剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I will leave you to it.
我想试吃那个 普通浓度的樱桃味
Let me try the, uh, Bing cherry in the regular.
喂
Yeah?
嘿 海利 你在哪里
Hey. Healy, where are you?
-什么 -你走掉了吗
- What? - Did you leave the building?
不 我在我的办公室
No, I'm in my office.
我就站在你办公室里
I'm standing in your office.
皮斯科特拉要看一些记录
Look, Piscatella needs some records pulled.
行为报告都放哪儿了
Where are the behavior reports?
-海利 -嗯
- Healy? - Yeah.
这里真的需要你的帮助
Could really use your help down here.
这就来
I'm on my way.
-就要樱桃味的 -好的
- I'll go with the Bing cherry. - Sure.
干嘛
Yeah?
你就一直在走来走去
Oh, you're just pacing around.
你有点像被鬼魂追着跑的吃豆人
You kinda look like Pac-Man chased by ghosts.
或许我正在算一个很困难的数学方程式
Maybe I am working out a very serious mathematical equation.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
所以是数学让你看起来这么苍白吗
So does math make your skin look all waxy?
也许你需要点维他命 或者海♥洛♥因♥
Maybe you need some vitamins... or some heroin.
滚开
Yeah, fuck off.
我已经三年没有碰那个了
I've been clean for three years.
好吧 三天 三小时
All right, three days. Three hours.
我没事 我要戒毒
I'm fine. I'm quitting.
你知道从哪能搞到毒品吗
You know where to cop?
不知道
No. No.
好吧 我肯定不会再搞毒品了
All right, so I'm definitely quitting.
好的 就这么说定了 说定了
Okay. So that's done. Done.
行吧 最好就是当下做改变
All right? No time like the present to make the change...
尤其是你没有别的选择的时候
especially if you have no fucking choice in the matter.
这样挺好 因为我 我本来也要戒
So that's good, 'cause I, uh... I was going to anyway,
因为我已经决定了要这么做
'cause I already decided I wanted to,
所以我没事
so I'm okay.
你真的很擅长对自己撒谎
You are really good at lying to yourself.
我以前有一个像你一样的朋友
I had a friend like you once.
她叫基斯利
Her name was, uh, Keighlyn.
她以为她要去芝加哥
She believed that she was gonna go to Chicago...
参加奥普拉秀 赢得各种圣诞秀礼品
and be on the Oprah show, and win all the Christmas show stuff.
我们也都以为她说的是真的
She had us all believing this, too,
直到奥普拉不干了
right up until Oprah quit.
加上后来
Plus, after.
我觉得她现在大概
I think she's, like,
培育兔子或者 在卖♥♥那个
breeding rabbits now or, um... selling, um...
阿伯尼护肤品
Arbonne.
你妈有把威士忌灌进过婴儿奶瓶里吗
Did your mother put the whiskey in the baby bottle,
或者她把酒混到喂你的狗粮里
or did she just mix it in with the dog food she fed you?
我可以离开 但我路过这里的时候觉得
I mean, I can leave, but I really thought, as I was walking by,
我可以稍微帮你把注意力从自己身上移开
that you could use a little bit of distraction from yourself.
有别的东西来关注总是好的 对吧
It's good to have something else to focus on, right?
是的
Yeah.
-你要吐了吗 -不
- You gotta puke? - No.
-你真那么擅长否认吗 -是的
- Are you really good at being in denial? - Yeah.
乔 仍然没有消息是吗
Joe. There are no words, huh?
谁会做这种事
Who does such a thing?
我不知道 太可怕了
I don't know. It's terrible.
你见过乔什吗
Have you met Josh?
卡普托先生 很高兴认识你
Mr. Caputo, nice to meet you.
乔什会帮你回顾一遍你知道的所有信息
Josh will help you review everything you know,
确保和我们的记录相符
make sure it matches with our records.
这就是你们叫我来的原因吗
That's why you called me down here?
来简要告诉我什么不要说
To brief me on what not to say?
你和联调局说话的时候
When you speak to the FBI,
他们可能会问出意想不到的问题
they can throw you some curveballs.
我们不能让你没准备就去
We can't have you shooting from the hip.
我现在应该在监狱
I should be at the prison.
这更重要
This is more important.
这是为保护你以及其他人 乔
It's for your protection as much as anyone's, Joe.
丹尼
Danny.
那是谁
Who's that?
你好 父亲
Hello, father.
这是克里斯托·伯赛特
This is Crystal Burset,
索菲娅·伯赛特的妻子
wife of Sophia Burset.
你记得索菲娅的 对吧
You remember Sophia, right?
那个你声称没有被关禁闭的人
Who you claim isn't in the SHU?
你要不留着这张吧 我还有很多
Why don't you keep that one? I got a lot more.
我要和皮斯科特拉谈一谈
I wanna talk to Piscatella.
这一定有什么搞错了
This must be some kind of mistake.
我什么都没做
I ain't done shit.
你在这里 就说明他确实想和你谈
Well, if you're here, that means he wants to talk to you,
所以等着叫你的名字
So wait 'til you're called.
这简直是放屁 我为这地方做了这么多
This is bullshit. After all I've done for this place?
怎么了 你这是怕了吗
What's the matter? You scared now, huh?
因为你的小团队不在这
'Cause you ain't got your whole crew here?
我狗屁都不怕 你来呀 你个猴婊♥子♥
I ain't scared of shit. Bring it, you monkey bitches.
-我一个人对付你们所有人 -是吗
- I'll take you all on! - Oh, yeah?
你要一个人对付她们所有人
You wanna take them on?
把一只手绑在你背后再来怎么样
What about with one hand tied behind your back, huh?
你看到了吗 他想把我的手臂弄断
Did you see that? He was trying to break my arm.
没人在乎
Nobody cares.
瑞泽尼科夫
Reznikov.
长官 你看到了吗
Captain, did you see that?
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
你们在这里是有原因的
If you're here, that means you're here for a reason.
如果你们是无辜的 就意味着
Now, if you're innocent, that means...
你们没有什么好担心的
you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
但如果你们惹麻烦
But if you cause a problem,
那就不用管你们是否无辜
then it doesn't matter if you're innocent or not,
所以给我坐下来 把嘴闭上
so sit down and shut your mouth.
这真是一团糟
So, this is messed up.
我们不该说话
We're not supposed to talk.
而且我认为我最好
And I think it's better
现在跟你保持距离 不和你对话
if I give you some space and not engage you right now.
为什么
Why not?
你不记得你在电影夜对我做的事吗
Do you not remember what you did to me at movie night?
你还在为那个生气
Are you still mad about that?
这是昨晚上才发生的
It was last night.
我这么做只是想让我们互不相欠
Oh, uh, I only did that so we could be even.
天哪 你真的不会读心
God. You're really not great at reading people.
对 我想我是读不懂
No... I guess not.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗨 欢迎到公园
Hi! Welcome to the park!
欢...
Wel--
迪伦
Dylan!
嗨 你在这儿干什么呢
Hi! What are you doing here?
我又不住在商场 小笨蛋
I don't live at the store, silly.
你不住那儿吗
You don't? Oh.
你看到我的新卡车了吗
Well, did you see my new truck?
-我妈妈给我买♥♥的 -真是太棒了
- My mom got it for me. - Oh! That's awesome!
我超喜欢卡车
I love trucks.
真的吗 但你是个女生
Really? But you're a girl.
女生也能喜欢卡车
Girls can like trucks.
我不认识任何喜欢卡车的女生
Well, I don't know any girls who like trucks.
连我哥哥和弟弟都不喜欢
My brothers don't even like trucks.
-他们在干吗 -杀蚂蚁
- What are they doing? - Killing ants.
-女生也玩吗 -可以啊 但我不杀
- Do girls do that? - They can. I don't.
以前他们还把万金油涂在小♥弟♥弟♥上
Well, before, they were putting Tiger Balm on their wieners.
准你吃冰棍吗
Hey. Are you allowed to eat popsicles?
-可以啊 -我可以
- Um, yeah. - Me, too!
我家有冰棍
I have popsicles at my house.
红妈
Red.
抱歉让你久等了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表