剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
That would be the Dumb-inicans. Am I right?
一贯傻♥逼♥
Dumb-in-a-can.
不是你们 你们很好
Not you guys. You guys are cool.
去你的 百加得婊♥子♥[古巴酒]
Fuck you, Bacardi bitches.
我这里有你的东西
I got something that's yours.
该死
Shit.
我没藏在小妹妹里什么的
It wasn't up my cooch or nothing.
我扔进我家窗子了 你当时正从我家跑过
I threw it in my window. You were running past my house.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你现在欠我一个大人情了
I guess you owe me big time now
你觉得我会就这样还给你吗
you think you could get it back just like that,
在我被那样对待之后
after what I went through?
那些警♥察♥手可不干净了
That cop was fucking handsy.
抢回去吧
Fight me for it.
来 把它抢回去
Come on, fight me for your shit.
来吧
Come on.
娘炮
Pussy.
该死 天呐 天呐 抱歉
shit! Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I'm sorry!
该死
Damn.
你是拳击手 我以为你会格挡的
Like, you're a boxer. I thought you would block me.
好在他总是照顾着我
I mean, the good thing is, he always looked out for me, you know,
让我去上学之类的
made sure I went to school and everything.
我想成为一名牙科保健员
I'm thinking about being a dental hygienist.
虽然不怎么吸引人
It's not sexy or nothing,
但是我可以让人们放心微笑
but I could help people smile, you know?
去掉牙齿上的黄渍 给他们自信
Get the yellow off, give them some confidence.
而且我不太容易被恶心到
And I don't get grossed out easy.
你呢
How about you?
-我有计划 -是吗
- I got plans. - Yeah?
什么计划
What are they?
开便利店 像加油站里的那种
Convenience stores, like gas stations.
好吧
Okay.
你话还真少啊
You don't talk much, do you?
小时候在得克萨斯州
When I was little, in Texas,
因为爸爸工作的原因我们经常搬家
we used to move a lot so my dad could work.
有时候整晚都在车上度过
Sometimes we was driving all night.
我讨厌搬家
I hated moving.
我从来都不知道我们会在哪里睡觉
I never knew where we were gonna sleep,
或者床是否是干净的
or if the beds were gonna be clean,
或者马桶上有没有尿渍之类的
or stains on the toilet or whatever.
但当他们停车加油的时候
But when they pulled over to get gas,
会让我去商店买♥♥颗糖
they'd let me go inside the store to get a piece of candy
或是一支冰淇淋之类的
or an ice cream or something.
那让我很开心
That made me happy.
让我觉得 也许生活是一团乱麻 但
Like, maybe life is all crazy, but...
最起码我还能吃个零食 你懂这感觉吗
at least you can get snacks, you know?
来访者
必须去
办公室
登记
晚上能睡得着吗 乔瑟夫·卡普托
How you sleeping at night, Joseph Caputo?
睡得好吗
Pretty good?
-有事吗 -我是克里斯托·伯赛特
- I'm sorry? - I'm Crystal Burset.
索菲娅·伯赛特的妻子
Sophia Burset's wife.
我知道了
I see.
我今天是来给你个机会解决问题
I'm here to give you a chance to fix this
不然我就把这个事捅到
before I call
LGBT组织和美国公民自♥由♥联盟
Lambda and the ACLU.
伯赛特夫人 我能理解 真的
Mrs. Burset, I empathize, I really do,
但这真不是我能决定的事
but it wasn't my decision.
这样的话 你是不是要努力争取
So then, you're gonna fight this?
你是不是要把她弄出来
You're gonna get her out?
这是为她自身安全考虑 她变得很暴♥力♥
It was for her own protection. She'd become violent.
-她打伤了几个犯人 -这纯属扯淡
- She assaulted several inmates. - that's bullshit.
-她绝对不会打人 -但她确实打了
- She would never do-- - And yet she did.
我了解她
I know her.
你了解她吗
Do you, though?
真的了解吗
Do you?
你觉得你能理解在这样的地方
You think you understand
她脑子里到底在想些什么吗
what goes through her head in a place like this?
这里的人会做她们根本不想做的事
Everybody in there is doing things they don't wanna do,
每一天 做一些她们所不齿的事
every single day, things they're not proud of.
但为了活下去 她们什么都做得出来
Whatever it takes to keep your head above water.
你信上帝吗 卡普托先生
Do you believe in God, Mr. Caputo?
你相信上帝会对每件事做出判断吗
You believe there's a judge between right and wrong?
不好意思 我没时间跟你讨论这个
I'm sorry but I don't have time to discuss this.
我有个很重要的会要开
I have a very important meeting.
罗莎以前也打呼噜 是吧
Rosa snored, didn't she?
就像勺子掉进垃圾处理机一样
Like a spoon in the garbage disposal.
那你怎么处理的
So, what did you do about it?
大多数时候 我只是等她癌症死掉
Mostly, I just waited for her to die of cancer.
有趣
Interesting.
红妈 不行
Red! No.
但如果她死了就会安静了
But she'd be so quiet if she were dead.
德怀特是不是仰着睡
Does Dwight sleep on her back?
躺得跟海星晒太阳一样
Like a starfish in the sun.
在我以前的圣玛丽修道院里有个修女
There was this nun from Saint Mary's,
阿方索修女
Sister Alphonso,
她打呼噜就像基♥督♥再临一样
she snored like the Second Coming.
在教堂里都能听见她的呼噜声
You could hear her from the chapel.
我把网球缝到她睡衣的后背上
I sewed tennis balls to the back of her nightgown
这样她就不能翻过去睡了
so she couldn't roll that way.
有用吗
And that worked?
没太有用
Not really.
因为她喜欢裸睡
It turns out she liked to sleep naked.
特难吃是吧
It's pretty terrible
但我们连芋泥都能吃 所以
Yeah, it's not great, but my people eat poi, so...
那肯定的了
Sure.
-我在开玩笑 -对不起
- That was a joke. - Sorry.
听着 我过来只是想跟你冰释前嫌
Listen, I just came over here to bury the hatchet.
抱歉我之前跟个疯子一样
I'm sorry I've been such a crank.
只是来了这么多新人 需要适应
It's just that all these new people, it's a big adjustment.
但是你可能不知道
What you may not know is,
我在这儿可算是个人物
I happen to be kind of a big deal around here.
我有个小生意 赚的可是真金白银
I own a small business that pays my employees actual money
只需要小小的个人投入
in return for a very small personal investment,
我想也许我可以
and I thought maybe I could
给你一个入伙的机会
interest you in an employment opportunity.
我才不♥穿♥那夹屁♥股♥的丁字裤
I'm not wearing no g-string, butt-floss underwear.
我很尊重你的选择
And I respect that choice.
我是这么想的
Here's what I'm thinking.
意大利语
Italian.
等我出狱的时候 就能说得非常流利
By the time I get out of here, I am gonna be fluent,
直接就奔佛罗伦萨去
and I am headed straight to Florence.
佛罗伦萨
Firenze.
美食 祈祷
Eat, pray,
再跟意大利猛♥男♥缠绵
and mingle limbs with some Italian con grande pene.
这一切都让我很不舒服
I'm uncomfortable with this whole situation.
佛罗伦萨还是意大利猛♥男♥
The Florence situation? Or the big sausage?
也许我应该去博洛尼亚
Oh, hey, maybe I should go to Bologna instead.
这就是
See, this is exactly...
我只是想好好过我的监狱生活
Okay, I was living a regular prison life
在我普普通通的牢房♥里
in my regular prison bunk,
可现在我成了少数人了
and now I'm the one percent.
大家都是像宠物店的鹦鹉一样叠着睡
Everyone else is living on top of each other like Petco budgies.
这不公平
This is not fair.
我以前也是个嬉皮士
I was a hippie once.
但我成熟了
I outgrew it.
但你知道吗 我还是
You know, but I still do
很怀念当时衬衫和短裙上的荷叶边
miss that rickrack edging on blouses and skirts.
我很爱穿那些荷叶边的衣服
Boy, I did love me some rickrack.
我在想荷叶边什么时候能流行回来
I wonder if it's ever gonna come back?
海利说你特别要求要一个白人室友
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表