剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
人呢
Hello?
卡普托在哪儿 我找他有事
Where's Caputo? I need to speak with him.
-拿走托盘 犯人 -可是
- Take the tray, inmate. - But...
拿走托盘
Take the tray.
我儿子要过生日了
My son's birthday's comin' up.
还是已经过了
Or... or it passed.
今天几号♥
What day is it?
我照你说的考虑了一晚上
I slept on it like you said.
洗了个冷水澡 做了呼吸练习
Took a nice cold shower. Did some of those breathing exercises.
然后呢
And?
我还是觉得该杀了她
I still think we should kill her.
什么 不行 这简直
What? No! No, that was, like...
你得出了完全相反的结论
the opposite conclusion you were supposed to come to.
显然你在这件事上很敏感
Well, clearly, you're a sensitive Sally on this one.
我会自己动手
I'll do it myself.
手套哪去了
Now, where are my gloves?
听着 洛莉是个疯子
Okay, listen, Lolly is batshit bonkers.
我承认
Fine, I'll give you that.
但她不是真的要把东西都挖出来
But she wasn't gonna actually dig up everything.
那她是在挖金矿吗
Oh, you think she was diggin' for gold?
谁他妈知道呢
Who the fuck knows?
我也不知道 她很怪
I don't know. She's weird.
或许她是在查看腐烂程度
Maybe... maybe she was checking on the decomposition.
找到了
Ah! Found 'em!
听着 我能应付洛莉
Look, I can handle Lolly.
你不能
No, you can't.
她脑子不正常
She's got too many loose screws.
跟我表姐阿琳一样 被人绑走
Like my cousin Arlene, after they kidnapped her,
扔进后备箱 然后胡乱切除脑叶
put her in a truck, and gave her a pickax lobotomy.
-天 -可是
- Oh, my... - But...
在她变成金发美人之前
before she went blonde,
那对她的自尊还是有点帮助
that helped with her self-esteem a little.
-她救了我一命 -没错
- She saved my life! - Yeah.
我们在讨论杀人
We are talking about... murdering someone.
活生生的人
A human being.
又一次
Again.
天呐 还有血
Oh, my God, all the blood.
谁说有血
Who said anything about blood?
这一次会干干净净
This time it's gonna be nice and clean.
你听说过夹竹桃吗
You ever hear of oleander?
十五
Fifteen.
一连十五
In a row?
受苦之萨福 你很厉害
Suffering Sappho! You're good.
你在引用神奇女侠的话吗
You're quotin' Wonder Woman?
那不是你出生前流行的吗
Now, isn't that a little bit before your time?
拜托 漫迷都知道这些话
Come on. All the comic book nerds know the lingo.
我十二岁时还对她撸过呢
And I used to jerk off to her when I was 12.
还有二十七岁时
And 27.
你个坏小子
You bad boy.
威廉·莫顿·马斯顿
William Moulton Marston,
神奇女侠的原创者 他有两个妻子
who created Wonder Woman, had two wives.
-你怎么知道的 -我可是多人恋专家
- See, why do you know that? - Well, call me a polyamory expert.
对啊 我忘了
Yeah. I forgot.
你有男友也有丈夫
The whole boyfriend-and-husband thing.
不过那三位很喜欢捆绑那种变♥态♥事儿
But now, those three were into bondage, very kinky stuff.
所以神奇女侠总是由链子拴着
That is why Wonder Woman was always chained up,
关在笼子里 四肢反绑
trapped in cages, hog-tied.
和我三十多岁时挺像
Kinda like how I spent my thirties.
白大个 你在这儿干活
Hey, blanco grande, you work here.
-我要助听器 耳机 -还有除臭剂
- Yo, I need audifonos, headphones. - And deodorant.
滚珠那种 不要喷雾
The roll-on kind, not that spray shit.
对环境有害
It's bad for the environment.
你看这像是蜘蛛咬的吗 还是带状疱疹
These look like spider bites to you? Or you think it's shingles?
它们不痒 就是疼
They don't really itch, just hurt,
像是头部中毒了
you know, like I got poison in my head.
-你该去看医生 -那我们呢
- You should go to medical. - What about us?
-我们需要些东西 -你们可以去杂货店买♥♥
- We need stuff. - You can buy stuff at commissary.
钱从哪来 我们又没工作
With what money? We don't got jobs.
这不怨我 如果没有工作任务
Hey, don't look at me. If there's no work assignments,
我也没法派活儿
I can't very well hand out work, now, can I?
有工作 但你只分给黑帮犯人
There is work, but you only got it for the OG inmates.
这样想 你愿意洗马桶吗
Hey, look at it this way. Would you rather be scrubbing toilets?
或许吧
Maybe. Yeah.
总比坐这儿无所事事好
Better than sittin' with our thumbs up our butt.
在监狱有很多事可做
Look, there's a lot of ways to stay busy in prison, okay?
你可以读书 看教育节目
You can read a book, you can watch educational television.
在这儿你得学会自己找事做
You have to learn how to help yourselves in here.
奇怪发型的坏蛋
Bad guy with the crazy hair...
没什么不能做的
You know, there's... There's nothing forbidden for you.
这个无赖在骚扰你吗
This scoundrel bothering you?
没有 亲爱的 没有
Well, uh, no, honey. No, he's not.
多谢关心
But thanks.
注意点 这么多奶油
Careful there. You got a lot of cream there.
可能会弄得黏糊糊
It can cause a lot of mucus.
没 我们没吃
Oh, no. We're not drinkin' it.
我们在翻盒子打发时间
No, we're flippin' it. Tryin' to pass the time.
那家伙好奇怪
That is one strange man.
他跟变♥态♥博士差不多
Yeah, he's basically Dr. Psycho.
就是很讨厌女人那家伙
The one who hates women.
-就是 -没错
- Yes! - Yes!
又不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
迈克尔·钦切塔拿妈妈开玩笑
Michael Chinchetta was making fun of Mom.
他说妈妈是疯人蕾丝
He called her a lesbian who howls at the Moon.
他还拿我的发型开玩笑
He also made fun of my haircut.
说我看着像迪克·范·戴克[喜剧演员]
He said I look like Dick Van Dyke.
迪克·范·戴克是美国英雄
Dick Van Dyke is an American hero
而迈克尔·钦切塔是在欺负人
and Michael Chinchetta is a bully.
爸
Dad...
蕾丝是什么
What's a lesbian?
蕾丝关系就是
Lesbianism is...
一种病
a disease.
-妈妈那种病吗 -那不一样
- Like what Mom has? - No, it's different.
另一种精神疾病
Another kind of mental illness.
那妈妈是什么病
So what does Mom have?
你妈有活跃的想象力
Mom has a highly active imagination
她能看到或听到不存在的东西
and it makes her see and hear things that aren't there.
-比如天使吗 -是的
- Like angels? - Yes.
还有墙里的小人
And little people in the walls, and...
有时还有罗伊·奥比森[美国音乐人]
sometimes, Roy Orbison.
但这种新的治疗方式应该能有帮助
But I think this new treatment is gonna change things.
让她回我们身边
Bring her back to us.
我也会得这种病吗
Am I gonna get Mom's disease?
不会
No.
只有女人会得
Only women get it.
希望她今晚能做拿手的金枪鱼砂锅饭
I hope she makes her tuna-fish casserole tonight.
-或者我来做 -别说了
- Or I can make it for her. - Enough.
她来了
Here she comes.
她怎么那样
Why does she look like that?
只是暂时的 去帮她上车
It's temporary. Go help her get in the car.
玛丽亚 我们能谈谈吗
Maria... can I talk to you?
我大都听得懂
I understood most of that.
如果你真感兴趣 我很乐意跟你谈
And I would be happy to speak with you if you are truly interested.
我想提醒你一句
I wanted to give you a heads-up
关于那个最近经常跟你在一起的姑娘
about that girl you've been hanging out with.
那可是好多姑娘了
I hang out with a lot of girls.
她是个新人
She's new.
中等身高 脸这样的
Medium height, cheeks?
脸挺大的
Cheeky-cheeks.
我最近在用宫殿记忆法来加强记忆力
I've been doing palace of the mind to try and remember things.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表