剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
It... It's something I've always taken pride in,
但是现在却好像...
but it's beginning to feel like...
好像... 我也说不好 卡佳
like... I don't know, Katya, maybe...
也许我并不擅长做这份工作
maybe I'm not very good at my job.
也许你早就料到了
Probably that shouldn't surprise you.
但我真的努力过
But I've tried.
告诉我 快点
Give it to me! Come on!
我真的很努力试过了
I've really tried so hard,
但是我越努力 却反而让事情变得更糟
but the harder I try, the worse things seem to get.
我不是在为我对待你的方式找借口
I'm not saying this to excuse myself for any way I treated you.
我只是想说句对不起
But just to say I'm sorry.
不论将来发生什么事
No matter what happens...
我只希望你过得好
...I only want the best for you.
你和帕弗拉
You and Pavla.
对不起
I'm sorry...
这么晚还给你打电♥话♥ 我...
calling you so late. I...
你不用给我回电♥话♥
You don't have to call me back, okay?
我不想跟你打
I don't wanna fight you.
-为什么 -打她 打她
- Why not? - Hit her! Hit her!
怎么 你看不起我吗 那可很伤人
What, are you too good to fight me? You know, that hurts.
我们本可以一起生活
We could've had a life together,
本可以在森林中过日子
and we could've lived in the forest.
我都不了解你
I barely know you.
-那是因为你没给我机会 -别推我
- Because you never gave me the chance. - Please don't push!
那就跟我打啊 打我啊
Well, then fight me. Fight me!
我 我不想这么做
I... I don't wanna do this!
不如试试 你不了解爱情怎么回事
Well, you might as well. You don't know how romance works.
你根本不了解人这种生物
You don't even know how people work.
-回去 -安静点
- Get back in there. - Be quiet.
-安静 -你永远不会懂
- Be quiet! - And you never will.
你永远都是所有人的笑柄
You'll always be the person that everybody laughs at.
-闭嘴 -可悲的屌♥丝处♥女♥
- Shut up! - The same pathetic loser virgin!
够了
Stop it!
住嘴
Stop it!
够了 够了 我说了叫你住嘴
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I told you to stop it!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 你闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up!
我让你闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
I told you to shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -行了 够了
- Shut up! Shut up!- Whoa. That's enough. That's enough.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我赚了二十块
Well, I just made $20.
该死
Shit.
-几点了 -四点左右
- What time is it? - 4:00-ish?
-你睡着了吗 -没有
- You sleeping? - No.
也许睡了一小会儿
Maybe for a second.
我没想过能再见到你
I didn't think I'd see you again.
我说过我会回来的
Well, I told you I'd come back.
你之前好像被吓到了
You seemed pretty spooked before.
不过 待在里面更可怕
Yeah, well, it's... scarier inside.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-没什么 -不对 什么意思
- Nothing, man. - No. What does that mean?
没什么 你看那本书了吗
Uh, nothing. Did you read the book?
看了一点 有点变♥态♥
A little. It's pretty fucked up.
这样你还能睡着
And you still managed to sleep, you know,
看了这本书还有周遭这一切
after reading it and all the real stuff?
我觉得挺厉害的
Actually, pretty impressive.
还好 毕竟见多就不怪了 对吧
Yeah, well, I guess you can get used to anything, right?
也许吧
Yeah, I guess so.
怎么
Yeah?
我要跟皮斯科特拉谈谈
I need to talk to Piscatella.
皮斯科特拉队长
Captain Piscatella.
我在
Yes, here.
我是值班的里克森
This is Rikerson in the suburbs.
有个犯人说她手里有情报
I've got a inmate here, says she has some information.
晚了 我们已经查到名字了
Little late. We already have a name.
帮我个忙 把洛莉·怀特希尔叫来
Do me a favor. Bring down Lolly Whitehill.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
要不要告诉我你一晚上去哪儿了
So, you wanna tell me where you were all night?
为什么湿成这样
And why you're wet?
我走进湖里
I walked into the lake.
好吧
Cool.
队长 你在吗
Captain, you there?
-在 -怀特希尔不在了
- Yes. - Whitehill's not here.
什么叫她不在了
What do you mean, she's not there?
不知道 她肯定是...
I don't know. She must have--
反正 她就是不在这儿
She's... she's just not here.
真♥他♥妈♥活见鬼 去找她
Jesus H. Christ. Find her.
她应该还在楼里
She couldn't have left the building.
我要拉响警报
I'm sounding the alarm.
我知道她在哪里 不用拉警报
I know where she is. You don't have to sound the alarm.
不用开警报了
Eighty-six the alarm.
在下面吗
Down here?
你好 海利先生
Hi, Mr. Healy.
-你好 -我只是想穿越到过去
- Hi. - I'm just trying to travel back in time.
穿越到我杀那家伙之前
Back before I killed that guy.
犯人送到 谢谢
Inmate for receiving, please.
-海利先生 -怎么
- Mr. Healy. - Yeah?
我们穿越成功了吗
Did we travel back in time?
没有
No.
这次没成功
Not this time.
没事的
That's okay.
继续努力就行
We just keep trying.
好的
Yes.
海利先生
Mr. Healy.
海利先生
Mr. Healy!
海利先生
Mr. Healy!
海利先生
Mr. Healy!
海利先生 你们搞错了
Mr. Healy! This is a mistake!
海利先生
Mr. Healy!
海利先生
Mr. Healy!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表