剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
是缩写 在曼哈顿立交桥下
It's an acronym. Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass.
不 赤色风暴女士告诉我了
Ah. No, Ms. Crimson Tide got me right.
我待会再解释
I'll explain it later.
好的 不不不 没事
Okay, no, no, no, all right.
约翰大街212号♥ 对吗
212 John Street, right?
好的 知道了 过会儿见
All right, I got it. I'll meet you there in a minute.
不好意思 我手心有点汗
Oh... sorry, I got it a little sweaty.
你的汗洗掉了上面的一层化妆品
Your sweat washed off the layer of makeup that's usually there.
那不客气
You're welcome then.
听着 谢谢
Listen, thanks.
这太棒了
Oh, this was amazing.
-这是什么鬼 -什么...
- The hell is that? - What--
女士之间应该吻别
Ladies kiss goodbye.
-但别弄花了我的妆 -我...
- But don't you fuck up my makeup. - I'm--
知道吗 你真的该试试惠特尼的装扮
You know, you should really work that Whitney thing.
提升能力 接近粉丝
Grow out your 'do, stand close to fans.
-是 是 是 -是啊 继续
- Yes, yes, yes. - Yes, get it going.
-好的 -是啊 努力吧
- Cool. - Yeah, work on it.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我要出狱了
I am out.
-你可以做点什么 -我什么也没看见
- You can actually do something. - I didn't see anything.
人山人海 到处都是尖叫和混乱
It was a sea of bodies and screaming and chaos.
然后我的...我的朋友就死了
And then my... my friend was dead.
你可以发个声明 你可以说点什么的
You could make a statement. You could say something.
他们甚至都还没报♥警♥
They haven't even called the police!
你♥他♥妈♥可以用你那非法手♥机♥报♥警♥的
You could get on your illegal fucking cell phone and call the police.
你想打电♥话♥吗 拿着吧
You wanna make a call? Have at it!
我没法处理这些 好吗
Look, I can't process any of this, all right?
我本该假装自己不在这里 记得吗
I'm supposed to pretend that I wasn't even here, remember?
我昨天就已经走了
I left yesterday.
你可以拒绝离开 你知道的
You could refuse to leave, you know.
去他妈的 我要尽可能地
Oh, fuck that. I am getting as far away from this damn place
离这破地方远远的
as is humanly possible.
这儿的人会杀人
They kill people in here.
老天 怎么会发生这种事
Jesus, how did this happen?
你这人到底怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
没事
Nothing!
只要顺利出狱 我绝对没事
When things are going well, absolutely nothing!
去你的
Go fuck yourself!
有人吗
Hello?
-呼吸困难 -天呐
- Very hard to breathe. - Oh, God.
呼吸困难
Very hard to breathe.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God. Uh...
等等
Hold on.
那小子只是个孩子
That kid... He's a kid, you know?
乐观向上 像条小狗
And he's all upbeat and shit, like a puppy.
现在他全毁了
And now he's ruined.
彻底玩完了
He'll be all fucked up forever.
如果他在百思买♥♥上班就不会杀人
He wouldn't have killed someone if he worked at Best Buy.
如果他在百思买♥♥上班他还是条快乐的小狗
He'd still be a happy puppy guy if he worked at Best Buy.
百思买♥♥让我头疼
Best Buy gives me a headache.
有时候我会忘记 这里的女孩
You know, I forget sometimes that all the girls in here...
一旦离开 可以遍布天涯
you'd be anywhere else if you could be.
而我却每天都来这里
And, uh... I come here every day,
自己选的 像个白♥痴♥
by choice... like an idiot.
你最近在吸大♥麻♥吗
You been smokin' a bowl?
我打算辞职
I'm gonna quit my job.
-你不说点什么吗 -因为我不想你走
- You're not saying nothing. - Yeah, 'cause I don't want you to go.
不想吗
No?
不是 我的意思是
No. I mean, I...
我希望你做的选择对自己有益
I mean, I want you to do what's right for you,
你也该做这样的选择
and you should always do what's right for you,
但现在我们和好了
but now that we're cool...
我们和好了 对吧
I mean... I think we're cool, right?
虽然覆水难收
Toast can't never be bread again.
但我喜欢和你聊天
But I like talking to you.
但我讨厌待在这里
But I hate being here.
太糟糕了
It's awful.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
这不安全 这会让我
It's not safe. It'll get me all...
我可能 你不能这么做
I might... you can't do that.
抱歉 我很抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry.
-你 -闭嘴
- Are you-- - Shut up.
你知道我喜欢你
You know I'm attracted to you.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
-你不知道吗 -不知道
- You don't? - No.
-大嘣就在那里 -你还是怕我吗
-Boo's right out there. -Are you still scared of me?
-有点 -是吗
- A little. - Yeah?
你该怕我
You know... you should be.
因为我现在竭尽全力在克制
'Cause it's taking everything I got
才没有立马把你扑倒操你
not to throw you down and fuck you right now.
但我不想做以前那个自己
But I don't want to be what I was to you...
我不想毁了我们现在的状态
and I don't want to ruin where we are now.
我也不想
Me either.
我可能得辞职了
I might have to quit.
好吧
Okay. Well...
好好考虑 我也会好好想想
think on that, and... and I'm gonna think on that, too.
而且
And, um...
我不会告诉大嘣你在我腿上硬了
I won't tell Boo that you had your boner on my leg.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
她直冲他而来 而且她有刀
She came right for him... and she had a shiv.
-你看到凶器了 -是的 长官
- You saw a weapon? - Yes, sir.
这是香草咖啡吗
Is this vanilla coffee?
-麦卡洛 -大概吧
- McCullough? - I guess.
不然他为什么要那样把她放倒
Why else would he have taken her down like that?
她们都疯了
It was nuts in there.
风味咖啡就是垃圾 各位
Flavored coffee is bullshit, you guys.
专给那些无聊的女人喝的
Flavored coffee is for women who scrapbook.
布莱克 你看到了什么
Blake, what'd you see?
那姑娘拿着刀 直冲他跑去
Girl had a knife, came running right for him.
我们不处理这咖啡的问题了吗
Are we not gonna address the coffee issue?
杰弗逊
Jefferson...
你当时在餐厅吗
were you there, in the cafeteria?
在的 长官
Yes, sir.
那里起争执了吗
Was there an altercation? Did...
华盛顿怎么激怒他了吗
Did Washington provoke him in some way?
你想问什么
What are you asking me?
她死了是不是活该
If she deserved to die?
不是 不是
No! No!
一些重点目击证人声称她有凶器
There were conflicting reports with some key witnesses
线索之间有冲突
claiming she had a weapon.
她有才怪了
Man, like hell she did!
但不管怎样 这重要吗
But what does that matter anyhow?
那姑娘比大多十二岁孩子都要瘦弱
That girl was smaller than most 12-year-olds.
她被压倒在地上
She got held down and down,
直到起不来 再也起不来了
until she couldn't get back up. Ever!
不管她做了什么 都不该换来这种下场
And ain't nothing she could've done that called for that.
天 她是我朋友
Man, she was my friend!
不是"犯人华盛顿" 是我的朋友
Not "inmate Washington," but my friend.
而且你甚至都没给她父亲打电♥话♥
And you ain't even call her father.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
我受够大家说什么"节哀顺变"
I'm so sick of people sayin' that, man. "my loss."
搞得像我一百岁的奶奶翘辫子了一样
Like it was my 100-year-old granny who kicked it.
或者是一场悲惨的意外
Or like it was some tragic
而不是冷血的谋杀
accident instead of cold-blooded murder.
但谢谢你
But thank you.
我要用下洗手间
I need to use the restroom.
我他妈是个英雄 贱♥人♥们
I'm a fuckin' hero, bitches.
我很冷静 还救了一条命
Yeah, I held it together and saved a life.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表