuck? Get off me, man!
你穿着很好看
It looks amazing on you.
你和谁都这么说
You say that to everybody.
的确 我对谁都说
It's true, I do.
但这次 我说真的
But this time, I really mean it.
这我也对所有人这么说
I also say that to everyone.
-这衣服多少钱 -现在正好在打折
- How much is it? - It's actually on sale.
只要一千一百美元
Only $1,100.
我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
太棒了
Oh, yay.
她们怎么了
What the heck happened to them?
我不知道 这里人太多了
I don't know, man. There's too many people in here.
大家都看彼此不顺眼
Everybody getting on each other's nerves,
坏事要发生
shit's gonna get stirred.
这好比养家禽的人
It's like when the poultry people
把所有的鸡赶进一个笼子
just stick all the chickens into one cage
然后它们开始抢对方口中的食物
and they start pecking chunks out of each other.
对 就是这样
Yeah, basically.
天啊
Oh, man.
总的来说
You know, mainly, I was
这个人挤人的事
just experiencing this whole overcrowding thing
让人特别烦躁 但也许也会有危险
as, like, annoying, but I guess it could be dangerous, too.
是的 可能会很危险
It could. It could be really dangerous.
这就是为什么
That's why...
你很幸运 因为有我照顾你
you're really lucky, 'cause I'm looking out for you.
这监狱里可能有四个人比我身材还小
You know, you're, like, one of maybe four people in this prison
你大概就是其中一个
who actually might be smaller than I am.
好吧 但我用心的好吗
Okay, okay, but... but I got heart, right?
你可以用你的二头肌
Uh, well, you could use biceps.
讨厌
Shit, man.
不 我开玩笑的
No, I'm kidding.
我非常愿意接受你的好心
I'd take heart any day.
太棒了 因为我除此之外什么都给不了
Good, 'cause that's all I got.
把午饭给我弄来
Go grab me some lunch.
-自己去拿 -你是我的特勤
- Go get it yourself. - You're supposed to be Secret Service.
特勤不给端午餐
Secret Service doesn't serve lunch.
要是不忙着操哥伦比亚妓♥女♥
Well, maybe they would if they weren't so busy
他们也许会给端午餐
plowing Colombian hookers.
看好我位子
Save me my seat.
别说我听不懂的好吗
Yo, stop talking the board.
炸♥弹♥ 婊♥子♥们
Capicúa, bitches.
该死 我和你怎么说的
Shit, yo. What I tell you?
我可是不败的 不好意思
I'm unbeatable. I'm sorry, man. Shit!
-真该死 -别动
- Damn! - Stay put.
-什么 -总是这样
- What? What? - Always.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表