剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-都是演戏罢了 -你跟她说了什么
- It's all for show. - What did you tell her?
和往常一样
Same as usual.
"我待在自己家里哪也不去
"I'm staying right here in my own home.
赶紧给我滚蛋"
Go take a long walk on a short pier."
有你陪着我 这就足够了
And I have you, that's all I need.
那是谁
Who's that?
对我来说歹气有点重
A bit of a hood for my taste,
不过在教堂工作的帕蒂说
but, Patty from church says
他对修剪灌木十分在行
he worked wonders with her shrubs.
这汤真难喝
This soup is terrible.
我好饿
I'm starving,
可一想到要吃这些东西又让我食欲全无
but the thought of actually eating makes me want to yurg.
可能是因为这些食物
Well, maybe it's because this food
看起来像海象反刍后 用来喂自己
looks like something a walrus would regurgitate
最讨厌的那个孩子的
to feed its least favorite baby.
知道吗 我已经不觉得它有多恶心了
You know what? I don't mind it so much anymore.
我是吃糊状食品长大的
I did grow up eating mushy food,
因为我妈的牙口不好
because my mother had the weak teeth, you realize.
这里面是不是太亮了
Is it, like, super bright in here?
你知道我想要什么吗
Do you know what I want?
汉堡
A burger...
奶昔小站的汉堡
from Shake Shack.
我眼睛真的都湿润了
I legit just, like, teared up a little bit.
外焦里嫩的肉饼加上番茄和融化的奶酪
Seared on the grill with tomato and melted cheese...
夹在新鲜松软的土豆面包中
On a fresh, soft, potato roll.
-加上杯奶昔 -别得寸进尺
- With a milkshake. - Nah, don't get greedy.
这是我的美妙幻想
It's my fantasy.
我想喝奶昔配凯特·布兰切特都行
And I can have a milkshake with a side of Cate Blanchett.
我饿得血管疼 你却想着做♥爱♥
My veins hurt right now and you're thinking about sex?
没有 笨蛋
No, dummy.
我想让人给我按♥摩♥头部
I want someone to massage my head
她的手指那么修长 技术肯定好
and she looks like she'd have really cool fingers.
你好吗 你有点扫人兴啊
Hey there. You're really being a bit of a downer.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的心情不合你的标准吗
Is my mood not up to your standards?
又没人让你蹲下口我
No one asked you to plop yourself down right in front of me.
我坐在这里因为我们都是朋友
I'm sitting here 'cause we're all friends.
好吧 只是朋友了吗
Okay, is that what we are now?
别再因为我嫁人而责怪我 亲爱的
You need to stop blaming me for finding someone, hon.
我对你的感情并没有消失无踪
It's not like my feelings for you just went away.
我可不会随随便便
But I... didn't just jump into
投入第一个现身之人的怀抱里
the first pair of Mookee pants that came along.
我不知道你吸了什么
I have no idea what you did...
但你♥他♥妈♥绝对吸了什么东西
but you sure as fuck did something,
因为你现在连头都抬不起来
because you can't keep your head up right now.
别转移话题
Don't try to change the subject
才过了几个月
It's been, like, months
你是如何遇到他的 更不用说结婚了
and how do you even meet someone, let alone get married--
行了 闭嘴 闭嘴
Okay, stop. Stop it. Stop it.
离开的人是你 好吗
You left. You were the one who left, right?
我不知道你会不会回来
I didn't know if you were coming back.
这都是你的错
And it's your fault,
因为你爱海♥洛♥因♥胜过爱我
because you love heroin more than you loved me.
告诉你 我当时已经戒毒了
For your information, I was clean at the time,
你这个无情无脑的婊♥子♥
you peanut-brained, fickle-hearted whore.
大家还好吗
So, how is everyone?
你知道的
You know.
相当好
Pretty awesome.
她在吸毒 红妈
She's on drugs, Red.
-天啊 -看看她这模样
- Oh... God. - Just take a look at her.
都吸得精神恍惚了
She's smacked out of her gourd.
怎么 我们要假装这一切没有发生吗
What, are we all gonna pretend this isn't happening?
看起来是的
Feels like a "yes."
食物不能带出餐厅 修女 你知道的
Food stays in the cafeteria, Sister. You know that.
我随心所欲 你个傻♥逼♥
I'll do what I want, you moron.
他妈的傻♥逼♥
You fucking moron.
我觉得你又低血糖了 修女
I think your blood sugar might be off again, Sister.
你"觉得"吗
You think?
就你那小脑袋瓜
With your teeny-tiny brain?
你拿走吧 行吗
Look, just take it, okay?
别告诉任何人
And don't tell anyone.
如果你要在淋浴间里拉屎
You know, if you're gonna poop in the shower,
至少提前规划一下
at least you could plan ahead.
比如拉在浴帽里 完事后带走之类的
Like, do it in a shower cap, and take it with you after.
这是基本礼仪
Just common decency.
不过你根本不懂礼仪是什么 对吧
But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我知道 对于某些人来说
I mean, I know for some people,
毒品是世界上最重要的事情
drugs is the most important thing.
可你知道吗 我们其他人是有感情的
But guess what? For the rest of us, we have feelings.
闻得到臭味 也会呕吐
And noses and gag reflexes.
就算没有
And janitorial is hard enough
你在找到"东西"后的"屎"乱终弃
without you leaving your mess behind,
清洁工作也已经够麻烦的了
once you found what you been looking for.
我想你可能有蛔虫
And I think you might have worms.
看着办吧
So deal with that.
枪指着头
Gun to your head...
你会碾过一个老太太
...do you run over an old lady,
还是调转方向盘自己撞到墙上
or do you turn the wheel and crash yourself into a wall?
老太太有多老
How old is the old lady?
76 不 72岁
Seventy-six... no, seventy-two.
健康状况如何
How's her health?
不怎么样
You know, it's been better.
但她脑子正常
But she's all there in her head.
还在玩拼图什么的
You know, she does puzzles and shit.
-我会把她碾过去 -我也是
- I think I mow her down. - Me, too.
枪指着头
Gun to your head,
你宁愿吃十只死苍蝇
do you eat ten dead flies...
还是一只活幼鼠
...or an alive baby mouse?
-当然是苍蝇 -好恶心
- Flies, for sure. - Gross!
苍蝇翅膀会黏在你的舌头
The wings would stick to your tongue
还有你的扁桃体上
and your tonsils and everything.
没错 但至少它不会动来动去
Yeah, but at least it won't be wiggling no more.
小老鼠就像颗大的软糖豆
A baby mouse is like a big jelly bean.
我一口就吞下去了
I would just swallow it whole.
说到墙上的苍蝇[偷听狂]
Speaking of flies on the wall.
你要提防着她 她可是深藏不露
Watch out for this one. She's more than meets the eye.
我怎么不知道
I don't know about that.
我们做朋友已经很久了
I mean, we've been friends for a long time
就我所知
and as far as I can see,
她没什么见不得人的秘密
it's all pretty much right here.
看来你不如我了解她
I guess you don't know her like I do.
你拿到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
没有 他们还没寄来支票
No, they've not sent the check yet.
我觉得他发现了
And I think he knows.
他在耍我
He's toying with me.
让我搜查目前正躺在我口袋里的手♥机♥
Ordered me to search for a phone that's currently in my pocket.
不 我不觉得那个人是耍人的类型
No, I don't think that man toys.
我长得贼眉鼠眼 没办法
I have a shifty face. I can't help it.
都是我爸妈的基因
I come from shifty-faced people.
就算我无罪也会被怀疑
I invite suspicion even when I'm not guilty.
天啊 如果他们追查到我的号♥码
Man, if they trace this thing to my fuckin' number--
乔尔
Joel.
他们只是一群警院没考上的白♥痴♥
They are just a bunch of bozos who failed Police Academy.
他们参过战
They've been to war!
《内♥幕♥周刊》对于保护线人有既得利益
Inside Weekly has a vested interest in protecting their sources.
我得告诉你 你被吓得屁滚尿流的样子
You know, I gotta tell you, this pissin'-in-your-pants thing
真是让人性奋不起来
is kind of a turn-off.
至少我们曾性奋过
Well, at least there's that.
德玛克 是意大利姓氏吧
DeMarco. That's Italian, right?
不 我是纯正西班牙裔
Nah, I'm 100% Hispanic.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表