剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
What did you see?
卡戴珊 大概
A Kardashian, maybe?
还是用第一个回答吧
Stick with your first answer.
莫林·库库迪欧
Maureen Kukudio.
莫林·库库迪欧
Maureen Kukudio.
让我们来了解一下你
Let's learn a little bit about you.
看看这
Look at that.
谁愿意别被人了如指掌呢
Who likes to be predictable, right?
我要怎么处理你 莫林·库库迪欧
What am I gonna do with you, Maureen Kukudio?
让我回去睡觉 但先让我吃饭然后
Send me to bed? But feed me first, then...
再让我回去睡觉
send me to bed?
-你逃跑了 -大家都逃了
- You ran away. - Yeah, everyone ran away.
你逃得更远
You extra ran away.
是你们把围栏拿掉的
You guys were the ones that took the fence down.
我在外面迷路了 我找了个地方避了一避
I... I got lost out there. I took shelter.
我差点没冷死
I almost froze to death.
-外面二十五度呢 -在你们的监护下
- It's 78 degrees. - I could've died
我可能会死掉的
while under your watch.
如果典狱长知道了怎么办
What if the warden found out about this?
我就是典狱长
I am the warden.
真的
Really?
是什么就是什么
A rose is a rose.
我喜欢你的太阳花
I like your... sunflower.
出去 睡觉去
Get out. Go to bed.
没有晚饭
No dinner.
别让我看见你
Stay out of my sight.
我以为一切都很顺利 不是吗
So, I thought everything was cool, right?
但我现在每次见到她
But now every time I see her,
她都对我很刻薄
she's really mean to me.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
什么都没有
Nothing.
工作时间表有变动
I mean, our-- our work schedules have changed,
所以我们见面机会很少
and so we haven't been seein' each other as much.
她可能是对此生气吧
Maybe she's mad about that.
她是做什么的
What does she do?
她是...卡车司机
She was a... trucker.
但是...
But...
她出了事故 所以最近停工了
she had an accident, so she's been taking some time off.
听着...如果你不能当面和她谈谈
Look... if you're having trouble talkin' to her in person,
那就给她发短♥信♥ 兄弟
just text her, man.
比如说...
Maybe like...
那很讨人喜欢
That's cute.
她会喜欢的 妞们都喜欢娃娃脸
She'll like that. Chicks love baby faces.
她其实不太发短♥信♥
She don't really text a whole lot.
如果我发短♥信♥给你
Okay, if I ever text you,
我只会用字母和数字
I'm just gonna use letters and numbers.
好啊
That's cool.
但不要用数字十二 好吗
But not the number 12, okay?
怎么了
What? What?
该起床了
Rise and shine.
怎么了
What's going on?
-现在几点 -凌晨三点半
- What time is it? - 3:30 a.m.
你想喂饱那群人 现在该你上场了
You wanted to feed the troops. It's time for your shift.
但我四点半才会开始
But I don't start until 4:30.
早餐现在四点半开始 吃饭的人更多了
Breakfast starts at 4:30 now, more bodies to feed.
起床
Get up.
别让大家等你
Don't keep the people waiting.
谁会在凌晨四点半吃早饭啊
Who's gonna eat at 4:30?
卡普狗狗
Capudog!
你要去哪里
Where you goin'?
回家 洗澡 睡觉
Home. Shower. Sleep.
当然
Sure.
你现在可是老大了
Now that you're the big boss man,
你可以睡一整天 而我们却要工作
you get to sleep all day while the rest of us have to work.
你在这儿的日子真滋润 伙计
Pretty good life you got there, buddy.
海利 海利
Healy, Healy...
我有些事要告诉你 我...
I had something I needed to say to you. I--
该死 我脑子不太好使
Shit. My brain is not workin'.
是关于新来的犯人吗
Somethin' about the new inmates?
警卫罢♥工♥吗
Guard walk-out?
谁告诉你警卫罢♥工♥的事的
Who told you about the guard walk-out?
我在饮料店碰到麦克斯韦
I saw Maxwell at Jamba's.
老天 她是个愤怒的...
Boy, she is one angry...
女士
lady.
说起话来没完没了
Talked my ear off.
总之 别担心
Anyway, don't worry.
我了解了最新情况
I'm brought up to speed.
去换套西装
Go change your suit.
像点大人物[看门狗]的样子
Be the big dog.
卡普狗狗
Capudog!
莫迪西亚
Morticia!
我们得去解决下温室里的某个非植物问题
We gotta take care of some non-plant matter in the greenhouse.
你知道我在说什么吗
Do you get what I am saying?
和我一起去吗
You with me?
她和我一起去 我们喜欢园艺
She's-- She's with me. We love gardening.
早上好 帅哥
Good morning, handsome.
我是朱迪·金
I'm Judy King.
山姆·海利
Sam Healy.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
得了吧
Nice try.
这是自卫
It was self-defense.
他要杀我 我们别无选择
He was killing me. We had no choice.
我好无聊 计划是什么
I'm bored. What's the plan?
把他埋在地板下面
Bury him under the floorboards.
真无趣 你们以前都没杀过人吗
That's dumb. Haven't you ever killed someone before?
没有 你杀过人吗
No. Have you?
那是我的事
That's personal.
但如果我杀过人 就不会笨到浪费时间
But if I had, I'd know better than to waste my time
去挖一个深一米八的洞
diggin' one 6-foot hole,
实际只挖六个深两厘米的洞就可以了
when I could dig six 1-foot holes.
这只是道谋杀数学题
That's just murder math.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们太他妈不专业了
Fuckin' amateurs.
你们必须把他埋在花♥园♥
It's got to go in the garden.
那里的土已经很松软了 被翻过
The earth's already soft and dug and turned.
我才不会分尸
I am not cutting up a body.
我今天本该种向日葵的
I was supposed to transplant the sunflowers today.
我会把这些钥匙当作你对我的感谢
I'll keep these as a thank-you.
你们要沿着关节线开始分尸
You gotta start cutting along the joint line,
但无论如何 都不要刺穿内脏
and whatever you do, don't puncture the intestines.
吐司没有了 抱歉各位
That's it for the toast. Sorry, people.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
那是我们今天唯一松脆的食物
That's the only crunchy thing we get today.
没有吐司的话 就只剩猪食
Without toast, this is just slop.
真的没有吐司了吗
There's really no more toast?
新时代了 早起的鸟儿才有吐司吃
These are new days. The early bird gets the toast.
红妈...
Red...
之前的事你还欠我呢
you owe me for the Hawaiian.
看见那垃圾没
You watchin' this shit?
"埃及艳后"在郑重其事地说话呢
Cleopatra was talkin' for reals.
不能以貌取人
Guess you can't judge a book.
给你 "女王陛下"
For you, Your Majesty.
多谢
Thank you.
你先请 老大
After you, jefa.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我只是听说了一些事
I just heard things.
你听说了一些事
You heard things.
真的吗
Really?
那好吧
Okay, then.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
好
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表