剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
丹尼 别把我的名字告诉任何人
Danny, do not mention my name to anyone.
大佬终于加入了反叛一派
Big J finally joined the Resistance.
我才没有
I've done no such thing.
我告诉你 这次见面根本没有发生过
In fact, this meeting never fuckin' happened, okay?
T恤不错 我能不能...
It's a cool shirt. Can I, uh--
不行
No.
帮我问海妖琳达好
Tell Linda the Sea Witch I said hi.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得我瞎吗
You think I'm blind?
只是个麦片棒而已
It's a granola bar.
皮斯科特拉说了 不准吃东西
You heard Piscatella, no food.
我不会看着一个人快要饿死了还袖手旁观
I am not gonna stand by while somebody starves to death.
给我记四次过
So give me four shots, or whatever,
或者叫我爬回床位去
make me crawl back to my bunk.
记他妈的过
Fuck the shots.
到桌子上去
Get up on the table.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到了 上去跟她一起站着
You heard me. Up there with her.
想上厕所的时候怎么办
What do you do when you have to go to the bathroom?
上啊
You go.
你的气味 很强
Your scent is... strong.
那就用嘴呼吸
Breathe through your mouth.
长官 这里有问题了
Sir, we, uh, got a situation here.
我自己也有问题要处理
I have a situation myself.
你得自己处理了 大个子 我挂了
You're gonna have to hold down the fort, big man. Out.
抱歉 出什么问题了
I'm sorry, what snag?
我们想直接把下水道挖到街上去
Oh, we wanted to run the sewer line straight out to the street,
但是有一块很大的基层岩挡在中间
but there's a massive shelf of bedrock sittin' in the way.
这是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
可以直接炸掉
Well, we could dynamite the whole thing.
或者也可以绕一圈
Or we could run the line the other way around
跟这边的下水管连起来
and connect it to the outtake over here.
当然 这意味着需要直接
Of course, that means going straight through
穿过花♥园♥和温室
the garden and the greenhouse,
是我们一直想避免的
which we've been tryin' to avoid.
卡普托怎么说
What did Caputo say?
他一上午都没接电♥话♥
He hasn't picked up his phone all morning.
好吧
Okay.
那我来决定
All right, I'm calling it, then.
花♥园♥和温室不要了
No more garden and greenhouse.
动手吧
Do it.
等等 那里有东西
Hold up! Hold up! There's something there!
这下可难看了
Oh, this ain't gonna be pretty.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表