剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这里没你说的这么好
It's not that wonderful.
我们在这等于被隔离了
We're very isolated up here.
这是自♥制♥苏打水吗
Is that homemade seltzer?
或许吧
Maybe.
到底怎么回事儿
What exactly is going on here?
为什么你有专人派送的特餐
How come you have your own special meals being delivered?
说来话长
That is a long story.
我更愿意谈谈你漂亮的指甲
And I would much rather talk about your gorgeous nails.
我能看看吗
May I?
我喜欢你的指甲 谁给你做的
Well, I love those. Now, who did 'em for ya?
没人 我一直都是自己来
Nobody. I do 'em myself. Always have.
你肯定对这个很在行
Well, you obviously know what you are doing.
指尖的金属撞色完美极了
Those contrast tips are perfect.
给你
Here you go.
-这是什么 -贴纸
- What's this? - Stamps.
给你的小费
A tip.
我听说现在流行用这个
I was told they're used as currency.
我能再拿点饼干吗
Can I have some of them cookies, too?
当然可以 请自便
Well, sure. Uh, please, help yourself.
你没意见吧 我的意思是
This is all right with you, isn't it? I mean...
毕竟你不喜欢这种物质的东西
you're not really into material stuff, right?
当然没意见 你拿吧
Of course not. Go ahead.
你愿意花多少钱做这样的指甲
How much would you pay for nails like these?
-在外面 -这样好的手艺
- On the outside. - Oh, a nice job like that?
大概25 30
Well... 25, 30.
有水钻的话四五十
Forty or 50 for gels.
彩绘的话更贵
Even more for acrylics.
我想也差不多是这个价
That's about the price I figured.
只想再确认下
I just wanted to double check.
我出去以后想创业 做美甲
I'm gonna start my own business when I get out. A nail business.
美容店
A salon?
对 美容店
Yeah, a salon.
美甲店
A nail salon.
我们为什么会有苏打水自♥制♥机
Why do we have a seltzer machine?
我告诉卡普托说你想要一台
I told Caputo you needed one.
你没说过吗
Didn't you say that?
不 我没说过
No, I don't think so.
真有趣 我以为你说了
Funny. I thought you did.
查普曼 你一个人去干什么
Yo, Chapman, what're you doing walking alone?
去公共休息室 没事的
Just heading to the common room. It's all right.
那里有很多人
There'll be lots of people there.
但到处都是黑野人
Still, apes swing.
我想跟你谈谈扩大我们地盘的事
I wanted to talk to you about maybe expanding our turf.
"我们的地盘"
"Our turf"?
是的 我是说 多米尼加人
Yeah, I mean, it's not fair
占着院子里阴凉的地方 这不公平
the Dominicans get the shaded area in the yard.
我们白人缺乏黑色素容易被晒伤
We're the ones low in melanin.
我以为我们的目的是打击黑帮
I thought the whole point of our things was to break up gangs.
如果我们讨论地盘 那我们就是黑帮
If we're talking about turf, we're a gang,
你是黑帮 我们都是黑帮混混
you're a gang, we're all gangbangers.
管他呢
Whatever.
成立安保部队是个好开始
The Task Force was a good start,
而采取行动的时候到了
but it's time to up our game.
在这个狗屁地方 要生存就要不择手段
You gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this motherfucker.
或许你说的对
You might be right...
但等我出去以后 一样得靠自己生存
but I also need to survive with myself when I get out of here.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你没想过妖魔化这一大群人
Do you ever think that by demonizing large groups of people,
只会把这地方变得更加危险吗
we're actually making this place more dangerous?
我们是好姐妹
We're sisters.
应该互相扶持 这地方本来就很危险
We have to look out for each other. This place is dangerous.
再见
I'll see you later.
目中无人
Disrespect.
不 她不知道她在说什么
Nah, she doesn't know what she's saying.
她又白人内疚感上身了
It's the white shame again.
希望她能学学怎么爱惜自己
I wish she could learn to love herself.
我也说不准 肯定是电线松了之类的
I don't know, must be a loose wire or something.
我不要手套 这很安全
I don't need gloves, it's totally safe.
那是意外 诺尔玛
That was a fluke, Norma.
听着 我不能整天生活在恐惧之中
Look, I... I can't live my life in fear.
别动不动吓我
Don't impose it on me.
天呐 她们在干吗
Oh, no, what're they doing here?
这是公共休息室
It's the common room.
你不能把别人赶走
Now, you can't keep out the commoners.
我们不需要给她们蛋糕
Well, we don't have to give 'em cake.
在洗澡间拉屎的恶心鬼
Dirty shower pooper.
妮琪 我听说你在重刑监狱打扫牢房♥
Nicky, I heard you worked cleaning cells in Max.
你见过索菲娅吗
Any chance you saw Sophia?
见过
Yeah, I saw her.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
我也不知道怎么说
And I don't know what to say, all right?
地上有一大滩血
There was a shitload of blood.
他们不得不把她送医院
They had to take her to medical.
天呐
Oh, my God.
有时候人们想打架
Look, sometimes people feel like fighting,
就会去砸墙
so they punch the walls.
就我所见来说 这是最好的情况了
That would be the best case scenario, based on what I saw.
她也可能割伤了自己
She might've cut herself.
好了 来跟我一起跳舞
Okay, come on. Come dance with me.
给我一分钟 马上回来
Just give me one second, all right? I'll be right back.
最好的情况
Best case?
得告诉克里斯托发生了什么
Crystal has to know what's happening.
怀特希尔
Whitehill.
洛莉
Lolly.
洛莉
Lolly.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
洛莉刚才好奇怪
Lolly's acting really weird.
她表现得越奇怪越没人相信她的话
The weirder she acts, the less anyone takes her seriously.
今晚我可是跟家里人在一起
I'm with my family tonight.
好吧
All right.
眼不见心不烦 是吧
Out of sight, out of mind, right?
完全正确
Exactly.
这派对看起来不错啊
Oh, wow, this is great.
皮斯科特拉知道这里在办派对吗
Does Piscatella know about this?
-干嘛 你要去打小报告 -不是
- Why, you gonna rat us all out? - No.
给你 亲爱的 葡萄味"酷爱"饮料
Here you go, my dear. Grape Kool-Aid.
里面有酒精吗
Uh-huh. Is there any alcohol in that?
你要尝一下试试吗
Would you like a taste test?
还是说一会安保部队要来给我们做尿检
Or will the Task Force be by later to take a urine sample?
我不是你的敌人 大嘣
I'm not the enemy, Boo.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
劳工和队长永远不会是朋友
Oh, Labor and Capital can never really be friends.
是炮♥友♥还差不多
More like fuck buddies.
咱们走
Let's go.
沃斯
Hey, Vause.
不好意思 我要走了
Sorry, I'm leaving.
好吧 那我就
That's cool. I'll just...
自娱自乐
...party by myself.
洛莉
Lolly.
我知道你在这里
I know you're down here.
我看见你下来了
I saw you come down.
我在这
I'm over here.
在时光机里面
In the time machine.
这还只是个半成品
Well, it's a work-in-progress.
我还在测试动力来源
I'm still experimenting with the power source.
所以这就是你最近一直在收集材料的原因
So this is why you've been collecting materials.
所以你知道我为什么不告诉你了吧
So you see now why I kept it secret from you, right?
我不想让你掺和进来
I didn't want you implicated.
那样的话你也会被当成目标的
'Cause then you would be a target, too.
除非你还是不相信
I mean, unless you still don't think
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表