剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I don't know. I guess it depends on whether you wanna be aware
还是想在末日自我遗忘
or you wanna be oblivious at the end.
-睁开眼还是张开腿的问题 -说得好
- Eyes open or legs open. - Nice.
还有 纽约州没有死刑
There's no death penalty in the state of New York, by the way.
-就是这样 -太棒了
- So, there's that. - Great.
你好 洛莉
Hi, Lolly.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
记得我在温室碰到你那次吗
Remember when I found you in that greenhouse?
-洛莉 -我不会告诉别人的
- Lolly! - I'm not gonna say anything.
我只想知道 这是真的吗
I just need to know, was it real,
还是说 是我的幻觉
or was it, like, a delusion?
或者 也许他是一个全息影像之类的
Or it... Maybe he was a hologram or somethin'.
不是全息影像
He wasn't a hologram.
真的发生了
That happened.
-你救了我 -好吧
- You saved my life. - Okay.
好吧 那么
Well, then, what...
他们为什么要找红妈的麻烦
Why they messin' with Red, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是 你觉得会变热
I mean, you think it's gonna be hot,
但之后床湿了
but then the bed is wet.
-一直湿着 -好吧
- It stays wet. - Oh... Yeah.
-接着它变冷了 -这里还好吗
- Then it's cold... - Hey. How's it going in here?
我想去厕所
Yo, I need to use the bathroom.
-什么 -我要尿尿
- What? - I need to pee.
对不起 我不明白
Sorry. No comprendo.
你 你不让她去厕所吗
You... You're not gonna let her go to the bathroom?
这里可没有特权
Ah, there's no more special privileges.
看到了吗 我就喜欢这样
See this? This is how I like it.
她们被挡在玻璃后面
Them behind glass.
听不见声音
You can't hear 'em.
也闻不到她们身上的味道
Can't smell 'em.
如果让她们上厕所的话
Maybe they wouldn't smell that bad
也不至于会这么臭
if we just let 'em go to the bathroom.
我随口一说
I'm just sayin'.
他在搞什么
What the fuck's he doin'?
我♥操♥怎么回事
What the fuck?
-你在笑什么 -我吗
- Hey, what are you laughin' at? - Uh, me?
我们可都在笑
We were all laughing.
你睡觉的时候最好睁一只眼
You better sleep with one eye open.
我做不到 我试过了
I can't. I've tried,
只有两只眼睛都闭着的时候
and I only get a restful night's sleep
我才能安稳地睡一晚上
when both eyes are closed.
你想揍她吗
Hey, you wanna hit her?
你可以揍她 我们不会阻止的
You can hit her. We won't do anything.
不用了 我不打弱智
Nah. I ain't hittin' no retard.
但她嘲笑了你
But she laughed at you.
你打算任由那个黑人弱智
You're gonna let some black retard laugh at you like that,
在所有人面前嘲笑你
in front of all these people?
滚开 我没兴趣打架
Back off, man. I'm not interested.
我可不管你有没有兴趣 我是在告诉你
I don't care whether you're interested. I'm tellin' you...
我想看人打架
I wanna see a fight.
-我不想打架 -我想
- I don't wanna fight. - I do.
我来跟她打
I'll fight her.
这才是我要的
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.
开始下注吧 兄弟们
Start placin' your bets, boys.
我们有好戏看了 好极了
We got a fight! All right!
太棒了
Yeah!
棒极了
Huh! Yeah!
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 奈乔
Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Oh, Nitro!
抱歉 抱歉 天列
Sorry. Sorry, Sky Train.
快 快 快 快 快
Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
迪伦 你在哪儿
Dylan, where are you?
-我也不知道 -你落得太远了
- I don't know. - You are so far behind.
没关系
It's all right.
你也许能赶上 如果 如果
You might be able to catch up if, if,
我又赢了
if... I just did it again!
我又赢了
I won, again!
-我赢了第一局 -是的 没错
- I won the first round. - Uh, yeah, that's true.
你绝对有天赋
You definitely have a great natural ability.
等周末过完 你就会变得超厉害
And by the end of this weekend, you're gonna be a monster.
周末
The weekend?
是啊 我们总不能整天玩电子游戏吧
Yeah, we can't play video games all day.
快乐的秘诀是干不一样的事
The secret to fun is diversification.
我们可以打恶作剧电♥话♥
Oh! We should do prank phone calls.
我应该打电♥话♥给爸爸
I should call my dad.
好主意 问问他冰箱有没有开
Ah, that's a good idea. Ask him if his refrigerator is running.
等等 也许应该我来打
Oh, wait, but maybe I should do it,
因为他会听出你的声音
because he will know your voice.
不 我的意思是 我该回家了
No, I mean, I should go home.
但你才刚来没多久
But you just got here.
好了 对不起 对不起 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry.
我只是 也许我太着急了
I was... Maybe I'm moving too fast.
你不用在这里待一整晚
You don't have to stay all night,
只要你保证明天一醒来
as long as you promise to come back
就回来跟我一起玩
and play the second you wake up.
我的意思是 你还用不着走
I mean, you don't have to go yet.
现在连五点都没到
It's not even 5:00.
你喜欢斗篷吗 我有一整套收藏
Do you like capes? I have a collection.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
你最喜欢什么颜色
What's your favorite color?
迪伦
Dylan?
红色很有品位
Uh... red is tasteful.
但黑色
Oh, but black...
漂亮...且永不过时
is beautiful... and timeless.
很好
Yes.
很好
Yes.
他会喜欢的
He's gonna love it.
我不知道我在那儿
I don't know where I am.
-我们从公园走过来 -迪伦
- We walked from the park. - Dylan.
不要挂电♥话♥
Please stay on the phone.
-发生什么了 -迪伦
- What's going on? - Dylan?
你在和谁说话
Who's on the phone?
迪伦 别挂
Dylan, stay with me.
-你打了911 -有人吗
- You called 911? - Hello?
迪伦 只有在紧急情况下才能打911
Dylan, you only call 911 in the case of an emergency.
怎么
Hey, what...
到底怎么了 迪伦
What is going on? Dylan...
我不是坏人 迪伦
I am not the bad guy here, Dylan,
你知道吗 你这样真的很让我伤心
and, you know, it really hurts my feelings when you--
停下 停下 停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop that!
你不能逃避你的朋友
You do not run away from your friends.
朋友之间不能互相逃避
Friends do not run away from friends!
朋友之间不能互相逃避
Friends do not run away from friend--
迪伦 你把一切都毁了
Dylan! You are ruining everything!
迪伦 等等
Dylan, wait.
迪伦 等等 别跑
Dylan! Wait. Stop.
别跑 别跑 停 停 停
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
迪伦 迪伦 迪伦
Dylan! Dylan! Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan?
卡佳
Hi, Katya.
我是山姆
It's Sam.
我 我知道很晚了
I... I know it's late.
抱歉打电♥话♥给你
I'm sorry for calling.
我...
I...
我之前说过再也不打了
I know that I... I said that I would stop, and I...
我试过了
I tried.
可我连个倾诉的对象都没有
But I don't have anyone I can talk to.
我知道你觉得你跟我没法聊
I know you felt like you couldn't talk to me...
这其实很讽刺
which is ironic
因为我的工作就是陪人聊天
because it's my job to talk to people, you know?
这是我一直引以为傲的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表