剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
好好说话
Watch your mouth.
凯撒给了你吃的 你不也吃得挺好
Cesar put food on that table and you had no problem eating it.
我竟然还为你感到失望 真是太蠢了
Yeah, you know, I'm an idiot for even feeling disappointed.
你当然要不回孩子了
Of course you can't get the kids back.
你试都不愿意试
You don't even know how to try.
试什么
Try what?
考那傻♥逼♥考试吗
How to pass their wack-ass tests?
考过了也要不回孩子 达娅
Passing their stupid tests ain't gonna get the kids back, Daya!
他们看的是钱
They want to see money!
他们叫你去考普通教育发展证书
They tell you to get the GED
好像可以改变什么一样
like it's gonna change anything.
有了普通教育发展证书我就不是罪犯了吗
How's a GED gonna make me not a felon?
它可以证明你在努力
It shows you're making an effort.
是啊 他们就轮流拍着我的背
Yeah, and I go from unemployable to unemployable
然后说不能雇我
with a pat on my back.
普通教育发展证书存在的意义在于
The GED only exists to
让我觉得失败了都是我的错
make me feel like it's my fault when I fail,
这游戏结局早他妈定好了
when the game is fucking rigged.
别那么说 你是个冷酷无情的女人
Don't talk like that, man. You a mean ruthless bitch.
你没事的
You gonna be just fine.
-肯定的 -当然
- Yeah, totally. - For sure.
只是现在你的无情得遵守法律
Only now, you gotta be legally ruthless.
-怎么做 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
人们都是这么做的
People do it all the time.
是啊 可能学校不适合你
Yeah, maybe school just isn't your thing.
史蒂夫·乔布斯也没去上学
Steve Jobs didn't go to school.
他不需要 因为他懂电脑那一套
He didn't need to because he knew all that computer shit.
或者他朋友懂
Or his friend did
而他知道怎么占那傻朋友的便宜
and he knew how to sell his nerd friend.
想想
So think.
你有什么擅长的吗
What are you good at?
没有
Nothing.
我他妈什么都没学过
I never learned how to do shit.
-有货吗 -没
- Hey, you got any gear? - No, bro.
来吧 加到十
Come on, bring it to ten.
用力 你是雄狮还是羔羊
Push it! Are you a lion or a lamb?
雄狮
Lion!
加到十二吧 姑娘们
Yeah, bring it to 12, ladies.
就是这样
That's right!
查普曼
Chapman!
你真是个战士啊
You're a warrior!
你的新朋友很喜欢健身啊
Your new friends are real keen on physical fitness, huh?
好极了 她们看起来都是好人
So that's good. Real good people, they seem like.
这只是暂时的
It's a temporary situation.
事情现在有点紧张
Things are a little bit hot right now.
是啊 我都从大嘣那里听说了
Oh, yeah, I heard all about it from Boo.
你到底犯什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你找卢茨的麻烦
You messed with Ruiz?
我别无选择 她侵犯了我的领地
I didn't have a choice. She was moving in on my territory.
那就不要有领地
Then don't have territory.
有新人来的时候瑜伽琼斯是怎么说的
What's that thing Yoga Jones talks about when people come in?
你知道的 把你的时间当做沙坛迷局
You know, using your time as a sand maze.
-是的 曼荼罗 对吗 -对
- That's right, a mandala, okay? - Yeah.
别为沙子做成的曼荼罗牺牲
So don't die for mandalas of metaphorical sand.
除非你有足够的自信认为
Unless you're that confident
你在这里的新朋友会保护你
your new friends here are gonna protect you.
我是一头白狮 就像
I'm a white lion! Like Aslan...
《纳尼亚传奇》里的狮王阿斯兰
from "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"!
我没想让事情变这么糟
I didn't mean for it to get this bad.
但是当你那么努力想得到某样东西
But when you work so hard to get something going
某人却试图从你手上偷走
and then somebody just tries to snatch it away from you,
我难道就由她得逞而不追究吗
what, am I just supposed to let her get away with that?
-天哪... -以前大家都靠着我
- Man... - I had people depending on me.
现在他们为了钱而依赖我
I have people depending on me for money.
我知道的
I get it, you know.
我也不是善于
I'm not exactly the poster child
做出正确人生决定的人
of excellent life choices myself.
我知道她可能会陷入麻烦
I figured that she would get in trouble,
但我觉得她不会有更多的时间了
but I did not think that she was gonna get extra time.
以前从来没发生过
That has never happened before.
我怎么知道会发生这种事呢
How could I have known that was gonna happen?
好吧 冷静点
All right. Okay, just calm down, you know.
我是说 深呼吸
I mean, just take a breath.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know that this...
这并不是看上去的那样
that this isn't what it looks like.
当然不是 但是说真的
Of course not, but, uh, real talk.
有时候 人们只能看到事情的表面
Sometimes, what it looks like is all anybody can see.
不管怎么说 明天派对见
Anyway, um, I'll see you at the party tomorrow.
什么派对
Um, what party?
罗娜和红妈
Oh, well, Lorna and Red
要在公共休息室给我开个派对
are throwing me that thing in the common room.
没人告诉你吗
Nobody told you about it?
我确定她们要开
I'm sure they were going to.
注意
请勿入内
搞什么 拜托
What? Come on.
搞什么
What?
你好啊 朱迪
Hey there, Judy. How you doin'?
我是辛迪 你的烹饪班里的
I'm Cindy. I'm in your cooking class.
哦 你好啊 有什么事吗
Oh, uh... Uh, hey! What do you want?
没什么
Uh, nothing, you know.
我在想
Um, I was thinking...
你介意我跟你击一下掌吗
would you mind if I gave you a high five?
不介意 但是为什么
Uh, no, but what for?
你知道 因为超棒
You know, just for... for being awesome.
-棒极了 -好吧
- Awesomeness. - Okay.
就像朋友一样 拜托
Like we're friends. Come on, please?
-只是击掌 行吗 -好吧 来吧
- Just a high five? All right? - All right. Here we go.
太好了
Up. Yeah!
怎么回事
Now, what's going on?
-你什么打算 -没啥
- What do you really want? - Um, nothing.
-能再击一下掌吗 -我...
- But can I get one more high five? - Oh, I--
不 我得走了
No, I need to go.
拜托 朱迪 就再击一次掌嘛
Come on, Judy. Just one more high five.
就一次
One more!
别这么小气嘛 我身上又没虱子
Don't be cheap with the hand! I ain't got no cooties or nothin'!
来吧 就一次
Come on! Just one more!
不 不 不
No, no, no. No!
我两次抓到她在乱翻垃圾桶
I've caught her twice rummaging through the garbage.
今天我抓到她拿着这根镀铝软管
And today I found her with this piece of aluminized hose.
国家财产
Federal property.
我才不信什么财产之说
Yeah, I don't believe in property.
这可能就是你入狱的原因吧
Well, that's probably why you're in prison.
不 我从未因偷窃被逮捕过
No, I've never been arrested for theft.
流浪罪 扰乱治安
Public vagrancy, disturbing the peace,
裸♥露♥ 教唆罪
nudity, solicitation.
当你们想要逮捕某人
Oh, what's that one that you use
但又没有理由逮捕的时候
when you really want to arrest somebody,
通常用的罪名叫什么来着
but you have no reason to arrest them?
行为不检
Ah! Disorderly conduct.
我就是犯了这一项罪
Got my high score in that one, sir.
你打算用这根软管做什么 洛莉
What were you planning to do with the hose, Lolly?
什么软管
What hose?
这根软管
This hose.
我之前从未见过这根软管
I never seen that hose before in my life.
还有 你知道吗
And you know what?
在我律师到场之前
I'm not gonna talk to either one of you
我不会和你们任何一个人说话的
until I get my lawyer present.
我住的街区有个像她这样的女士
There was a lady like her on my block growing up.
她为了隔绝声音 用奶酪堵住耳朵
She had maggots in her ears after clogging them with cheese
结果耳朵里长了虫
trying to keep the voices out.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表