剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我不想再这样了
I don't wanna do this anymore!
我可以等
I'll wait.
有多少犯人不见了
How many are we missing?
至少两个 不多于十一个
Uh, I'm gonna say at least two, but no more than 11.
也可能是十二个
It might be 12.
我们统计的还是不一样 长官
We're still getting different numbers, sir.
而且我们还没拿到花名册
And we still don't have the goddamn rosters.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
好吧 我们这么办
All right. This is what we're gonna do.
原来的犯人 让她们回自己的床铺
All the original inmates, they go back to their bunks.
我们按常规数一遍 逐床数
We do a regular count, bed by bed.
新来的呢
And the newbies?
她们等着
They wait.
贝利 索普 你们跟我来检查围栏
Bayley, Thorpe, you come walk the perimeter with me.
看能不能找到漏网之鱼 我们走
See if we find some stragglers. Let's go, let's go.
怎么了 卢斯奇克
What is it, Luschek?
你最好来收发室一趟
You might wanna come to the mail room.
是吗 你最好来舔我的大屌♥
Yeah? And you might wanna suck my dick.
废物 我一会再收拾你
Fucking incompetent. I'll deal with you later.
我不想舔他的老二
I don't wanna suck his dick.
真是一出闹剧 是吧
This is really some kind of shit-show, huh?
老实说 你们正好赶上最混乱的一天
To be fair, you've come on a particularly crazy day.
不过 你说的也对
But also... yes.
我送你回家
I'm taking you home.
然后呢
Oh, and then what?
"朱迪·金从监狱溜走"
"Judy King skips out on prison."
他们会对我口诛笔伐的
They will crucify me.
那我们就干坐着
So we sit here?
对 我们坐着 和卢斯奇克先生一起
Yes, we sit. With Mr. Luschek.
其实 我该把这些文件送过去了
Uh, actually, I should probably take these papers over there.
你们介意去大厅等吗
You guys mind going back into the lobby?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
-你不可能是认真的 -比尔 冷静点
- You cannot be serious-- - I-- No, Bill. Calm down.
-我真得... -不 说真的
- Hey, I really-- I gotta-- - No. Really.
到底怎么回事
What is it?
我知道你才不在乎这几张破纸 所以
I know you don't give a fig about those papers, so, what?
到你抽烟的时间了吗
Is this your smoke break?
抽烟很恶心
Smoking is disgusting.
我打算打个盹
Uh, I was gonna go take a nap.
你是怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
-他真有意思 -谢谢
- I think he's funny. - Thank you.
没什么好玩的 朱迪思
None of this is funny, Judith.
糟糕 开始叫我"朱迪思"了
Uh-oh. We have entered the "Judith" zone.
比尔 到时候了
Bill, I think it's time.
你想自己坐大厅等着吗
So, you wanna sit alone in the lobby?
如果你走 她可以留在这
Well, if you go, uh, she can stay in here.
-我留下陪她 -听到了吗 他陪我
- I'll hang out. - Now you hear that? He'll hang out.
是让我走吗
So I'm being dismissed?
我现在进监狱了 变坚强了
I'm in prison now. It's hardened me.
还真是见怪不怪呢 金女士
Nothing new about that, Mrs. King.
我还不知道吗 蒙哥马利先生
Well, don't I know that, Mr. Montgomery.
回家吧 去看看我丈夫
Go home. Go visit my husband.
这件事可能比
He's probably more upset
我们在一起更让他难过
about this than the two of us put together.
-这不是你丈夫 -不 他是我男友
- This isn't your husband? - No, he's the boyfriend.
-瞧瞧你啊 -别太近就行 亲爱的
- Look at you. - Well, just don't look too close, darlin'.
看这个 封得死死的 干得挺快
Look at this. Sealed tight. That was fast.
操 抱歉那么迟
Fuck. I'm sorry I'm so late.
拜托让我回监狱吧
Please let me back in the prison!
天呐
Jesus Christ.
索普 去拿把钢丝钳
Thorpe, go get some wire cutters.
谢谢 卡普托先生 太感谢了
Oh, thank you, Mr. Caputo. Thank you.
不 她想要童话故事
No, she wanted the fairy tale.
我可不想 我只想吃晚饭
I didn't. I just wanted dinner.
"她" "她"是谁
"She"? Who's "She"?
声音给我小点
Keep the volume down.
站到铺位前放 等着点数
For now, stay at the front of your cube for count.
不要进去 不能换衣服
Do not enter your cube. Do not change your clothing.
也不要碰私人物品
Do not touch your personal effects.
就这样 一动也不要动
Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
这是命令 明白了吗
That is an order. Is that clear?
-天呐 停下 -我问你们明白了吗
- Jeez, stop! - I said, is that clear?
快站到走廊上
Stand in your doorways now.
犯人怀特希尔
Inmate Whitehill.
我看你今晚都独自行动
I see you're flying solo this evening.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你室友是谁
Who is your roommate?
我们其实算不上朋友
We're not really friends.
她或许在那头干活吧
She might be working for the other side.
我没说她是杀人犯 但也有可能
Not that she's a murderer... Well, she could be.
这年头有谁可信呢
Who can you really trust these days, you know?
库库迪欧不见了
Kukudio is missing.
怀特希尔表现得有点特别
And Whitehill's a little unique.
怎么拼来着
Can you spell that?
KUKUDIO 也可能是KUCK
K-U-K-U-D-I-O. Could be K-U-C-K.
我觉得里面没有C
I don't think there's a "C" in there.
我想只有两个K
I think it's only the two "K"s.
我又没问你
Yeah, I don't recall asking you.
犯人墨菲
Inmate Murphy.
犯人沃斯告诉我的情况
Do you corroborate the information
你同意吗
Inmate Vause is sharing with me?
要我说怀特希尔确实特别
I would say that Whitehill is unique.
我不清楚该怎么拼写
I'm not sure about the spelling thing.
"你简直独一无二
"You are absolutely unique.
和其他所有人一样"
Just like everybody else."
玛格丽特·米德[人类学家]
Margaret Mead.
又有人发表看法了
Another party heard from.
或许是时候来记处分了
Maybe it's time to start writing shots.
好 看来除了库库迪欧都到齐了
Okay, looks like everybody's here but Kukudio.
怎么
What?
这是原来男子监狱废弃的场所
They're left over from when it used to be a men's prison.
这儿后面还有很多
There's a bunch of them back here.
过去警卫可以住在监狱内
The guards could live on campus back then.
挺不错 就在河边
It was nice. By the lake.
当时这条河还不错
Uh, when the lake was still nice.
我完全想不出它们过去什么样
I had no idea these were even back here.
我还小的时候
We used to stay in little cabins
夏天就住在这样的小屋里
like this in the summer, when I was a kid,
后来我爸开始染狗
before my dad got into dog-dyeing.
你是会解释一下的吧
You're gonna explain, aren't you?
除非你想我解释
I mean, only if you want me to.
快说吧
Go. Quick.
他给狗染毛清理 弄得像野生动物
Uh, he dyes and grooms dogs, so they look like wild animals.
熊猫 斑马 老虎 挺有意思
You know, pandas, zebras, tigers. It's a thing.
确实有意思
I'm sure it is.
-骆驼 -到此打住吧
- Camels. - We're done now.
好
Okay.
出来吧 知道你在里面
Come out. We know you're in there.
你才不知道
No, you don't.
我们找到她了 来抓她
We found her. Come and grab.
-收到 -在这儿待着
- Copy that. - Stay here.
你好
Hello?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
Why haven't you been answering your phone?
我打了一整天 我有你的手♥机♥号♥吗
I've been calling all day. Do I have your cell?
-我助理需要你的手♥机♥号♥码 -我
- My assistant needs your cell. - I, um--
真是见鬼啊
What a nightmare.
我知道 我正在处理
I know, I know, but I'm dealing--
你见到她了吗
Have you seen her yet?
直到最后才决定
It was a last-minute switch,
但她和其他人是一样的流程
but she was processed like everyone else.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表