剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
想想那戏服
the costumes?
七十年代的人创造力真丰富
People in the '70s were just more creative.
我不想跟你谈政♥治♥ 不过之前十一部电影
And not to get all political with you, but the past 11 movies
都是白人主演的浪漫喜剧片
have all been romantic comedies starring white people.
因为之前十一部电影都是来自菲格
Because the past 11 movies came from a box of VHS tapes
从她家地下室翻出的一箱录像带
that Fig pulled out of her basement.
我们有《新绿野仙踪》的录像带吗
Do we even have a copy of The Wiz?
有 我在图书馆里找到一份
Yeah, I found one in the library,
归类在"种族"区
under "Ethnic."
这里的人需要一些正面榜样
People need positive role models around here.
就拿桃乐丝来说
Take Dorothy, for example,
一位学着心态放松前行的
an inner-city school teacher
市中心学校的老师
who learns how to ease on down the road,
跟狮子和机器人交朋友
makes friends with lions and robots,
用和平抗争的方法
and frees a bunch of slaves using...
解放了一大批奴隶 也就是
peaceful resistance, i.e...
舞蹈
dance!
如果你能忍♥受所有人都怪你
If you can live with the fact that everyone is gonna blame you
把电影之夜搞得惨不忍♥睹
when they're miserable tonight...
-那你就放《新绿野仙踪》吧 -太感谢了
- you can have The Wiz. - Thank you.
缓缓心情 出去吧
Now, ease on out of here.
遵命 长官 我这就走
Yes, sir, I'm out of this bitch.
我昨天看到小汉
You know, I saw Humps
单独带她到警卫之家
taking her to the guard house yesterday. Alone.
还太早 不会是孕吐
It's too soon to be pregnant puking.
我又没说他上了她
I didn't say he fucked her.
那不然呢
Well, why else?
那老兄很奇怪
Dude's weird.
他上周来我家 我们喝了点酒
He came over to my place last week, we have a couple of drinks,
有一只蟑螂爬出来
and this cockroach crawls out.
不但他没有踩死蟑螂
But instead of stepping on it, he...
还把它放到搅拌机里
put it in the blender.
不过他有可能在操拉莫斯
He's probably fucking Ramos, though.
你们这些男孩子太幼稚了
You boys are all teenagers.
我什么都没做
Hey, I didn't do anything!
这就像一个男的在兄弟会里强♥奸♥一个女孩
It's like when a dude date rapes a girl at a frat house.
-所有人都脱不了干系 -一点没错
- It's everyone's fault. - Exactly.
因为我们就像兄弟 你也是 麦卡洛
'Cause we're in a brotherhood. Even you, McCullough.
而小汉就是我们中喜欢溶解蟑螂的怪胎弟弟
And Humps, he's just our weirdo roach-liquefying kid brother.
也许拉莫斯惹了麻烦
Maybe Ramos was causing trouble, right?
或者小汉那天过得不顺 谁知道呢
Or... or Humps was having a bad day. We don't know.
我们只知道
What we do know is,
我们才是每天做出艰难的决定的人
we're the ones on the ground making the tough calls every day.
-我们又没什么证据 -是啊
- I mean, it's not like we have any proof. - Yeah.
目前来看 他也许是在为她做三明治呢
He could have been making her a sandwich for all we know.
对
Yeah.
我对这时光机器一无所知
I don't know about this time machine,
不过根据我的经验
but in my experience,
人们是通过虫洞穿越的
people travel through wormholes.
我以为你的小说是虚构的
I thought your book was fictional.
不
No.
情感是虚构的 但科学是真实的
Uh, the emotions were fictional, but the science was real.
我知道我要用虫洞回到什么时候
Well, I know where I'd wormhole back to.
我的大婚之日
My wedding day.
我要一次又一次地经历那天
Oh, I would live that over and over again.
尤其是做♥爱♥的部分
Especially the lovemaking part.
那一个小时里我们是如此紧密相连
Oh, we were so connected for that hour.
肌肤相亲
Our skin was touching.
没有分心他顾 没有疑神疑鬼
And our brains weren't distracted or suspicious...
什么都没有
nothing.
我有没跟你说过他跟我姐姐共度了美好时光
Did I tell you that he's been spending time with my sister?
我跟你说过了吗 没有吗
I told you that already? No?
他们现在是朋友了
Oh, yeah, they're friends now.
没错 真有这么回事
Yeah. Yeah, that's a thing.
就他们两个人 常常待在一起
You know, just them... hanging out together, all the time.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, my, I'm sorry.
你呢
What about you?
你想回到什么时候
When would you go back to?
我想回到我逗留在清洁间外的那晚
I think I'd go back to that night outside the broom closet.
跟前任吗
Oh... with the ex?
是
Yeah...
我们本打算"脱了裤子跳舞"[做♥爱♥]
we were supposed to do the dance with no pants, but...
但我退缩了
chickened out.
你当时还没准备好 没事的
Oh, well, you weren't ready. That's okay.
结果发现她比我更疯
Turns out, she's crazier than me.
我 比我[主宾格问题]
I... than I...
没错
yeah.
我有次发现她在用头发做我的肖像
I caught her once making a portrait of me out of hair.
我能肯定那是我的头发
And I'm pretty sure it was my hair.
也就是说 她偷了我的头发
Like, she stole... my hair.
可这有点令人受宠若惊啊
Isn't that kind of flattering, though?
要是我就这么错过了我唯一一次
What if I missed my only chance
能与别人有肢体接触的机会呢
to get physical with another person?
这你不需要用时光机器
You don't need a time machine for that.
清洁间依然在原地等你
That closet is right where you left it.
我都忘了我的屁♥股♥长什么样了
I forgot what my hips look like.
到家后我可以把我的坡跟鞋借给你
You could borrow my wedges when we get home.
我不跟你一起住
I'm not staying with you.
只是为了文书证明才写那个地址
I only wrote that for the paperwork.
好吧
Okay.
你不能把衣服放在关爱包裹里寄过去
You can't send clothes in care packages.
教导官会退回来的
CO will send them back.
拜托 我才不会给凯撒买♥♥衣服
Please, like I would ever shop for Cesar.
他太挑了
He's so picky.
你有个兄弟还是怎么着
You got a brother or something?
没有
No.
真是水性杨花
Loose as a shoelace.
凯撒得在牢里蹲十年
Cesar got, like, ten years.
你让我当尼姑吗
I'm supposed to be a nun?
太扯了 那男人对你那么好
That's fucked up. That man did good by you.
你干嘛那么生气
Why you so mad?
凯撒又不是一直对你专一不二
It's not like Cesar was ever straight with you,
在你进监狱之前就不是了
even before you went away.
你居然还为他辩护吗
But suddenly you his big defender?
男人很蠢
Men are stupid.
他们都有根多动症的屌♥ 怎么
And their peckers all got ADD, what?
强调一下 如果你没去坐牢
For the record, if you hadn't gone down,
我根本没机会
I probably wouldn't be in the picture.
我离开是因为我帮他顶了包
I went away because I took the heat for him!
这是你爱一个人时候的表现
Because that's what you do when you love somebody.
你可能理解不了
But I guess you wouldn't get that.
我爱凯撒 我也爱我自己
Hey! I love Cesar, but I also love myself,
我爱我的孩子 如果我进了监狱
and I love my baby, and it don't do me nor her no damn good
对我或她一点好处都没有
if my ass is in prison.
你♥他♥妈♥个臭婊♥子♥
You're a fucking bitch!
我这个臭婊♥子♥借了辆车
A fucking bitch who borrowed a car
来接你这个不懂感激
to come and get your ungrateful,
思想陈旧 自暴自弃的女人
old-school, low self-esteem ass from upstate
大老远地把你从州北带回家
and bring her to my home?
我跟你说
You know what?
我走了
I'm out of here.
小姐 你得付钱
Miss, you gotta pay for that.
操
Shit.
音乐剧吗
It's a musical?
对
Yeah!
难怪我不知道 太姬了
That's why I don't know it, 'cause it's gay.
你现在也姬啊 跟朱迪在一起
You gay now... with Judy.
更正一下 我是跟一个
Correction, I'm fake gay...
能给我们所有人下场及时雨的美人"装姬"
with a beautiful human who's making it rain for all of us.
除非我看到我小卖♥♥部账户里有钱
Ain't raining in my world...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表