剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我这就拨号♥
Uh, I can pull up their numbers right now.
那个 世纪挑战公♥司♥正在忙...
Right. Well, um... MCC is...
只是他们还没准备好
it's just, they're not ready for that yet.
那就任她像废纸巾那样孤单单躺地板上吗
So she lie there alone on the ground like an old napkin?
这样不对 卡普托先生
That ain't right, Mr. Caputo.
确实不对
No... it's not.
但那是犯罪现场
But it is a crime scene.
那凶手呢 进监狱了吗
So where's the criminal? He in jail?
美味姐 如果你想待在这儿
Taystee, if you want to stay here,
你得容我喘口气
you're gonna have to give me a break.
我在尽我所能
I'm doing the best I can.
她也不孤单 我派了个狱警
She's not alone. I posted a guard.
我叫犯人盖了毯子上去
I had inmates put up privacy blankets.
我尽可能照顾她
I'm trying to take care of her.
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo?
她爸会来吗
Is her daddy coming?
他
He's...
我还没
I'm not...
你都还没给她爸爸打电♥话♥
You haven't even called her dad yet?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我马上去打 这就去
I'm gonna call him right now. I will call... now.
我没她的材料 都在危机管理团队手上
I don't have her file. It's in with the crisis management team.
但我保证 我一拿到材料就会给他打
But as soon as I get it, I will call him. I promise you.
我会打给登记处的塞雷娜
I'll call Serena in registration
看看她能不能查到什么
and see if she can track something down.
很好 好主意 太好了
Great. That's a great idea. Excellent. Excellent idea.
我去去就回
I will be right back.
今天很糟糕
It's a terrible day.
他们大概要让我们去清理
They're gonna probably make us clean that.
停 停
Whoa. Stop. Stop.
你会压过... 别前进了
You're gonna run over the... stop.
天呐
Holy cow.
我得在这看着她 等警♥察♥过来
I have to watch her till the cops come.
真适合你 完全受你控制的犯人
How perfect for you. An inmate you can totally control.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
我们打算在格栅上搭点东西
We're just here to hang some stuff up over the grates
不让别人看进来
so nobody can, like, look in.
给她点私人空间
Give her some privacy.
在这种时候这有用吗
Does it matter at this point?
我想她的鬼魂估计在这附近游荡着
I mean, I guess the ghost of her could be hangin' around, right?
我是说 我的叔叔凯尔
I mean, my uncle Kyle...
他吸毒过量死亡
when he had... when he OD'd
人们在河里发现了他的尸体后
and his body ended up in the river,
他每天晚上都会来我房♥间 偷我的东西
he came to my room every night and he stole all my shit.
不过呢
You know what, though?
也有可能是他哥哥 凯西
It could've been Kacey, his... his brother,
因为他们长得一模一样
because they looked exactly alike.
他把我收藏的硬币全部偷走了
Yup, he kyped my entire coin collection.
-那肯定是鬼魂干的 -对
- Oh, then it was definitely the ghost. - Yeah.
他需要这些硬币来支付渡冥河的过河费
See, he needed the coins to pay for passage across the Styx.
我不是在野外长大的
I didn't grow up in the sticks.
我是在城里长大的
I grew up in town.
我就喜欢这样逗你 百试不爽
I love playing this game with you. It really never gets old.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- You all right? - Yeah, yeah.
-你确定吗 -我没事
- You sure? - All good.
该死 抱歉
Damn it. I'm sorry.
-没事 没事 -该死
- No, no. - Damn it.
你要不要谈谈
Do you want to go talk or something?
去把梯子摆好
Go set up the ladder.
好 但别走远
Okay... but don't go too far.
我随时待命 如果你懂我什么意思的话
I'll be waiting, if you know what I mean.
你随时待命
You'll be waiting.
他知道我什么意思
He knows what I mean.
你跟尸体待在这儿会不会觉得害怕
Are you gonna be freaked out in here, with this body?
不会 只有活人才会令我觉得害怕
Nah. It's only the living that scare the fuck out of me.
"园子是人性的两大隐喻之一
"The garden is one of the two great metaphors for humanity.
园子代表着生机
The garden is about life and
美好 以及生命短暂
beauty and the impermanence of all living things.
园子代表着养育子女
The garden is about feeding your children,
为部落提供食物
providing food for the tribe.
园子实现了我们迫切占有领地的需求
It's part of an urgent territorial drive
这种需求类似于动物占有领地存储食物
that we can probably trace back to animals storing food.
园子也展示了一种竞争机制
It's a competitive display mechanism,
如同获得最终的奖励
like having a prize bull,
渴望收获最好的马铃薯和英伦茶玫瑰
this greed for the best tomatoes and English tea roses.
一切都是为了胜利
It's about winning,
为了能给社会提供高级物质
about providing society with superior things,
为了证明你品味高雅
and about proving that you have taste,
有正确的价值观 且工作勤奋
and good values and you work hard.
你总是能知道敌人是谁
And what a wonderful relief,
这是多大的宽慰啊
every so often, to know who the enemy is.
因为在园子的世界里 一切皆是敌人
Because in the garden, the enemy is everything.
蚜虫 节气 时机
The aphids, the weather, time.
所以你全身心地投入 无微不至地关心
And so you pour yourself into it, care so much,
近距离地观察它们的诞生 成长
and see up close so much birth, and growth,
绽放的美丽 面临的危险与最终的成功
and beauty, and danger, and triumph.
但无论如何 一切终将逝去 对吗
And then everything dies anyway, right?
但你还是会坚持做下去"
But you just keep doing it."
菜园刚开时 华盛顿给了我这本书
Washington showed me this when I started the garden.
她觉得我会喜欢
She thought I'd like it.
我的确喜欢
I do.
我们得重开
We're going to start again.
为了我们的人性 为了这个大家庭
For our humanity, for this family,
也为了那个倒在餐厅地上的女孩
and for that little girl on the floor in the cafeteria.
-哪里 -餐厅 她还在那里
- Where? - The cafeteria. She's still there.
所以我们得在外面吃早餐
That's why we had breakfast outside.
我知道 我是说我们要在哪里重开菜园
I know that. I'm saying where are we gonna redo the garden?
我是想在围栏附近 有个洞的那里
Well, I was thinking by the fence... where the hole was.
我们可以挖掉一些草 弄一小块土地
We can dig up some of the grass, make a patch for ourselves.
他们会以为我们又要逃走
Well, they're gonna think we're trying to split again.
要不在配电区附近 那里有太阳
How about, uh, near electrical? There's sun.
卢斯奇克不会介意的
Luschek won't give a shit.
太开放 而且拉美人喜欢在那里晒太阳
It's too open and the Latinas like to sunbathe there.
那个小屋附近的约炮巷子怎么样
What about, uh, the make-out alley by the shed?
那些沉重的呼吸估计对植物生长有好处
I mean, all that heavy breathing should be good for the plants.
不错 妮琪和罗娜
Mmm, good. Nicky, Lorna,
你们俩去侦查一下
you two scout that, hmm?
吉娜 安妮塔 诺尔玛
Gina, Anita, Norma,
你们去列张清单
I need you to make lists.
我们需要什么 哪里可以搞到
What do we need? Where can we get it?
管理层中有谁能够帮助我们
Who are our allies in the administration who might help us?
我们怎样才能保护自己 菜园及这一切
How can we protect ourselves and the garden? All of that.
查普曼和沃斯
Chapman and Vause...
我们不如在旧菜园附近随意闲逛
Well, what about if we poke around the old garden,
找准机会闯入温室
and then somehow break into the greenhouse?
那里应该有警卫站岗
I think that there's a guard posted there.
是 但我们动作轻点
Yeah, but we'll be stealthy.
他经常开小差 我一直都在观察
And he's the guy who sneaks his game thingy. I've been watching.
好了 大伙 都动起来
Okay, team, get to work.
我没任务吗
No job for me?
你得扶我起来 我觉得我站不起来了
I need you to help me up. I think I'm stuck down here.
天呐
Ow! Jesus.
你究竟想干什么 红妈
What are you really up to, Red?
我的孩子们还小的时候
When my boys were little
我们住所的周围非常乱
and we lived in a shit neighborhood,
我让他们一刻都不得清闲
I kept them busy.
忙得团团转 运动 做家务
Busy, busy. Sports, chores,
打桌游 外出郊游
board games, outings,
玩音乐 堆枕头堡垒
music, pillow forts,
我能想到的都叫他们去做
anything I could think of.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表