剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
一旦刑满出狱就能找到工作
and get a job once you're released,
未来工资就是你的工钱
the paycheck could be in your future.
说白了 就是没钱
But to be clear as crystal, no money.
不管这是要干什么
For whatever this is.
这是一门课
This is a class.
谢谢 老大
Thanks, jefe.
希望这是值得的
Hope it was worth it.
你要帮我充小卖♥♥部的钱吗
You gonna fill my commissary now?
给我退后
Hey, back the fuck off.
眼睛看前面
Eyes up front.
现在我要介绍你们的工头
I will now introduce you to your construction foreman instructor,
麦当劳先生
Mr. McDonald.
他会对你们进行安全培训
He will walk you through safety training
这样我们就能创造一个
so we can have an efficient
高效无事故的工作学习环境
and incident-free work-learning environment.
宝贝 我愿让他来"钻"我
Ooh, baby, I'd let him jackhammer me.
我想我会需要很多"指导"的
Mmm, I think I'm gonna need a lot of instruction.
请让他是直男
Please let him be straight.
牧马人牛仔裤 他是直的
Wrangler jeans. He's straight.
是啊 你可以保护我的安全 工头先生
Yeah, right. You can keep me safe, Mr. Mackadocious.
安静 犯人
Quiet down, inmates.
皮斯科特拉先生
Mr. Piscatella?
我有心脏病
I have a heart condition,
我不知道我能不能
and I don't know if this whole, you know,
忍♥受这种体力劳动和炎热天气
manual labor and heat thing... it's gonna work for me.
我心脏也不好 真的不好
I think I got a bad heart, too. Really bad heart.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
上前来 给你找个合适的职位
Come up here and we'll find you an appropriate position...
德玛克
DeMarco.
我知道我喜欢什么体♥位♥[职位]
I know what position I'd like.
够了 女士
That's enough, ma'am.
女士们 安全是施工场所的第一要务
Ladies, safety is number one on the job site.
安全源自于轻松自信地使用
And safety comes with confidence and comfort
工具和设备
using tools and equipment.
而轻松与自信源自训练和常识
Confidence and comfort come from practice and common sense.
我会在这栋楼的矗立过程中指导和监督你们
I will be your guide and supervisor as we erect this structure.
他刚说了"矗立"
He said "Erect."
这栋建筑到底是什么
What exactly is this structure?
从给我的蓝图来看
From the plans I've been given,
是一个带屋顶的大型立方体
it's a giant cube with a roof.
有人会木工手艺或是有工地经验吗
Now, anyone here have any carpentry or construction experience?
举手
Show of hands?
-我需要一个学徒 -我
- I need an apprentice. - Oh, here!
我喜欢你们这种热情 女士们
I love your enthusiasm, ladies.
我们会根据你们的表现 选一个人当学徒
Let's wait to choose an apprentice 'til we see who earns it.
犯人 先让我们
Inmates, give us a minute
规划一下你们的分工
while we figure out your work assignments.
要是我们想从这里捞到点什么
If we're gonna make anything off of this,
我们得搞到那个狗仔比萨面团
we gotta get that paparazzi pizza dough.
你得给手♥机♥充电
You got to get the phone charged.
给盒子装满果汁
Juice up the box.
给盒子装满果汁是什么
Juice up the box?
就像果汁盒
Like a juice box.
用果汁比喻电 而盒子是...
Only the juice is electricity and the box is the--
你还把钱叫做"狗仔比萨面团"呢
You called money "Paparazzi pizza dough."
-好吧 -枉你这么费心解释 给你半分
- Okay, fine. - I'll give you half a point for effort.
不行 你不能 又不是见者有份
Hell, no, you ain't. This ain't no participation trophy.
听着 这就是这个国家的问题
Look, that's what's wrong with this country.
你要么得分 要么不得分
You either score or you miss.
该死 液压装置用不了了
God damn it! We lost the hydraulics!
-试试降档 -我已经试过了
- Try downshifting! - I tried that already.
-你能修好吗 -我又不是技工
- Can you fix it? - I'm not a mechanic.
麦当劳 趁修车这个时间
McDonald, let's put our new trainees
让新手们开始工作吧
to work while we wait on the fix.
每人拿把铁锹 开始工作吧
Everyone, grab a shovel and let's get started.
我们不是应该要先完成
Uh, shouldn't we finish going through safety training
-安全培训吗 -已经完成了
- before we get started? - You did.
坚持训练 利用常识 保持安全
Practice and common sense. Stay safe.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
开始
Let's go!
请先带上安全帽
Hard hats, first, please.
这算什么教育
How is this educational?
第一条 不要犯罪 因为监狱很不爽
Lesson one, don't do crime because prison is unpleasant.
带上安全帽 拿起铁锹就开始吧
Start digging, ladies. You have a hard hat and a shovel.
哎呀
Oops!
手脚太笨了我
Silly me. I'm so clumsy.
捡起来了
Got 'em!
-我们开始吧 -什么
- Let's do this. - What?
快说吧
Don't hold out on me.
我没什么要说的呀
I'm not holdin' nothin'.
你不是答应告诉我教我怎么画眼妆吗
But you promised to show me how to do eye makeup like you do.
对哈
Oh! That.
对 是的
Right, yeah, right.
好的 我在想
Okay, I've been thinking, though,
你要用你自己的眉笔
you gotta bring your own pencil,
因为如果你用我的 你就会得
'cause if you use mine, you could get, like,
红眼之类的
pinkeye or something.
你有红眼吗
Do you have pinkeye?
应该没有
I don't think so,
我也不清楚 在这种地方你要非常小心
but I don't know, and you gotta be really careful around here.
好 听着 你去药店
Okay, so listen, you go to the drug store,
买♥♥一支好用的黑色眼线笔
you get yourself a really good black eyeliner pencil
我再来教你怎么画
and then I'll show you everything.
不用买♥♥很贵的
And it doesn't even have to be expensive, neither.
或者再挑一支粉红色的睫毛膏
Maybe pick up a mascara, too. Uh, the pink one.
我就能教你一整套了 好吗
And then we'll do a whole lesson, okay?
-行 -好
- Yeah, okay. - Okay.
好了 我得走了 我会想想
Great, I gotta go. I'm gonna think about ways
怎么突出你的眼睛 让你更漂亮
on how to make your eyes really pop and make you really cute.
天
Man.
四眼 我不知道你的漂亮秘籍是什么
You know, I don't know what your secret is, specs,
但是你比我印象中还要性感
but you are looking even hotter than I remember.
-闭嘴 尼古拉斯 -拜托
- Suck it, Nichols. - Come on.
你单身 我也单身
You're single. I'm single.
鸟儿在歌♥唱 草地软绵绵
The birds are singing. The grass is soft.
草地上撒了劣质杂牌除草剂
The grass is covered in off-brand weed killer.
拜托你了 好吗
Pretty please? Okay?
我在重型监狱的八人间牢房♥里待了94天
I just spent 94 days in Max in an eight-bed cell
一堆人里有两个怪胎
with, among others, two random shriekers
还有一个把自己孩子塞进了烘干机
and a woman who put her baby through a dryer cycle.
这有点性感啊
Oh, that is sexy.
这不算什么
Oh! Oh, that's nothing.
我得当着别人的面拉屎
I learned to shit in front of an audience.
当然你拉完冲走的
Yeah, of course what you're flushing
就是你仅剩的尊严
is mainly just whatever's left of your humanity. So...
好吧 这里也不是狂欢节
Yeah, well, it's not like it's been a fun-fest over here.
去你的 沃斯
Fuck you, Vause.
在这里跟露营一样
This place is like a camp.
出什么事了
What happened?
小卖♥♥部巧克力豆卖♥♥完了吗
The commissary run out of chocolate chips?
这几个月糟透了 妮琪
It's been a shitty couple of months, Nicky.
不是只有你过得煎熬
You're not the only one that has rough times.
好吧 新方案
Okay, new plan.
咱俩来一趟奔向快乐小镇的魔毯之旅
You and me go on a magic carpet ride to happy town.
天 你真是一根筋
Jesus, you've got a one-track mind.
告诉你吧 我有两根筋
For your information, I have a two-track mind.
好了 跟我去两根筋世界吧
All right, come join me on track deux.
听着
Look...
你都不用脱衣服
You can even keep your clothes on.
当然了
Oh, of course, you know,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表