剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
因为忙起来的孩子们就没时间惹麻烦
Because busy boys don't have the time to get into trouble.
我感觉危险即将来临
I smell trouble coming.
我希望大家都忙起来
I want this family busy.
"珀比"是什么语
What is that? "Poussey"?
法语还是什么
Is that, like, French or somethin'?
我是说 她是不是
I mean, is she...
法国黑人
A black French?
干嘛
What?
怎么了
What?
不不不 别
No, no, no, no. No. No. No. No!
-别这样 -拜托
- No! No! - Come on!
我戒毒了
I'm clean.
所以呢 我就是你的奖励吗
Oh, what? I'm... I'm your prize?
你认为我就是你戒毒的奖励吗
Your prize for gettin' clean? Is that what I am?
我他妈还要跟你说多少次
How many fucking times do I have to tell you?
我已经结婚了
I am married!
我们打算生个孩子
We're having a baby!
不 你不会
No, you're not, you know?
这简直
I... that's...
你不会
You're not!
我当然会
Yes... I am!
你这个
You junkie...
吸毒成瘾的骗子
addict... liar!
你觉得怎么样
Yeah, you like that?
这次你会坚持多久
How long is it gonna last... this time?
你又要找什么当自己的奖励
What are you gonna Sweet 'N Low for it?
因为那肯定不会是我 绝对不会
'Cause it ain't gonna be me. No, sir.
你这个疯子
You psycho!
到底是怎么一回事 发生了什么
What's the truth? What's the truth, huh? What's going on?
我...我想知道
I... I wanna know!
你到底在动什么歪脑筋
I mean, what kinda contortions are your brain acrobats
脑子里到底在想什么
doin' up there in your fuckin' head circus, huh?
我...
I'm...
我会把一切都搞砸的 行了吧
I'm fucking everything up, okay?
要发生了...又一次
It's happening... again.
我只能这么眼睁睁看着 却无法阻止
I'm watchin' it happening and I can't stop myself.
他将会因此而离开我
And he's gonna leave me 'cause of it.
接下来会怎么样 我呢
And then what'll it do? I do.
我该怎么做
What'll I do?
你 你现在高兴了吗
You... you happy now?
因为我的婚姻毁了而高兴吗
You happy 'cause it's ruined now?
-是这样吗 -当然不是 好吗
- Yes? - No, of course not, okay?
得了吧 一个有毒瘾的骗子
Come on. A junkie addict liar, eh?
高兴的人才不会沦落至此
Happy people are not that.
我在想她有没有家人
I wonder if she's got family.
谁
Who?
华盛顿 那个法国黑人 愿她安息
You know, Washington. The French black, RIP.
该死
Hell.
我想过我妈妈接到那个电♥话♥
I imagined my mom getting that call.
我不知道哪个更糟糕
I can't decide what's worse...
是她听说我自杀
if she heard I did it to myself...
还是像这样被人杀害
or if it went down like this.
这就像是问我
Well, that's like asking if it
是切掉腿还是切掉手臂更疼
would hurt worse to get your leg cut off or your arm.
显然是腿
It's your leg. Obviously.
我昨晚看见他了 贝利
So, I saw him last night. Bayley.
怎么样
Yeah, uh-huh?
不太好
Yeah, bad.
他让我告诉她的朋友们
He asked me to tell her friends
他很抱歉 那只是一个意外
that he's sorry and that it was an accident.
不 不 你不能这么做
Oh, no, no. You can't do that.
我知道 我知道 我该拒绝的
Yeah. I know. I know. I should have said no.
我不能卷入别人的破事中
I cannot be getting involved in other people's drama.
但有人死了
But someone died.
我知道我说什么都不能改变 但是
I know nothing I can say is going to change that, but...
我是说 我不知道
I mean... I don't know.
但也许会让她们好受一些
Maybe it would bring them some relief,
如果知道那是个意外的话
just knowing it was an accident.
他只是脑子一热 他不是坏人
He was just in way over his head. He's not a bad guy.
他不算是真正的杀人犯
He's not a "murderer" murderer.
-你懂我意思吗 -明白
- Do you know what I mean? - Yeah.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
没什么 我只是想试试
Nothing. I'm just gonna reach
能不能够到那颗西红柿
through and see if I can get this tomato plant.
-那是什么 -没什么 我够不到
- What is that? - Nothing. I couldn't reach it.
那些玻璃窗怎么样
How'd it go with the window panes?
-不是 那是什么 -没什么
- No, what is that? - Nothing.
-那边的那个东西 -没什么
- That thing right there. - Nothing!
-这是什么 -住手
- What is this? - Stop.
这是什么 放开 放开我
What is this? Get... get off of me!
该死 放开 你在...
Get the-- get the fuck-- what are you--
这种东西有多少
How many of these are there?
你说在菜园里 还是整个监狱里
In the garden, or around the prison in general?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit!
不好意思
Hey, excuse me, um...
你知道扎根合唱团在附近哪里表演吗
you know where the joint is around here with a Roots cover band?
-没听说过这个 -就是
- That's not a thing. - Yeah. It's like, um,
-他们唱过《宝贝回来了》 -抱歉
-uh, Baby's Got Back. -I'm sorry.
该死
Fuck.
抱歉 我能...
Hey, sorry. Could... could I
我能借你手♥机♥用一下吗
borrow your phone real quick?
我走散了...
I got split up--
不
No...
-你听我说... -好的 谢谢
- I'm telling you... - Cool, thanks.
布鲁克林的女人都挺难搞的
Brooklyn women seem hard.
都是表象
It's all a front.
就像是 她们就像
It's just like... they're like...
-说不准... -你好
- I dunno-- - Hey, there.
请问我能借你手♥机♥
Um... could I maybe borrow
给我朋友打个电♥话♥吗 很快的
your phone to make a quick call to my friends?
拜托了 这双靴子可不适合走路
Please, these boots were not made for walking,
更不适合被你抢走手♥机♥之后追着你跑
let alone running to chase your ass down after you take off with it.
-但看上去挺漂亮的 -不 说真的
- They look good, though. - No, seriously.
我手♥机♥在酒吧里被抢走了 我迷路了
My phone got jacked in a club and now I'm lost.
你的朋友是在迪拜之类
Your friends in Dubai
要打国际长途的地方吗
or someplace with another country code?
不 我们本来要去另一个朋友家
No, we was... we was gonna stay at another friend's place at, uh...
就在布鲁克林 但我没有地址
Brooklyn later. I... but I don't have the address.
你真可爱
You're cute.
-她难道不可爱吗 -这么小
- Isn't she cute? - So tiny.
就像迷你的85年版惠特尼
Like a mini Whitney circa '85.
该给你穿一件珊瑚色的布裙
Put you in a coral sarong.
她该去见见92年版惠特尼
She should meet Whitney circa '92.
你该去见见92年版惠特尼
You should meet Whitney circa '92.
也叫海蒂·何 也叫拉里·塔克
AKA Heidi Ho. AKA Larry Tucker.
但别重复这个 因为他在医疗中心工作
But don't ever repeat that because his day job's in healthcare.
好的
Okay.
说真的 我只想回去找到我朋友
Really, I just wanna get back to my friends.
拜托 还早呢
Come on, it's early still.
你的朋友也不会去哪的
Your friends ain't going nowhere.
花点时间交新朋友嘛
Make some time for some new friends.
听着 你想借我的手♥机♥
Look, if you want my phone,
就得见见惠特尼
you gotta come meet Whitney.
好吧 那就去见惠特尼
All right, let's go find Whitney.
好的 来吧
All right, girl, come on.
是素食吗 不是 好吧
Are they vegan? No? Okay.
什么 就像飞象吗
What? Like the flying elephant?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表