剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
而现在我在这里
And here I am.
但我会感到寂寞 你知道吗
But it can get lonely, you know?
我想要勇敢面对这一切
I'm... I'm trying to put a brave face on it,
不过说实话 我需要朋友帮忙
but to tell you the truth, I could use some friends.
而非求助于总处危机中的精瘦嬉皮士
Other than a skinny hippie always in crisis.
知道吗 在这里生活已经够艰难的了
You know, it's hard enough being in here
更不要说所有人都讨厌我
without feelin' everybody hates me.
你总觉得黑人会因为你种族歧视而揍你
It ever occur to you that it's racist to assume
你有没有觉得这种想法本身
that black people are gonna beat you up
就是种族主义呢
for bein' racist?
很在理 好吧 听着
And you have a good point there. Right, all right, look,
我在努力
I'm tryin'.
或许我是种族主义者
I mean, maybe I am a racist.
或许我蠢到自己都不知道
Maybe I'm just too stupid to know it,
但该死的 我肯定是你所遇见的
but shit, I am the friendliest racist
最友善的种族主义者
that you are ever gonna meet,
所以我们就不能和睦相处吗
so can't we all just get along?
好吧 我去和她们谈谈
All right. All right,
看看怎么回事
I'll talk to 'em. See what's up.
太好了 谢谢你 真的很感激你
Great, thank you. Thank you. I really appreciate it.
和其他人比起来你还算是不错的
You are one of the good ones.
不 我意思是和所有其他人比起来
No, I meant that as in people in general.
闭嘴行吗
Just... Shh.
她看见我了
She saw me!
妮琪
Nicky?
妮琪
Nicky?
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你好 懒汉查普曼
Hey, Bummer Chapman,
快蹲下 要么就快滚
get the fuck down or fuck the fuck off.
懒 懒 懒 懒 懒汉
Bum, bum-bum, bum, bummer.
我舌头好开心
My tongue feels delightful.
该死
Shit!
从这个角度看
Psst! You know, from this angle,
你的鼻毛好明显 不是吗
your nose hairs are pretty prominent, no?
-老天啊 -快看
- Oh, my God. - Look at that.
她以前会修剪鼻毛的
Well, she used to trim them.
你真是自暴自弃啊 查普曼
You are really letting yourself go, Chapman.
你们俩疯了吗 你们他妈在这里干什么
Are you two crazy? What the fuck are you doing?
是每周例会 好吗
It's a weekly meeting, okay,
为道德堕落的失败者而设
for the morally morose and successfully challenged.
所以我们这么聚聚
So we're just going back and forth and, uh,
讨论日常生活中我们趟过的
talking about all the truly dreadful, horrible shit
那一摊糟糕可怕的破事
that we have to slog through on a daily basis--
-还吸可♥卡♥因♥ -对 没错
- And we're smoking crack. - Oh, yeah! That, too.
你们他妈是认真的吗
Are you two fucking serious?
尽管这不是我的首选
While not my first choice,
但吸食小剂量可♥卡♥因♥真的很爽
crack in small amounts is actually good for you.
多年来这一招口碑很差 我都没...
It's gotten a bad rap over the years. I don't even...
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
求别人给毒品 你也没得选
Drug beggars can't be drug choosers, you know.
很好 所以你俩是吸毒吸疯了吗
Perfect. So you guys are cracked out of your minds.
你也可以爽 给你
And you can be, too. Here.
不瞒你说 这可♥卡♥因♥在某人屁♥股♥里待过
Uh, full disclosure, that crack's been up someone's ass.
-可能是安琪的 -一定是安琪的
- Probably Angie's. - Oh, definitely Angie's.
我拿一支唇膏和她换的
Yeah, I traded her a lipstick for it.
别担心 帕波
And don't worry, Piper.
已经拿火消过毒了
It's sterilized by the flame.
管他的
Fuck it.
来真的吗
Seriously?
如果没打算分享
why would you offer it to me
你们干吗要给我呢
if you weren't actually gonna share it with me?
没 我只是...很意外
No, I'm just... surprised.
别这样
Well, don't be.
给我
Hand it over.
好 该怎么做
Okay, so, what do I do?
深深吸一口
Now breathe in. Real deep.
深吸一口 屏住
Real deep, hold it!
放轻松
Take it easy.
放轻松吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
Take it easy? Fuck that!
我可是被打了烙印
I was branded, okay?
天啊 这我可没想到
Man, I did not see that coming.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
你是纳粹了吗
You're a Nazi now?
不是纳粹 要传达的信息或许是
Not a Nazi. I think I'm a Nazi sympathizer.
我是纳粹支持者
I think that was the message.
这是我自己惹的
I brought this on myself.
我现在就这副鬼样子
This is what I've become. This is what I've become.
我现在就他妈这副鬼样子 各位
This is what I've fucking become, you guys.
我怎么走到这一步的呢
How do I come back from this?
我让斯黛拉被关禁闭
I sent Stella down the hill.
我为什么这么做
Why did I have to do that?
她偷了你的钱
She stole your money.
在重刑监狱我和她很熟
I was acquainted with her in Max.
我父母没想把我教成这样
My parents didn't teach me to be like this.
我对玛丽亚的所作所为...
What I did to Maria...
我不觉得后悔
I didn't feel bad.
我都没多想
I didn't think twice.
我只是...
I just...
做得过火了
went too far.
我总是做得过火
I always go too far.
我总他妈做得过火
I always go too fucking far.
我还他妈停不下来
And I can't fucking stop it.
你不是这里最坏的人 帕波
You're not the worst person in here, Piper.
我一直希望能帮到大家
I think that I've been trying to win prison.
而我毁掉了好多人的生活
And I've destroyed people's lives.
再给我一下
Gimme that shit again.
-嗯 -给我
- Yeah. - Gimme that.
我杀了个人
I killed someone.
操
Fuck, man.
怎么 意外吗
What, by accident?
不 我杀了他
No. No, I killed him.
蓄意的
On purpose.
操
Fuck...
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up, shut up.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
这不可能 你不可能 我了解你
That's impossible. You couldn't do that. I know you.
上个月 库巴派人来干掉我
Last month. Kubra sent someone in here to kill me.
我说过他会这么做
Like I said he would.
在这里吗
I mean, in here?
-真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥ -怎么
- Fuckin' A. - How?
艾丽克斯 你怎么处理尸体
Alex, what did you do with the body?
你现在就坐在他上面
You're sitting on him.
部分的他 他现在到处都是
Parts of him. I mean, he's all over.
天啊
Oh, God.
别
Stop.
听着 虽然我整天都坐在桌子前面
Look, just because I sit behind a desk all day
并不意味着我的工作就比你们轻松
does not mean your job is harder than mine.
的确更轻松
As a matter of fact, it does.
你先挖四小时的洞再来说我们工作轻松
You dig a hole for four hours and tell us if your job is harder.
你知不知道我们入狱以来
Do you know how complicated
手♥机♥变得有多复杂吗
phones have gotten since we've been inside?
像找充电器那么复杂吗
As complicated as findin' chargers for them?
我在努力 卡普托跟你不是一个牌子
I'm tryin'. Caputo's got a different brand going on.
我的女孩来了 请告诉这些婊♥子♥
There go my girl. P, please tell these bitches
我的工作跟挖渠一样累
that my job is just as hard as diggin' a ditch.
并不是
It's not.
为什么你们想痛扁朱迪·金
Look, why y'all trying to beat up Judy King?
因为她种族歧视
Because she racist.
我们何必要痛扁一位白人老太太
Why would we beat up an old white lady?
随便来一下她就倒了
One pop and she down.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表