剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系
Well, don't be.
我很享受这里环境
I was enjoying the ambience.
如此肃穆冰冷
So stark...
仿佛回到了克里姆林宫
like I'm back in the Kremlin.
很高兴得到你的认可
I'm glad you approve.
知道为什么让你来这里吗
Do you know why I brought you down here?
-不知道 -不知道吗
- No idea. - No idea?
不知道
No idea.
和我们在菜园里挖出的尸体有关
Well... it has to do with the body we dug up in the garden.
菜园里...抱歉 你说什么
There's a... I'm sorry, what?
你根本没听说过吗
So, this is news to you?
我太震惊了 那个女的是谁
I'm shocked. Who is she?
你怎么知道是女的呢
How do you know it's a she?
是吗
Is it?
不是
No.
队长 我很想帮忙
Captain... I would love to help you,
但我没心情跟你玩游戏
but I'm not in the mood for games.
我也没有
Neither am I.
你是园艺俱乐部的头头
You're head of the Garden Club.
如果你不能
I find it extraordinary...
给我点有用的信息 那就太奇怪了
that you wouldn't have any useful information for me.
怎样才算有用
Useful how?
什么都可以
Anything would be appreciated.
阿司匹林可降低犯心脏病的风险
Aspirin reduces your risk of heart attack...
但服用过量可能有毒性
but can be toxic in large amounts.
派人搜查瑞泽尼科夫的床铺和办公室
Have someone toss Reznikov's bunk and search her office.
-是 先生 -真的有必要吗
- Yes, sir. - Is that really necessary?
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
-你朋友来了 -好的
- One of your homies is here. - Yep.
-怎么了 -你来告诉我
- What's up? - You tell me.
她还有多久才能回来
How much longer before she back?
别急 你的女朋友很快就回来了
Don't sweat it, cuz. Girlfriend be back in no time.
为什么是她 为什么她被卷进这件破事
Why her? Why is she even named in this shit?
不知道
Search me.
可能是她正好符合侧写吧 黑人
She probably just matches the profile, jigaboo.
黑什么
Jiga-what?
回你的隔间去吧 犯人
Go back to your cube, inmate.
-但还要多久 -应该不会超过一小时
- But how much longer? - Probably not more than another hour.
但你一个小时之前就这么说过了 黑人
But that's what you said about an hour ago, jigaboo.
那个手表不错
Hey, that... That's a nice watch.
-我能看看吗 -什么
- Do you mind if I take a look at it? - Man, what?
不 这表是卡普托给我的
No. Caputo gave me this watch.
来吧 给我看看 我...
Oh, come on, hand it over. I...
我保证我会还给你的
I promise I'll give it back to you.
真漂亮
That is nice.
这下你不用担心几点了
Now you don't need to worry what time it is.
不管发生什么 红妈不会屈服的
Whatever happens, Red won't crack.
她为什么要保护我
Why should she protect me?
她没有义务这么做
She has no allegiance to me.
和这个无关
It's not about that.
这破布料只有六百支[织物密度]
This is a 600-thread count.
但是感觉像是一百万支一样丝滑
But it feels like a million thread count.
感觉就像...
Feels as if, ooh...
-黄油一样细腻 -是啊
- butter were a cloth. - Yeah.
这是什么
And what is this?
-什么 -这个地方...
- What? - This place...
我们住的地方
that we live in...
但是不允许离开
but we're not allowed to leave.
但你可以离开
But you can leave.
不知怎么的 即便你是警卫
And somehow, even though you're a guard...
我们俩却都受朱迪控制
Judy controls both of us.
-不不不不不 -是的 她是的
- Oh. No, no, no, no. - Yes, she's...
你是的
Yes, you do.
-是的 -不是
- Yes, you do. - No!
你和我们在一起 只是为了取乐
You play with people for your amusement.
只有你需要有人陪时
And... we're only people
我们才是人
because you need people around.
但周围没有人的时候 我们也是人
But we're also people when there are no people around.
亲爱的 过来 让我给你揉揉肩
Oh, darlin', come here. Let me just rub your neck.
不 不 这是不对的
No. No, this is... This is false.
你们俩我都不了解
I don't know either of you.
你们不是我的朋友
You're not my friends.
-我们是的 -不是
- We are. - Hey... no.
不不不不 我们是的
No, no, no, no, no, no, we are.
是啊 我们是的
Yeah, we are.
不 朱迪 你不是个好人
No. Judy, you're not a nice person.
而你是
And you're...
卢斯奇克
...Luschek.
没错 我是卢斯奇克
That's true. I am Luschek.
你觉得我不是好人吗
You don't think that I'm a nice person?
-你是吗 -是的
- You are? - I am.
我已经迷失自我了
I've lost myself.
我表现得...
I act like...
像一个有灵性的人
I'm this spiritual person.
但我是个骗子
But I'm a sham!
-不是的 亲爱的 -我是的
- Oh, no, no, darlin'. - Oh, yes, I am.
你不是
No, you're not.
别这么说 你是个美丽的女人
No, don't. You are a beautiful woman.
看看你
Look at you.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 你们俩都是美女
Yeah, you're... Hey, you're both beautiful women.
在你们
Aw. For your...
相比于同龄人 你俩都是美女
For your ages, you're both beautiful women.
你知道 如果有时候我对你暴躁
And, you know, if I get snippy with you sometimes,
仅仅是因为我觉得你不喜欢我
it's just because I don't think you like me.
不 我这么觉得
Oh, no, I don't.
我贬低你只是因为这样才有安全感
And I put you down 'cause it makes me feel safe.
你有我一直
You have a life...
想拥有的那种生活
that I have always wanted.
即使现在 你仍然拥有一切
Even now, you have everything.
我没有 暂时还没有
I don't. Not yet.
你呀
Oh, you.
你在这儿不是为了给我取乐的
Oh, you are not here for my amusement.
我们是为了让彼此快乐
We are here for each other's amusement.
我们应该再把那个羽毛找出来
Hey, we should get that feather out again.
该死
Oh, shit.
等等
Uh, wait.
我早该预料到的
I really should've seen this comin'.
乔
Joe.
琳达
Linda. Oh.
-我还以为你以为走了 -我在等你
- I thought you'd have gone. - I waited for you.
怎么了 发现了一具尸体吗
What's going on? You found a body?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你可以提前告诉我一声
You could've given me a heads-up. I...
我喜欢比别人先得到消息
I like to know things before other people.
这次却是从蒂姆那里听说的
I had to hear this from Tim.
我一直忙着应付
I... was dealing with the situation.
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
但我还是很高兴能见到你
I'm happy to see you, though.
别别别 别在这 别在大厅
No, no, no, no, no. Not here. Not in the lobby.
咱们回家吧 你今晚可以住我那儿
Let's just go home. You could stay at my place tonight.
实际上 我该回监狱了
Actually, I should be getting back to the prison.
-我 -现在吗
- I... - Now?
我想确保所有人都安全
I wanna make sure everyone is okay and--
这都深更半夜了
It's past midnight.
这样我才会安心
It would make me feel better.
不 这简直乱来 去了你也无能为力
No. That's insane. There's nothing you can do.
警卫自己能应付的 而且
The guards can handle themselves, and...
犯人们在铁窗里也会安然无恙
the girls are safe and sound behind bars.
-其实没有铁窗 -对 我是指牢房♥
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表