剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- Aw! - Have a good day,
记住我们的宗旨是
and remember our theme.
利用自己拥有的东西
Use what you've got!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
不错 挺好吃的
Oh, good, good.
-好 待会儿见 -谢谢你
- Yeah, all right. See you later. - Thank you.
拜托
Oh, Lord.
你一定要像个憋尿的小姑娘一样
Are you gonna keep dancing over there
在那儿扭来扭曲手足无措吗
like a little girl who has to pee
快点过来告诉我出了什么事
or are you gonna come over here and tell me what's wrong?
有好吃的哦
Look.
-这是什么 -刚打发的鲜奶油
- What's this? - That is freshly whipped butter.
比尔把麦尔登海盐给我带来了【请轴巨调下时间轴】
And Bill puts this Maldon salt in my care package.
这是我的毒药【请轴巨调下时间轴】
This is my heroin.
不过我不能告诉别人 所以你要保密
Now, I'm not supposed to tell anybody, so keep quiet about it.
来 干杯
There we go. Cheers.
我靠
Holy fuck.
还挺好吃
That's good.
比大清早畅快拉屎还要赞
Better than a good shit in the morning.
那是我的最爱
That's my favorite thing.
亲爱的 那是所有人的最爱好吗
Oh, sweetie, that's everybody's favorite thing.
别以为这样能显得你与众不同
Don't go thinking that makes you original.
所以你在这里瞎晃悠什么
Now, what are you moping about around here?
你的女朋友又给你写信了吗
Did your girlfriend write to you again?
首先 她不是我女朋友
Well, she's not my girlfriend, first of all...
是吗
Right.
我也不知道 感觉很奇怪
I don't know, it's weird.
我好像真有点在乎
I, like, care or something.
因为我一般根本不在乎
'Cause normally, I do not give a shit...
什么都不在乎
about anything...
尤其是这种事
and especially this.
没准是因为吃巧克力吃坏了
Maybe the chocolate I had was bad.
根本说不通 是她搞砸了
It doesn't make sense, because... she fucked up.
老天 就是因为她
Man, did she fuck up. But...
我知道这样对她不好 可我还是牵扯了进去
I knew it was bad for her and I got involved anyway,
她现在过得真是大不如前
and now she's worse off than before.
不得不夹起尾巴做人
Really gotta suck ass down there.
老天 我这是在同情她吗
God, what was that, like, sympathy or something?
卢斯奇克先生
Mr. Luschek...
我觉得你这种表现叫作愧疚
I believe that what you are referring to is called guilt.
可我没什么好愧疚的
But I don't have anything to feel guilty about.
愧疚感就是这样
Well, guilt is tricky that way.
好吧 你老实回答我
Yeah, look, I need an honest opinion.
-我是不是个人♥渣♥ -你要我直说吗
- Am I a piece of shit? - Do you want it straight?
-不要 -那好
- No. - Mmm. All right.
我看来
From what I've observed,
你很懒 而且非常自私
you're lazy, you're selfish as all get-out...
为人冷漠 邋里邋遢的
you don't care about much, you don't seem to shower that often.
但是你特别逗 而且很真诚
But you are funny as hell, and I think you're genuine,
这点还挺难得的 所以总的来说
which is hard to come by. So, all in all,
我认为你是 怎么说呢
I think that makes you... Hmm... What?
半个人♥渣♥吧
Half a piece of shit.
但是人♥渣♥也有悔改的机会
But there's always time for change.
问题就在这里
That's the thing.
现在我什么也做不了
There's literally nothing for me to do.
她在重刑监狱
She's in max.
我什么忙都帮不上
I can't do anything for her.
也许她根本不值得我帮
And maybe she doesn't even deserve it,
就算我有能力
even if I could do something.
每个人都值得被善待
Well, everybody deserves kindness.
天啊 你还真信了
Oh, God, I really got you on that one.
"每个人都值得被善待"
"Everybody deserves kindness"?
你以为我是谁
What do you think I am?
《萨凡纳》里坐在门廊织补衣物的黑人奶奶吗
Some black granny knitting on a porch in Savannah?
拜托
Come on.
别在我厨房♥里吐苦水 自己想办法去
Stop whining in my kitchen and go figure this out.
你是个直男 还是个白人
You are a straight, white man.
你没权利装可怜 亲爱的
You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.
事情再坏总有转机的 对吧
Yeah, that whole thing's gonna flip at some point, right?
我能和你坐一起吗
Care if I join you?
你要干什么
Ahh, what are you doin'?
看来你心情不太舒坦
You're not in a very lovey mood, I see.
"舒坦"
"Lovey"?
这是什么说法
What is that? Is that, like,
你们老家就这么说吗
an acceptable word where you come from?
因为在美国 我们听了会吐
No, hey, 'cause here in America... Yeah, that makes us barf.
好吧 那你会怎么描述
Okay, well, how would you describe
那晚在厕所发生的事
the other night in the bathroom then?
你尖叫着喊我名字的样子
'Cause the way you were screaming my name...
特别性感
it was pretty hot.
我只是在尽力模仿《欲望号♥街车》
I was just doing my very best Streetcar Named Desire impression.
"斯黛拉"
"Stella!"
是梅丽尔·斯特里普演的版本吗
That's the, uh, the Meryl Streep one?
我有时候真的很讨厌听你说话
Yeah, I hate it when you talk sometimes.
不对
No.
是一直很讨厌
All the time.
天啊
Jesus.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
你知道的 日子不好过
You know, rough day.
我说过 如果你又重操旧业
I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from me
就他妈给我滚远点儿
if you were back on that shit.
真令人恶心
You're disgusting.
真操蛋
Fucking hell.
听说你对我的某个东西有需求
Heard you need a thing I have.
就你那个女孩被强♥奸♥还要遭石刑的信仰吗
A religion that'll stone me to death if I get raped?
不用了 谢谢
Mmm, no thanks, I'm good.
看来伯尼·麦道夫的所作所为
I'll go ahead and assume
代表了你所信教派的整体素质
Bernie Madoff speaks for your entire religion, too.
狂妄自大的混♥蛋♥
Ignorant asshole.
好吧 行
All right. Okay.
来
Now...
你刚才要说什么
what you talkin' 'bout?
我去 等一下
Shit! Wait a minute.
你怎么知道我需要这个
How'd you know I need that?
你以为监狱里能有什么隐私
You make the mistake of assuming anything is private in here.
好吧 你要我拿什么来换
All right, what you want for it?
一盒卫生棉条换使用手♥机♥15分钟
Box of tampons for 15 minutes.
绝对不行
Oh, hell, no.
听着 一条卫生棉条换一个小时
Look, I'll give you one tampon for an hour.
这太不合理了
That's unreasonable.
老天也不公平 但你怨天也没用
So is God, but that don't stop him.
你是在把自己比作上帝吗
Are you comparing yourself to God?
我说 你到底有没有
I mean, do you even have, like,
一丁丁点的幽默感
one teeny-tiny, itty-bitty bit of humor left in you?
还是你的头巾把你大脑那块区域给罩麻了
Or does your headscarf numb that part of your brain?
交易告吹
Offer's off the table.
好
Yeah.
我就知道你会这样
That's what I thought.
你知道是你输了吧
You know you just lost, right?
输输赢赢
Winnin', losin'.
我觉悟太高 输赢对我来说毫无意义
I'm so enlightened, those words don't mean nothin' to me.
我跟你说 你们搞错了
Hey, I'm telling you, you made a mistake.
我不可能会有访客
I don't get visitors.
你好 美女
Hello, sunshine.
你好 混♥蛋♥
Oh, hey, fuckwad.
多谢你充满关爱的来信
Thanks for your sappy love letters.
我想让你知道我的感受
I wanted you to know I cared.
在我家 "去你♥妈♥的♥"意思是
You know, in my family, "fuck you" meant, uh,
"你很懂我" 你后悔了吧
"You really get me," so, joke's on you.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表