剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
是"充实"
Feel full.
你觉得利奇菲尔德能做到这点吗
You think we can do that at Litchfield?
我们无所不能
We can do whatever we want.
我想那么做
Well, I want that.
我想让她们的生活充实起来
I wanna give that to them.
只要预算允许就行
As long as it fits in the budget.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
-因为研讨会吗 -是的
- About the panel? - Mmm-hmm.
你会很出色的
You're gonna be great.
采购并非什么有趣话题
I mean, I know purchasing isn't a sexy topic
与讨论毒品和极刑不同 但是
like drugs or capital punishment, but--
别这么说
Don't say that.
我即将代表世纪挑战公♥司♥演讲
I just am gonna be up there representing MCC and I...
我希望自己做到完美无缺
I really wanna knock it out of the park.
琳达
Linda...
你都不知道自己有多优秀
you don't even know what you are.
你是世纪挑战公♥司♥的米奇·曼托
You are the Mickey Mantle of MCC.
你是监狱采购部的赛·扬
You are the Cy Young of Correctional Purchasing.
他们都是体育界的吗
Are those sports people?
这还用问吗
Does the pope shit in the woods?
乔 你太风趣了
Oh, Joe. You're so funny.
《"杆"谢回忆 监狱武器史》
Oh, look, "Shanks for the Memories: A History of Prison Weapons."
与感谢[Thanks]同音 以及引申意为武器
再见了 睡眠眼罩
Bye-bye, sleep mask.
该见见我的下面了
Time to meet my snizz.
它会乖乖待在里面吗
Think it'll stay in?
别把它塞得太深 取不出就麻烦了
Just don't lose it up there, that could get serious.
看啊
Well, la-di-da.
真是搞特殊待遇
Little Miss One Percent herself.
你一个棉条卖♥♥多少钱
Hey, what are you charging for one of those?
五美元
Five dollars.
瓜达卢佩昨天只卖♥♥一美元
Guadalupe was charging a buck yesterday!
通货膨胀 就跟小布♥什♥又当总统了一样
Inflation, like we back in the Bush era.
贱♥人♥ 你还在小布♥什♥[阴毛]时代呢
Bitch, you never left the Bush era,
看看你内♥裤♥里面芳草丛生
judging by all that creeping from your panties.
我给你三美金
I'll give you three bucks.
你有现金吗
You got it right now?
没有 我周末前肯定给你
No, but I can get it to you by the end of the week.
别这么做 她会收你利息
Don't do it. She'll charge you interest.
她们这种人就这德行
That's what her people do.
你怎么敢说我是放债的
I know you did not just call me a money lender.
搁这里绝对是仇恨言论
'Cause that right there would be hate speech.
如果我们和你交换东西呢
What if we got something to trade?
一些你或许非常渴望的东西
Something you might really want.
交换免谈
No trades.
我这犹太教♥徒♥
The only language this Jew here speak
眼里只有现金
is cold hard cash.
你看 我自己说就不算仇恨言论
You see, it's okay when I say it.
妈咪 我想你
有什么事吗
Is anything the matter?
奖励一朵小红花 查普曼
Gold star for you, Chapman.
你的情报很准
Your intel was good.
真的吗
Really?
-你发现什么了 -和你无关
- What did you find out? - None of your concern.
这么说吧
Let me just say,
如果你愿意找一群
if you felt like assembling a group of like-minded individuals,
与你志同道合的靠谱犯人
reliable inmates like yourself,
致力于让这座监狱远离帮派
with an interest in keeping this prison gang-free...
我曾在史密斯大学组建过小分队
I assembled a task force once at Smith.
当时有人在喷泉里放了泡泡浴盐
There was somebody putting bubble baths in all the fountains,
我的小分队一举将凶手缉拿归案
and we totally caught her.
泡泡浴
Bubble bath.
和浴盐[毒品]有关系吗
Is that related to bath salts?
不 只是肥皂泡
No, it's just bubbles.
泡澡用的
For baths?
事情就发生在家长来访周之前
It was right before parents weekend,
教导处特别生气
so the administration was really upset.
可是帮派呢
But gangs.
帮派 皮斯科特拉先生
Gangs, Mr. Piscatella...
拉帮结派是这里的最大问题
gangs are the issue here.
我会组建一支侦查小队 杜绝此事发生
And I will assemble a task force to stop them.
长官
Sir.
非武装军队人士不该做这个手势
You really shouldn't do that unless you're in the armed forces.
你怎么知道我不是军人
How do you know I'm not?
绝不让帮派重现
It won't happen again.
皮斯科特拉先生 有空吗
Mr. Piscatella, you got a minute?
怎么了 犯人
What is it, inmate?
我叫歌♥洛丽娅·曼多萨
Gloria Mendoza.
我只是觉得你应该知道
I just thought that you should know
你手下的新警卫毫无根据地拦下姑娘们
that some of your new guards are stopping girls for no reason
-行为很是冒犯 -是吗
- and being extra invasive. - Yeah?
而且被拦下的人都很...
And everyone they're stopping looks like...
像你
Like you?
听着 我没学过法律
Look, I didn't go to law school or nothing,
但是我知道
but I know that they gotta
他们肯定侵犯了公民权利
be stepping on a few civil liberties here.
你可是罪犯
You committed a crime, inmate.
你想知道是谁"侵犯公民权利"
So, if you wanna see who "stepped on your civil liberties,"
还是先反省一下自己吧
check under your own boot.
弗娜卡和玛丽萨再次组队
Flaca and Maritza together again.
就像在厨房♥里那样 更加违法乱纪
It's like we're back in the kitchen, but crime-ier.
能看出来吗
Does it show?
就像吃了一大盘意面
Mmm-mmm, it looks like you had a big plate of pasta.
天呐 我胖死了
Oh, my God, I'm a fatty!
这是必要的牺牲
But it's for a good cause.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
对付小伙子而已
It's only boys.
一旦让他们鸡动起来
Once you get the blood rushing to their dicks,
他们就会唯命是从
they're like your servants.
我只需要说服总看着我的那个男人
All I gotta do is convince the one guy
进去和其他人一起嗨
who always watches me to go inside and party with the others.
那么日班出发前就有十分钟的空挡
Then there's ten minutes before I drive the day shift up.
好让阿隆索从轮舱里把货拿走
Ten minutes for Alonso to grab that shit from the wheel well.
该死
Shit.
-去 -什么
- Go now. - What?
放进去 快去 相信我
Do it! Do it now, trust me.
怎么 不爱抚一下我吗
What, I don't get any love?
这倒挺新鲜的
Well, that's a new one.
除了拉拉 我们都没人摸
We don't get touched a lot in here, except by the lezzies.
有时候人家还是需要点身体接触的
Sometimes, you need a little human contact.
特别是你们这种专家
Especially by an expert.
就这样吧
You're all set.
希望你跟我一样满意
Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
别忘了我那位朋友
Don't forget about my friend over there.
她真的很想念她男朋友
She really misses her boyfriend.
今天最后一位
Last frisk of the day.
需要什么帮助吗 小姐
Can I help you, miss?
我只是看看 谢谢
I'm just looking for now, thanks.
很舒服
So comfy.
-我叫卢卡斯 有事就叫我 -谢谢
- I'm Lucas, if you need anything. - Thanks.
开过这些车吗
Ever drive one of these bad boys?
我半辈子都在开萨博牌汽车
I wasted half my life driving a Saab.
我妻子总说那种车在事故中会很安全
My wife always said they were safe in an accident.
但它们并没能拯救
But they still couldn't pull any bodies
我家婚姻车祸里的任何一个人
from the car wreck of our marriage.
你嘴好毒
You are bad.
那个...
Well...
这里有你喜欢的吗
you see anything here you like?
当然
Uh... definitely.
你有什么建议
Uh, what would you recommend?
玛莎拉蒂GT挺酷的
Well, the Gran Turismo is awesome,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表