剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
但现在我要回去继续哭了 所以
But now I'm gonna go back to crying now, so...
拜拜
Bye.
天呐 她喝醉了
Holy shit. She's drunk.
哪里有醉 哪里就有酒
And where there's drunk, there's drink.
没错
Yes!
我们得报♥警♥ 我们现在就得叫法医
We need to call the police. We need to call the coroner now!
好的 我觉得我搞定了
All right. I think I got it.
调查犯人的时候我们碰了壁
Okay, we hit a wall when it came to the inmate.
父亲是军队高♥官♥
Father's an army mucky-muck,
家庭和睦 受过教育 轻罪入狱
nice family, educated, low-level crime,
脸蛋甜美 身体健康
sweet face, healthy as a fuckin' horse.
-抹黑她不行 -会惹得一身骚
- Wasn't happening. - We'd be smeared.
我们把关注点转移到贝利警官身上
We're shifting our focus to Officer Bayley.
-你什么意思 -一个流氓
- What do you mean? - A villain.
我们找到了流氓
We got a villain.
他未经培训 不计后果一点就着
He was untrained and a loose cannon,
你要宣布开除他 立即生效
who, as you will announce, will be fired, effective immediately.
他不是一点就着的人
He wasn't a loose cannon.
他只是个受了惊吓的孩子
He's a kid who got scared.
他杀了人 你在这里工作多久了
And killed someone. How long you been working here?
三十年
Thirty years.
被恐吓过吗 杀过几个人
Been scared once or twice? What's your body count?
他不是个流氓
He is not a villain.
我们把他推到风口浪尖
We leave him out there to twist in the wind,
他会坐牢的
he will go to jail.
他给那女孩来双肩下握颈翻时
Well, he made his bed when he did a full nelson
就已经种下了恶果
on a girl he had 50 pounds on.
他是用膝盖压着她
He had his knee on her.
你刚才说"双肩下握颈翻"
You said "Full nelson."
我随便说的
I wasn't being literal.
好吧
Yeah.
她手无寸铁 综合各方描述不具攻击性
She was unarmed, and by all reports, non-aggressive.
而他是动手不动脑
He was using brawn instead of brain,
这不是世纪挑战公♥司♥推崇的策略
and that is not a tactic MCC can stand by.
把这个记下来 可以用在声明中
Ooh, write that down. Could be useful for the statement.
"世纪挑战公♥司♥不赞成动手不动脑"
"Brawn instead of brain. MCC won't stand for it."
再说了 他在吃抗抑郁药
Plus, he's on antidepressants.
谁没在吃
Who isn't?
他失控了 这是我们唯一的辩护词
He went rogue. It's our only defense.
你现在可以给警♥察♥和停尸间打电♥话♥了
You can call the cops and the morgue now.
媒体得知情况之前我们还有几小时
That'll give us a few hours until the press gets a hold of it,
接着我们就举♥行♥正式记者会
and then we'll have ourselves an official conference.
开始吧
Here we go!
开门请当心 请先下后上
Doors opening. Step back to allow customers to exit.
上车乘客请往车厢中部移♥动♥
When boarding, please move to the center of the car.
注意脚下 车门即将关闭
Step back, doors closing.
我这是在哪 在哪...
Where the fuck am I? Where the...
怎么去约翰大街
Hey, uh, which way to John Street?
沿那个方向走大约五个街区
It's, like, five blocks that way.
那个方向
That way?
你迷路了
You lost?
没 我...再走五个街区
No. I'm... like, five blocks away.
差不多 可能吧
About... I think.
上来吧 我们带你去
Hop on. We'll get you there.
我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, man.
微风四起 感觉不错
Breeze feels nice.
我得补充维生素D 不然会得老年痴呆
I gotta replenish my vitamin D so I don't get dementia.
你不会痴呆的 你什么都没忘
You ain't gettin' dementia. You forget nothing.
这点可千万别忘
And don't you forget it.
情况将会发生改变
Things will change now, you know.
这才是最糟心的
That's what's so fucked up.
非得有人死了他们才会有所觉悟
It takes someone dying for them to do something.
他们屁都不会改变的
They ain't gonna do shit.
我去 那妞块头可真大
Shit, now that's a big one.
之前在这没见过曼丁哥[西非黑人]妞
I haven't seen Mandingirl around here before.
听说她以前在重刑监狱
Heard he-she was in Max.
揍了个墨西哥佬还是什么的
Beat up a Mexican or something.
看来她现在挺平静的
Looks like it's all peace in the valley now.
说不定被打过镇定剂了
Maybe they got it sedated.
妈的
Fuck.
如果警卫们怒了我们能把她唤醒吗
Can we wake it back up if the guards go apeshit?
如果警卫想压扁我 我和她们一边
I want that on my side if they try and squash me.
显而易见
Too vivid.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
你是那个站上桌尿一身的妞吧
Hey, you're the table-standing, pissed-on-herself lady, right?
是
Yeah.
给
Okay.
那个贱♥人♥可能站了呢
That bitch can stand for a hella long time.
我们得把那袋酒找来
We gotta find that hooch.
我是说 不喝醉哪来的清醒
I mean, ain't much of a wake without drink.
中国妞应该知道她藏哪了
China Doll probably know where she kept it.
话说回来 她跑哪去了
I mean, where she at anyhow?
我的意思是 这些糖是给她的
I mean, some of this candy for her,
因为她现在成寡妇了
bein' that she the widow and all.
-那就给她留点 -滚开 沙巴斯
- Then save her some. - Fuck off, Shabazz.
苏珊娜去找她了
Suzanne went to look for her.
但愿她别死在图书馆
Hopefully not dead in the library.
珀比现在可救不了她了
P ain't here to save her ass no more.
应该有人唱歌♥ 这种场合没人唱歌♥吗
Someone should sing. Don't people sing at these things?
我和美味姐会唱
Me and Taystee gonna sing.
唱点《去到远方》 唱点《永别永别》
A little "Goin' Up Yonder," A little "Bye and Bye."
唱点黑暗之声的《我将远走高飞》
Some Sounds of Blackness, "I'll Fly Away."
或者赫齐卡亚·沃克的《我将远走高飞》
Or Hezekiah Walker, "I'll Fly Away."
我现在可能是信犹太教 但这种时候
I mean, I may be a Jew now, but times like this
怎么说都要来点黑人福音音乐
call for some black gospel, no matter what.
珀比有笛子
P... P had some pipes.
是啊 没错
Oh... hell, yeah.
她的笛声能带你去任何地方
I mean, that voice would take you places.
但她搞的那个女士撒尿器 真的很垃圾
But that she-wee thing, though, was for shit, though.
我尿的满手都是
I pissed all over my hands.
妈蛋
Fuck, man.
真操蛋了
Man, fuck!
-他们怎么说的 -没说啥
- What'd they say? - Not much.
-快看 -天哪
- Check it out. Check it out. - Oh, man!
我都不敢看了
I can't look.
打开车门
Open the gate.
好了
All right.
我去
Shit.
用得着搞个救护车来吗
Why bother with an ambulance, you know?
也救不活啊
I mean, it's not like she's gonna get well.
她刚才说什么
What the fuck did she say?
你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么
The fuck did you say?
你们都想动手吗
Y'all wanna get dirty?
我们奉陪到底
We can get dirty.
见识见识我们的圣♥战♥朋友头巾里藏的东西
And my friend Jihad here will share what she's hidin' in her scarf.
改天再会
Another time.
好啊 我们有的是时间
Great! All we got is time!
伙计 没事的 听话
Hey, man. It's all right, man, shh.
你可能得上好膛做准备了
You might need to load that thing up now.
没那么大地方
There's not that much room.
什么鬼
What the...
沃森 你看见了没
Watson, you see this shit?
她顶着个破布娃娃安的发型
That's some Raggedy Ann nap.
天哪 就像《烈火雄心》里的一团火
Oh, man. It is like Backdraft up in that shit.
像原子火球
Atomic Fireball.
天哪 小红帽的脑袋
Oh, man. Yo, Little Red Riding Head.
-像小美人鱼 -对
- Yo, Ariel! Ariel! - Oh!
这就是为什么会发生冲突
That's why this whole thing happened in the first place.
她们控制不了自己的脾气
They can't control their tempers.
你看见她怒目圆睁的样子了吗
Did you see her, all wild-eyed?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表