剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你再提该死的国安局 我发誓...
You mention the fucking NSA and I swear to Christ...
看看他的靴子 警卫不允许带手♥机♥
Check his boot. They don't let guards have phones.
现在变消息了
Now he's texting.
盖住这里 盖住这里 是库巴
Cover that. Cover that, cover that. "Kubra."
操
Fuck!
那是啥
Ooh, what's that?
表情
Emoji.
还有其他的吗
They got more of those?
有 各种各样的
Hmm, yeah. I mean, there's all kinds.
我喜欢那只心形眼睛的猫
Oh, I like the kitty with the heart eyes.
还有这个外星人
And the alien.
但真的外星人不是这个样子
But that's not how aliens really look.
好吧 我还可以待一会儿
Okay, well, I can stay for a while.
这货太重了
This shit is heavy.
大家呼吸的时候头盔都会起雾吗
Is anyone else's helmet fogging up when he breathes?
怎么能不让它起雾
How do you not make it fog up?
我用嘴巴呼气
I'm breathing out of my mouth in,
向下呼气
like, a downward direction, blowing down.
气流从鼻子进 嘴巴出
In through my nose and out through my mouth.
该死 每次我说话就起雾
Oh, shit, every time I talk it fogs up!
我要把这个该死的东西脱掉
I'm taking this damn thing off.
走
Let's move!
摸到了吗
Feel that?
那就是我最柔软的部分
Now, that's definitely my softest part.
真的好软
That is really soft.
就像可可油一样
It's like cocoa butter there.
摸摸我的耳垂
Oh, um, feel my earlobe.
-中间很厚 -我打过耳洞
- It's lumpy in the middle. - I... I had my ears pierced.
但是上面和周围的皮肤都很软
But the skin is still really soft on top and around the edge.
非常软
Like, super-soft.
回去 回去 快走
Back, back, back, back, back. Now, let's go.
走 走 走 快走
Move 'em up, move 'em up, move 'em up. Let's go!
回去
Let's go back.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回监狱啊 我们得走了 他们说了
Back to camp. We have to go. They said.
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
因为我们是犯人
Because we're prisoners?
但是为什么
But why?
就因为有人这么说了吗
Because someone said so?
我签了认罪协议
I took a plea deal.
每个人都会犯错 我...
Everybody makes mistakes. I--
我们为什么要待在那里赎罪呢
Why do we have to sit in a box to pay for it?
我又没伤害过谁
I didn't hurt anyone.
但晚饭四点四十五开始
Yeah, but dinner is at 4:45.
而且我的确伤害了某个人
And I did hurt someone.
你写过《时间隆起》
You wrote Time Hump.
我们可以创造自己的世界
We can make our own reality.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't understand what you're saying.
我是说...
I'm saying...
我们不回去了
we don't go back.
你要从下面照吗
Are you taking it from below?
会很好看的 你看起来真的很浮肿
Yeah. It's gonna look great. You look totally bloated.
他不会从下面照的
He wouldn't take it from below.
你能不能别说话让我好好拍照
Would you stop moving your lips and let me do my job?
你只用躺着装死就行了
You just got to lie there and play dead.
装得就像你在和一个丑男做♥爱♥一样
Act like you're having sex with a ugly dude.
你和男的做过爱吗
Have you ever had sex with a dude?
拍你的照
Just take the fucking shot!
所有犯人到餐厅报到
All inmates are to report to the cafeteria.
不准回宿舍
No one is to return to the dorms.
湿不湿都无所谓
It doesn't matter whether you are wet or dry.
不准回宿舍
No one is to return to the dorms.
-大家到餐厅报到 -该死 快点
- Everyone is to report to the cafeteria... - Shit. Hurry.
-好 好 好 -马上
- All right, all right, all right. - ...immediately.
-好了 -是吗
- There. - Yeah?
不错
It's good.
-好了 我发过去了 -我们快走吧
- All right, I'm sending it. - We better show up.
好的
Okay.
好的
Um, all right.
操
Oh, fuck.
也许我们暂时先把他移到一个角落
Uh, maybe if we, uh, roll him into the corner for now,
用布之类的把他罩住
and cover him with a tarp or something,
过会儿再回来把他埋了
we could come back later and bury him.
我们要把他埋哪儿
Oh, where the fuck we gonna do that?
我们会想到办法的 听我的
We figure it out! Work with me!
我们现在得出去
We need to get out of here
接受惩罚 罪名是游湖
and get punished for swimming in a lake
而不是杀了一个该死的警卫
before we get caught and punished for killing a fucking guard.
好 对 对 我们开始吧
Okay! Yes, yes. Okay, let's do it.
一 二...
One, two...
天呐
Oh, God!
好 等等 这里
Okay, hold on. Here.
把他的脚遮住
Cover his fuckin' feet.
你口袋里的手♥机♥在亮
Hey, uh, your pocket's glowing there, slick.
你最好把它放到其他地方
You might wanna put that somewhere else.
天呐 操♥他♥妈♥的恶心货
Oh. Jesus. Fucking sick motherfuck.
怎么了 没想到他居然不相信
What? I can't believe he didn't buy that.
你死得多像啊
You looked totally dead.
看来某人要躺下去了
Well, guess who's back on the ground?
快 衬衣脱掉 文胸脱掉
Come on! Shirt up, bra down,
奶♥子♥亮出来 面部松弛
floobies out, face slack.
黄♥片♥之死亡女孩 科斯比做梦都想拍的
Dead girl porn. Cosby dream shot.
快 开始吧
Do it! Let's go!
姑娘们 你们没听到吗
Girl, didn't you hear that?
有人看到疯眼了吗
Anybody seen Crazy?
她和她那傻友踩了我的沙塔后就没看到了
Not since her and her cuckoo compadre stepped on my sandcastle.
我知道她们不是故意的 但还是很气人
I know they didn't mean to, but still.
-你说了什么 -我说了 "跑
- What did you say? - I said, "Run,
如果我抓住了你们 我会杀了你们"
because if I catch you, I'll kill you."
然后她们就跑了吗
And they ran?
-她们当然得跑了 -该死
- Bet your ass, they ran. - Shit.
跑 她们一蹦一跳 有说有笑的
Ran? They skipped. Laughing.
她没吓她们
She didn't scare them.
-没有吗 -她们挺开心的
- Oh, no? - They were having fun.
但还是不知道她们去哪了
But it still don't answer where they gone.
你俩看见她们了吗
Have you two seen 'em anywhere?
-没 -没有
- Nope. - No.
我有点担心了
Man, now I'm startin' to worry.
你们衣服怎么没湿
How come you two ain't wet?
你也没湿啊
You ain't wet.
少说点话 好好走路 犯人
Hey, less talk, more walk, inmate.
你刚刚是在推她吗
Did you just push her?
长官 你叫什么 我以前没见过你
Officer, what's your name? I haven't seen you before.
犯人 我从重刑监狱过来的
Inmate, I'm from Max,
我们那按规矩办事
where there's order.
你想搬来住吗 问题真多
You wanna come live in my house? Keep asking questions.
往前走 看前面 闭上嘴
Now, walk! Eyes forward, mouths shut.
他妈的
Motherfucker.
她们这是来参观吗
Are they, like, on a tour?
来参观的人可不会带枕头和毯子
Tourists don't have pillows and blankets.
超员很危险
Overcrowding is dangerous.
我们已经为了资源抢个你死我活了
We're already fighting over resources.
好吧 把这一切都当做是曼荼罗
Well... think of it as a mandala...
全是小妹妹
of pussy.
-我数到217 -229
- I got 217. - 229.
我数到226个犯人
I got 226 inmates, sir.
-我这边二三四五... -重来
- Okay, I've, uh, two, three, four, five-- - Again.
重新数一遍
Count them again.
我要的表呢 印上名字和监狱证件号♥
And where are my printouts? With the name and ID numbers on 'em.
打印机没墨了 卢斯奇克在修
Uh, the printer was out of ink, so Luschek is gonna fix it.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表