剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Healy said you specifically requested a white roommate
从没有暴♥力♥倾向的人里选
of the non-threatening variety.
我知道瑜伽让你变得特别灵活柔软
I know that yoga makes you super flexible,
但是也许你可以放轻松一点
but maybe you could just ease your butt off your shoulders a bit.
我不可能是唯一一个
I cannot be the only one
发现海利辅♥导♥师有点傻帽的人
who's ever noticed that Counselor Healy is a bit of a moron.
你不是一个人
You are not.
我知道在外面我挺有名气的
Now, look, I know I'm a little bit famous outside of here.
这些名气会让事情变复杂 让人有偏见
The powers-that-be made a fuss and made some assumptions,
但这不是我要求的
but I didn't ask for this.
你也没拒绝
You didn't turn it down.
我才不会主动要求更差的住宿环境
I'm not gonna pitch a fit for my own discomfort.
天啊 说我疯了好了 但我知道
Lord, call me crazy, but I have learned,
如果有人愿意给你一些好东西
if someone is offering you something nice,
你就闭上嘴 说谢谢就得了
you shut up and say "Thank you."
你不可能既闭嘴又说谢谢
You can't shut up and say "Thank you" at the same time.
这俩件事互相矛盾
The two things negate one another.
还真是固执呢
A dog with a bone, huh?
这是基本常识
It's the principle of it.
但你大概习惯了
But you're probably used to
每个见到你的人都巴结你
having your asshole polished by everyone you meet.
百分之八十是这样吧 八十五吧
Maybe 80%, 85%.
开玩笑你倒是很在行
You sure make jokes.
我说个玩笑 一个靠拍电视节目
How about the one about the criminal who got rich
变富的罪犯 骗大伙都要买♥♥料理机
by making TV-watching saps think they need an immersion blender
才能感觉良好 这笑话不错吧
to feel good about themselves? Now, there's a good one.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我认为你心里其实非常喜欢这个房♥间
I think that you secretly love being in this room,
远离所有人 你觉得非常棒
away from all the others. You think it's nice.
这让你全身上下都兴奋得发抖
And that's throwing all the crunchy parts of you into quite a tizzy.
住在一起不代表我们要说话
Just because we live together doesn't mean we have to talk.
听起来再合理不过了
That seems perfectly fair.
这是花草茶
It's herbal.
该死
God damn it.
看来利奇菲尔德发生了些小插曲
Sounds like we've had some glitches down at Litchfield.
利奇狂想曲
Glitchfield.
我不想装作什么都没发生
I'm not gonna pretend it's been smooth sailing.
我们出了大问题 主要是因为警卫走了
We've had big problems, mostly due to the guards walking out,
如果你还记得 我警告过你
which, if you remember, I warned as a possible reaction
这就是降低福利缩短休息时间的后果
to the cut in benefits and hours.
现在都在掌控之中了吗
But it's all under control now?
不会再突然来个即兴游泳课了吧
No more impromptu swimming lessons?
是的 当然不会
Yes... No, of course not.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
很好
Good,
政♥府♥跟我们签了合同
because our contract with the Feds
监狱进来一个人给三万块
is giving us 30 grand per head in a bed.
我们不能搅黄了政♥府♥送上门的美差
We can't fuck up this gorgeous deal dear Uncle Sam has gifted us.
那么我们得把安保问题解决了
Then, we need to solve our security problem.
现在重刑监狱的警卫帮忙应付着
I've got guards from Max covering for right now,
但只是暂时的
but that's just temporary.
我需要高质量教导官 我需要有经验的人
I need quality COs. I need guys with experience.
本来能再拨点款 但用来添置床位了
We could pay a bit more, now that we've got all those beds.
高质量教导官 从哪来 从哪来
Quality COs. How, how, how?
退伍军人
Veterans.
政♥府♥对雇佣老兵的公♥司♥有税收抵免制度
The government gives tax credits to companies that hire vets.
老兵此前失业时间越久 你得的钱越多
You get more money the longer the vet's been out of work.
我们办公室招人的时候调查过这事
We looked into putting that into play at our offices,
但你懂的 退伍军人...
but, you know, veterans...
是的 但如果我们雇他们来当警卫
Right, but if we hire them as guards,
即便发生了意外
if anything ever happened,
他们也已经在监狱里了 所以...
they're already in prison, so...
给多少抵免
And how much is this credit?
一个老兵失业了一年的话
I think it's five or six thousand
好像是五千或六千块
if the guy's been unemployed for a year.
如果他们要拄拐杖坐轮椅什么的话
And it is double that if they're on crutches or in a wheelchair,
可以翻倍 所以...
or something like that, so...
那就可能不太能胜任警卫了
That might make the guard less effective.
说的也是
Yeah, there is that.
但我觉得雇老兵是个好主意
But I think it's a great idea, hiring vets.
这些服从纪律的人应该好用
I could use some guys with discipline.
问题在于怎么让他们来利奇菲尔德工作
Problem is getting them to Litchfield.
股东给的工资上限很低 所以
Our, our shareholders demand an aggressive cap on wages, so--
我们需要些其他的激励制度 比如
We would need some other kind of incentive, like--
免费理发 像谷歌♥那样
Free haircuts, like at Google.
住房♥
Housing.
我们在监狱内提供免费住房♥怎么样
What if we can provide free housing on campus?
不知道那样划算吗
I don't know if that would be cost-effective.
房♥子已经有了
It's already there.
湖边有很多木屋 刷层墙漆...
We got a bunch of cabins by the lake. A good coat of paint...
犯人是免费劳动力
Inmate labor is free.
这主意真的太好了 乔
This is a brilliant idea, Joe, really.
-多亏了你 琳达 -多亏了你才对
- Thanks to you, Linda. - No, thanks to you.
不 多亏了你
No, this is you.
-好了 -多亏了我俩
- All right. - I guess both of us.
干得好 乔和琳达
Nice work, Joe and Linda.
休息一下 有什么吃的 三明治吗
Let's take ten. What do we got, sandwiches?
三明治
Sandwiches.
-你想... -走吧
- Do you wanna... - Yeah, let's go.
你先请
After you.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚斯米娜 慢点 你说什么
Jasmina, slow down. What are you saying?
上千个新犯人
Man, a thousand new inmates,
唯一的墨西哥人
and the only Mexicans
是从弗雷斯♥诺♥[加利福尼亚州]来的乡下佬
are campesinos from Fresno.
你关心这干嘛
What do you care?
你又不喜欢其他墨西哥人
You don't even like other Mexicans.
最近总想起我妈
Been thinking about my ma, you know?
她怎么样
Yeah. How's she doing?
如果我往积极的方面想的话
So, if I'm looking for something positive...
这么说吧 我可能
let's just say, I probably
得不到她的圣诞礼物了
don't gotta get her nothing for Christmas.
要不是为了看《继母》
If I hadn't buried my feelings so deep
我得攒着我的多愁善感
that they only come up when I watch Stepmom,
我现在肯定会泪流满面的
I would totally be tearing up right now.
-我知道 -我很遗憾
- I know. - I'm sorry.
你好啊
Hey, buddy.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我只是来看看你还好吗
I was just seeing how you're doing, you know,
看看货车什么的是否都还好
making sure everything's all right regarding the van or whatever.
听着 我得到了你的工作 错不在我好吗
Look, it ain't my fault I got your job, okay?
我是被分配的 我都没说要 所以
I got assigned. I didn't even ask for it, so...
没事 没事的
That's cool, that's cool.
好吧
Okay.
所以你去看了鸭子吗
So, you seen the ducks?
什么
What?
跟你说 有些人梦游
You know, some people can be sleep-walking,
自己都不知道
they don't even know it.
我没梦游
No.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
你吃了"冰淇淋"吗 你懂的吧
did you get the ice cream? You know what I mean?
是她脑子的问题
Aw, it's her brain.
她开车撞倒那堵墙之后
She must've, like, broke it in half
肯定把脑子弄坏了
when she drove into that wall.
所以你喜欢鸭子吗
So, you like ducks?
不 不了
No. Not anymore.
借过
Excuse me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这不是我最爱的足球迷嘛
Oh, look, it's my favorite soccer fan.
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Up yours, asshole.
没搞错吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表