剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-墙上有涂鸦 -我也发现了
- Graffiti on the walls-- - I'm aware.
我只是想让你知道
And I just wanted to make sure you knew about...
这么说吧 我注意到了一群女人
let's say, a cluster of girls that I've noticed.
她们是成群结队的吗 四个人以上
Do they gather in groups of four or more?
是 她们都聚在一起
Oh, yeah. They gather.
差不多是每时每刻都在一起
They are pretty much always gathering.
你看见过她们比划一些手势吗
Have you seen them flashing hand signals
或者穿同样颜色的衣服
or wearing the same colors?
我看见她们很多人都在穿红色睡袜
I think I've seen a bunch of them wearing red slipper socks.
我不确定跟这个有没有关系
And I'm not exactly sure that this is relevant,
但是我还是想把我知道的都告诉你
but just so you have all the information,
这些女人
these girls...
都共同拥有一个祖先
share a certain heritage,
某个很高贵的祖先
a certain noble heritage,
可以追溯到古代的玛雅文化
dating all the way back to ancient Mayan civilization.
拉美人 懂了
The Latinas. Got it.
我本来什么都不想说的
Well, I wasn't gonna say anything.
查普曼
Chapman...
按你刚才说的 那就是监狱黑帮的初期
what you're describing is a prison gang in its infancy.
这听起来很严重
That sounds serious.
只要能阻止它发展 就不算严重
not if we can prevent them from growing
防止它变成有组织的黑帮
and getting organized.
太感谢你了 皮斯科特拉先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Piscatella.
我现在已经觉得比之前有安全感了
I feel safer already.
你知道吗 我真的很喜欢你的胡子
You know what? I really love your beard.
我从高一就开始有胡子了
I've had a beard since tenth grade.
事实上是有两个胡子
Two beards, actually.
一个长在我脸上
The one on my face,
另一个跟我一起去参加了毕业舞会
and the one I took to junior prom.
我喜欢男人
I like dudes.
我永远不会喜欢你的
I will never find you adorable.
记住
Keep that in mind.
我刚开始在监狱工作的时候
When I first started out...
我认为帮助犯人最好的方式
I thought the best way to help an inmate
就是帮他们解决每天遇到的困难
was to get involved in his day-to-day problems.
一个可怜人被转移到离家很远的监狱
The poor guy who was transferred ten states away from his family.
一个恶性循环经常被关在紧闭室的人
The fella who's on a downward spiral in Seg.
但我领悟到 要想真正帮到他们
But what I learned is that to actually help them,
需要让他们感觉自己的日子过得充实
you have to make their lives feel full.
有一次我算了一下
One time I did the math.
我发现 所有我看管的犯人
I figured that, all together, the inmates on my watch
刑期加起来一共有一万七千年
had over 17,000 years of time on their sentences.
一万七千年
Seventeen thousand years.
比有记录以来的人类历史都长
That's longer than human recorded history.
这么充足的时间完全可以去成就一些事
That is a hell of a lot of time to get something accomplished,
对人生有所补偿
to redeem lives.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I just got the goosies.
只要我们不拘泥于每天
If only we can stop fixating on the days,
而是专注于每年能完成的事
and start thinking about the years.
辣眼睛
Oh, hell, no.
太可爱了
Aw, so cute.
可能是岁数大的人憋不住了
Maybe it's a real old person and they can't help it.
这可不是不小心的
Nah, it's not an accident.
再说了 你必须得蹲下才能在淋浴间便便
Plus, you gotta be able to squat to poop in a shower,
岁数大的人一般都蹲不下去
and old people are bad at squatting.
没准是因为太忙了 所以同时干好多事
Maybe they're very busy, and they're multitasking.
我姐姐以前经常一边洗澡一边刷牙
My sister used to brush her teeth in the shower.
把热水全用了
Takin' all the hot water!
这人蹲下了
Squatter.
滚开
Fuck off.
-对不起 -刮得挺漂亮的
- Sorry. - Nice work.
是这样
So, here's the thing.
我不认为那人会在高峰期便便
I don't think the pooper's gonna poop at peak time.
如果她是个喜欢拉便便出风头的人呢
Oh, unless they're an exhibitionist pooper.
一个展示便便狂魔
A poopscabitionist.
容我问一句
Let me ask you this.
如果在侦探小说里的话该怎么开始调查
How do they start in those detective novels?
他们把看起来有嫌疑的人聚集起来
They gather up the usual suspects,
有犯罪记录的那些
people with criminal records.
-你说有犯罪记录的 -滚开
- Oh, criminal records, you say? - Fuck off!
苏珊娜 这里所有人都有犯罪记录
Suzanne, hey. That's everyone.
确实是
True.
对对对
True, true, true.
还要试着去从犯人的角度分♥析♥他的想法
Well, they also try to get inside of the mind of the criminal.
你好 苏珊娜
Hello... Suzanne.
那是我前任
That's my ex.
天呐 她好漂亮
Oh, my goodness. She is pretty.
当然了 她化个妆就更好了
She could use a little more makeup, of course.
现在化妆品都做成防水的了
They make it waterproof now,
这样你就永远不用卸妆了
so you never have to take it off.
我是说 刚跟她在一起的时候还不错
Yeah, I mean, it was good for a while,
之后她就开始变得很粘人
but then she started getting too clingy.
开始在我枕头上放一些礼物
You know, started leaving little gifts on my pillow,
比如说雏菊绳铃
like daisy chains.
你不会觉得
You don't think that
她开始给你留一些别的"礼物"了吧
she might be leaving any other kinds of "gifts"?
没有啊
No.
不会吧
No.
嫌疑人一号♥
Suspect number one.
游戏开始
The game is afoot.
注意了犯人们 更新后的设备使用说明
Attention, inmates. The updated facility rules
和犯人纪律守则都已经贴在活动室了
and inmate discipline list is posted in the day room.
好了 你走吧
All right, get out of here.
好了 女士们 面朝墙站好
All right, ladies. Up against the wall.
这明显是有针对性的
This is straight-up profiling.
不不不 这只是随机的检查
Oh, no, no. These are just random searches.
-拿出来 -那她呢
- Get it out. - And what about her?
手放墙上
Hands against the wall.
-我什么都没做 -闭嘴
- I didn't do nothing. - Shut up.
找到了
Oh, bingo.
这得记多少次过 小汉
How many shots is that, Humps?
随你乐意
As many as you want.
就给你记一次
It's just one shot for you.
下次带够给大家的份
Next time bring enough for everybody.
汉普雷 知道怎么判断犯人在说谎吗
Hey, Humphrey, how do you know when an inmate's lying?
-怎么办 -只要张嘴说话就在说谎
- How? - She opens her mouth.
真有趣
That's funny.
你好啊 热裤女郎
Well, hey there, Hot Pants.
-你在跟我讲话 -那不是你的名字吗
- You talking to me? - Well, that's your name, isn't it?
-我叫曼多萨 -我没问你
- Actually, it's Mendoza. - Oh, that wasn't a question.
应该搜查一下她的菊花
Better get a cavity search on that one.
屁♥股♥那么大肯定藏着东西
She's gotta be hiding something in an ass that big.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
时常表扬她们好处多多
It helps to give 'em a compliment, now and then.
鼓舞士气
Boosts morale.
别以为我不会向你上级报告
Don't think I'm not taking this to your superior.
迪克森警官只听自己的
Oh, Officer Dixon answers to Officer Dixon.
我们不是听皮斯科特拉的吗
Don't we answer to Piscatella?
上帝啊 麦卡洛 你真煞风景
Jesus, McCullough. You are such a boner killer.
查得深一点
Make sure you go deep.
《媒体关系 如何使绯闻无害化》
"Media Relations: Turning Scandals into Scandal-ade."
听起来不错 标注一下
That sounds useful. Put a star by it.
是啊
Yeah.
《监狱医保对与错
"Prison Health Care Rights and Wrongs:
将医保投入重刑监狱》
Taking Max to the Max."
不要
Nah.
《违反移♥民♥法 下一处金矿》
"Immigration Violations: The Next Gold Mine."
上一个金矿是啥来着
What was the last gold mine?
不知道 大概是毒品纷争吧
I don't know, the war on drugs, I guess?
他说让犯人的生活变得圆♥满♥
That thing he said, about making their lives full.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表