剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
如果你不需要放个小假逃避现实的话
if you don't need a vacation from your reality, then,
那你务必拒绝我
hey, by all means, decline.
挺香的
Hey, smells good.
你东西放好了吗
You leave that stuff in the place?
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you about that.
怎么 出什么差错了吗
Why? Something went wrong?
不不不 没事
No, no, no, no. No, it was fine.
不好意思 我放好了
I mean... sorry. I left it.
一切顺利
It's all fine.
你买♥♥到鲜虾味的了 这味道好吃
Ooh, you got the shrimp flavor. That's a good one.
最近我都吃得不太好
I haven't been... eating so good lately
因为一直太紧张了
'cause I'm so nervous all the time.
你试过冥想吗
Have you tried meditating?
玛丽亚 我做不了了
Maria, I need to stop.
我今天差点被抓
I almost got caught today.
这句话重点在"差点"
I think the key word there is "Almost."
"差点"不算什么
Almost don't count.
你自己冷静一下
So, you're gonna calm yourself,
然后再接再厉
and you're going to keep doing what you're doing.
如果我不想做了呢
And if I don't want to?
跟你想不想没关系
Ain't about want.
继续
Keep going!
大♥波♥ 你要喝水吗
Hey, Boo! Are you thirsty?
操 要
Oh, fuck, yeah!
这是什么拉拉超能力吗
What, is this some kind of lesbian superpower
像男人一样修这种机器
that you can fix machines like this, like a man?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
-我都不知道我在干什么 -是吗
- I got no fucking clue what I'm doing. - You don't?
我想如果我把螺丝反反复复扭松扭紧
I figure if I loosen and tighten the bolt repeatedly,
可以打发一天时间
it eats up the whole fucking day
就不用挖土了
and keeps me out of the trenches.
真聪明
That's... that's pretty smart.
快走 你会让我露馅的
Now, scram, girl. You're blowing my cover.
不不不 没事的
Oh, no, no, no. It's totally cool.
他们派我过来向你学习
They assigned me to learn from you,
万一什么东西坏了
just in case if anything breaks,
还有个人知道怎么修
somebody else knows how to fix it.
因为如果你出狱了 或者太忙之类的
'Cause, like, what if you get let out... or you're busy?
你喜欢苹果的故事吗
How do you like them apples?
《彗星美人》是吧
All About Eve, huh?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
亚当跟她说了别吃那苹果
'Cause Adam... Adam told her not to eat that apple.
但她吃了 有了智慧 像我一样
And she ate it, she became wise. Just like me.
好吧 跟你说
Yeah. Tell you what.
进来 我告诉你怎么做
Come on under here, I'll show you what we're doing.
继续工作 犯人
Keep working, inmate.
天 你开始自残了吗
Oh, Jesus, you cutting yourself now?
我还以为感性的是我呢
I thought I was the emo one.
-什么 -你流血了
- What? - You're bleeding.
操
Fuck.
我以前就自残 但我是为了好看的图案
I used to cut myself. But in, like, cool designs.
她就该自残
She should cut herself.
因为她我们都丢了工作
We're all out of work because of her.
你挖土说话不能同时进行的话
If you can't dig and talk at the same time,
就闭上嘴好好挖土
then you dig and shut up.
开始挖 快点
Shovels in the dirt. Now!
半小时内都别碰
And don't touch 'em for a half an hour.
我不想因为你白♥痴♥ 想试一下它干没干
I'm not doing free fixing 'cause you were a moron
就免费再给你补一次
and felt like seeing if they were dry.
我说了是无意的 有根线头沾上了
Okay, I said it was a mistake. Some lint got stuck to it.
出去吧
Pa' fuera.
没预约 有时间做吗
Got time for a walk-in?
别指望家庭折扣
Don't expect a family discount.
你又咬指甲了
You been chewing on these again?
我有很多事要想
Some of us got a lot on our minds.
你觉得我不想事吗
You don't think I got a lot on my mind?
我得想去哪弄个地方开沙龙
I gotta figure out a place to set up the salon out there.
我得雇点姑娘来帮我
I gotta hire girls to help me.
雇个前台 给她做个非常好看的指甲
Maybe a receptionist with great nails
顾客一进门就能感受到水平
so that everyone can see the work right when they walk in.
你♥他♥妈♥在讲些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我在讲我的未来
I'm talkin' about my future.
你得有美容师执照
You gotta get your cosmetology license.
你得租个地方
You gotta rent a place.
购置椅子泡脚桶
Fill it with chairs and foot buckets
还要买♥♥给工具消毒的机器
and get the machine that kills the germs on the tools.
你哪来的钱
Where you gonna get money for all that?
你能买♥♥得起几瓶指甲油就算好的了
You lucky if you could afford a few bottles of polish.
想太多
Got a lot on your mind.
想得美
Got some nerve.
你太不切实际了
You got make-believe on your mind.
也许你可以
You know, maybe you can...
从别人的店里做起
start in someone else's place.
了解运作然后接手
Learn the business and take over that shit.
你很快就会上手的
You'll run it in no time.
你最知道怎么搞垮别人
You're like that bug that takes over the other bug
掌控全局了
and controls it and everything.
你对做生意也很在行 所以...
And you're really good at figuring out business stuff, so...
你想要什么颜色
What color you want?
贝利教导官 拜托请你出去等
Oh, CO Bayley, I asked you politely to please wait outside.
华盛顿小姐是我的朋友
Miss Washington is a friend.
好吧 但我是你的影子
Right, but I'm your shadow, you know.
谁知道人心深处的险恶
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man?
魅影侠知道
The Shadow knows!
最近在听播客上的老节目
Been listening to a retro radio podcast.
播客 不知道吗 好吧
Podcast? No, okay.
好吧 我出去等
All right. I'll, uh, I'll wait outside.
《智者之惧》
Ooh, The Wise Man's Fear.
我超爱《风之名》 我能借走吗
I loved The Name of the Wind. Can I, uh... Can I borrow that?
请随意
Knock yourself out.
怎么回事
What's goin' on with that?
时刻有人保护我 快让我疯了
I... I've been assigned protection and it's driving me bananas.
我知道你那些朋友对我很不爽
Now... I know your friends are frustrated with me,
但我们一定能想到办法解决的
but surely we can find some way to work that out.
慢着
Wait. Wait, wait.
你认为黑妞们打算袭击你吗
You think the black girls are gonna jump you?
疯疯癫癫的那个一直唱着
Well, uh, the crazy one has been taunting me
节目中的歌♥曲嘲弄我
with songs from the show.
那个有爆♥炸♥头的大块头
And the big one with the puffy hair,
她和包着头巾的姑娘在走廊里
she cornered me in the hallway with the...
堵截我
gal with the head wrap.
这可不是我编造的
I didn't make that up.
就你针对黑人说的那番鬼话来看
It's not like you wouldn't deserve it
你这是罪有应得
after that chitlin' mess.
只是木偶罢了
They were puppets.
没错 但这些木偶加深了人们对黑人
Yeah, puppets that reinforce stereotypes
那些愚蠢迷信的刻板印象
that black people are dumb and superstitious.
他们爱行窃而且乐于当契约佣工
They steal and they love being indentured servants.
更不用说他们还食人
And don't get me started on the cannibalism.
我想说 这真的很令人失望
I gotta tell you, it's disappointing.
听着 我真的很抱歉
All right, look, I sincerely regret it.
但木偶剧宣传了新鲜食品
But they did promote fresh food.
还是有用的
I mean, there was a message.
好吧
Oh, all right.
听着 我和你实话实说
Listen, I'm gonna tell you the truth.
八十年代早期那会儿我经常抽大♥麻♥
I did a lot of blow back in the early '80s,
它让我保持苗条和清醒
and it kept me thin and awake,
但它对我的文化敏感度
but it didn't do much for my cultural sensitivity,
银行账户或妇科健康没有什么帮助
or my bank account, or my gynecological health.
现在不管结果如何 我最终又向前看了
Now, the chips fell, I eventually moved on.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表