剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
How would you know?
你根本不了解我 苏苏
You don't know anything about me, Soso.
你以为我不开心是因为我妈吸毒
And, what, you think I'm upset about my mom's crack abuse
还是因为我生来是黑种穷鬼
or because I grew up poor, black
在都市丛林里没受过教育
and uneducated in the urban jungle?
我经常看《火线》 就大胆猜测
Okay, I watched "The Wire" a lot. I made assumptions.
但咱们经常在一起
But you spent time with me.
我说的话你有听吗
I mean, did you even listen when I talked?
除肤色以外 他妈有什么迹象
Like, what the fuck about me, besides the color of my skin,
能表明我是垃圾穷♥人♥
would indicate that I'm some indigent hood rat?
我不知道
I don't know.
没关系 我也有罪 我承认
No, it's fine, it's cool. I'm guilty, too. I won't lie.
你知道 我也想要睡一个
You know, I like the story of the rich,
有钱人家的嬉皮白人姑娘
white, hippie girl in my bed.
我这边也在努力
I've been working that on my end.
我不想就这样结束
I don't want this to end.
每周末来这个
What good is coming up here
休息室里坐着有什么用
and sitting in the lobby every weekend gonna do?
她想把索菲娅弄出去 就该找个律师
She wants to get Sophia out, she needs to get a lawyer
或别的什么不要钱的人
or a non-profit involved or something.
伯赛特女士说监狱有很多律师
Ms. Burset said that the prison has tons of lawyers,
所以至少要来这儿等典狱长出来
so at least coming up here and waiting for the warden to come out
当面找他谈
to get into his face is something...
迈克尔搞了个募资活动
Michael started a Kickstarter campaign.
募资 什么意思
Kickstarter? What that mean?
没什么意思
Not much, usually.
不用不好意思
There's nothing to be ashamed about.
很多人都和父母同住
Plenty of guys live with their parents.
没错 你也知道
Right, yeah, I mean, you know...
我这么做只是为了省钱
I'm just doing this to save money, you know?
因为我当然可以靠自己生活
'Cause I could live on my own, obviously.
当然 这确实是显然的
Oof! Obviously. I mean, very, very obviously.
只是从财政角度考虑 对吧
It just makes the most financial sense, you know?
对我俩都好
For the both of us.
这才是我的通心粉
That's my manicotti,
总想着他的千层面
always thinking of his little lasagna.
我给你做了吃的
I made you something.
新烤的
Fresh baked.
罗娜
Lorna...
别 不用说出来
No, no, no, don't say it.
虽然花了很多时间
You know, even though it took a lot of time,
我还去了两次商店
and I had to go to the store twice,
为你...值得
you... are worth it.
还是热的呢
It's still warm.
我的最爱
My favorite.
花生酱还有巧克力豆
Peanut butter and M&M's.
肉桂饼干
Snickerdoodles.
我爱你
I love you.
你是该爱我 我多诱人啊
And you should. I am quite a catch.
天呐 确实如此
My God, you are. You so are.
操
Fuck.
我想要你
I want you.
-维尼 -我想要你
- Vinnie. - I want you.
这是我们的客厅
It's our living room.
邻居都想看 他们真有眼福
The neighbors want to look in, that's their good luck.
我衬衫扣子都解开了
I'm already unbuttoning my shirt.
老天爷 你清楚我抵御不了
My goodness, you know that I can't resist
你健壮的胸膛
your muscular chest.
天啊
God.
我的双手正穿过你的秀发
My hands, they're in your hair right now.
温柔抚摸
I'm stroking it real soft.
然后抓住一把拉过来
Till I grab a handful of it and pull it back.
你真男人
You're such a man.
天啊 舔舐你的脖颈
Oh, God. I'm licking your neck.
吻你双耳
Kissing your ears.
我的手覆在你裆部的小山上
My hand is on that big mountain in your pants,
拉开裆部的拉链
and I am unzipping you right now.
慢慢帮你脱下衬衫
And I'm pulling your shirt off real slow.
不对 衬衫有好多扣子
No, no, no, it's a button-up.
-我慢慢解 -不 直接扯开
- I unbutton it real slow. - No, no, no, tear it off.
-拉开 拉开 -扯开
- Pulling it off. It's off. - Tear it off.
扯开了 纽扣 散落一地
It's off, the buttons, they're everywhere. They're everywhere.
老天爷 我吮吸着你的大奶♥子♥
Oh, my God, my mouth... My mouth is on those big titties.
我的奶头都硬了
My nipples are so hard right now.
我的天呐 我的鸡♥巴♥
My God, my cock.
天呐 我的鸡♥巴♥硬得不行了
Oh, my God, my cock is really hard.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
好硬 真的 真是硬得不行
No, it's really hard. Like, right now, it's really hard.
-我知道 维尼 -天呐
- I know, Vinnie... - Oh, God.
维尼 把它放进来
Vinnie, put it inside me.
我的天呐 它在你身体里 进去了
Oh, my God, it's in you. Oh, it's in you.
我的天呐 在你里面
Oh, my God, it's in you.
太爽了
It feels so good.
你好湿 你好湿
You're so wet. You are so wet.
我是真的湿了
I actually am.
-我现在超级湿的 -我知道
- I'm super wet right now. - I know.
干我
Do it to me.
我在干 在干呢
I'm doing it. I'm doing it.
-不要停 -我不会停的
- Don't stop. - I'm not stopping.
我不会停的 不会停的
I'm not stopping. I'm not gonna stop.
我不会停的 我的天呐
I'm not gonna stop. Oh, my God.
-宝贝 -我的天呐
- Oh, baby! - Oh, my God!
他在操桌子
He's humping the table.
搞毛啊
What the hell?
嘿 回魂了 看着我可以吗
Hey! Hey, stay right here. Stay looking at me, all right?
真是够了
Jesus Christ.
别以为我看不到你们
Don't think I don't see you.
合作愉快 一如既往
Pleasure, as always.
我想和你们说件事
Also, I want to talk to you about something.
如果是上周的事 我没法控制月经
If this is about last week, I don't get to control my flow.
我觉得都怪这些新来的贱♥人♥们造成的压力
I think it's all the stress of all these new bitches in here.
我知道过去几周有点难过
I know these last few weeks have had their challenges.
所以 我想感谢你们
So... I wanted to say thank you.
继续好好干
And keep up the good work.
你门的士气对我至关重要
Your morale is important to me.
太贴心了
Oh! That's so sweet.
阿华田
Ovaltine?
用来泡巧克力牛奶的
It's to make chocolate milk.
虽然现在几乎只有中国人才喝
Pretty much only Chinese people drink it now,
可能这才是它在小卖♥♥部兜售的原因
which is probably why it's at commissary,
但味道真的很好
but it's really good.
所以这是为我的奶粉准备的巧克力粉
So, it's chocolate powder for my powdered milk?
里面含有维生素
It's got vitamins.
看到了吗 新来的贱♥人♥们
See? New bitches.
为什么她们一直盯着看
Why are they always staring
像是等着看好戏一样
like they're waiting for a donkey show to start?
我觉得她们不是在盯着你看
I don't think they're staring at you.
她们之前就跟着我们
They were following us earlier.
你却什么都没说
And you didn't say anything?
大家都可以盯着别人看
People can stare.
-这是个自♥由♥的国度 -监狱里不行
- It's a free country. - Not in prison.
看吧 这就是我说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
我猜你的月经也会提前
I bet your Bloody Mary gonna come early, too.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好 你呢
No. You?
也不好
No.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
算了吧 你呢
Not really. You?
你听过"话痨"这个词吗
But have you ever heard the phrase "Paper asshole"?
没有
No.
卢茨对我说了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表