剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
不知道他们会让那地方
know that they were trying to stuff that place
能塞多少就塞多少人吗
with as many bodies as it could hold?
这帮混♥蛋♥
Fuckers!
你确定你不想进来吗
You sure you don't wanna come in?
我有女朋友
I have a girlfriend.
一个古怪 谎话连篇 随身带枪
A weird, lying, gun-toting,
控制欲强 一起工作的女朋友
manipulative, corporate girlfriend.
基建部的玛吉告诉过我了
Margie from Infrastructure told me.
来吧
Come on.
我们就...聊天
We'll just... talk.
我可擅长聊天了
I'm a really great talker.
聊天
Talking...
聊天听起来不错
Talking sounds nice.
-你和你丈夫通话了吗 -当然
- Did you get your hubby on the phone? - Oh, sure.
挺好的 就是很好
Yeah, it was great, just great.
我不想你们来批判我
I don't want you guys to go judging...
因为我知道这一切发生很快 但是
...'cause we know it's fast, but...
我们准备要个孩子了
we're gonna start trying to have a baby.
小事情 但这不是
Small thing, but isn't that, uh,
不是件容易的事
isn't that going to be hard,
考虑到这要活塞运动才能实现
considering penis in vagina needs to happen?
真爱会找到办法的
Love will find a way.
过来
Come here.
肯定可以的
It sure will, kid.
-我看到了 -啥
- I saw that. - What?
我的上帝
God save us all.
你们又开始做♥爱♥了
You're fucking again.
不 我们只是
No, we're just...
-同伴 -对
- Companions. - Yeah.
同伴
Companions.
"同伴" 她们是这么叫的
"Companions". That's what they're called.
你们两个
Oh, you guys...
犯人
Inmate!
拜托
Please...
让我睡个二十分钟
let me sleep for 20 minutes.
这太不人道了
This is inhumane.
监狱本来就不是建来搞人道的 犯人
Prison wasn't built on humanity, inmate.
听着
Listen up!
要我说的话 这里的纪律太松散
Things have been pretty lax around here, if you ask me.
松散到以至于我们的一个警卫
So lax, in fact, that one of my men
在监狱内被你们中的一个人杀了
was murdered on prison property by one of you.
看来似乎在这过程中
It seems that, somewhere along the way,
这里的人都忘记了只有一件事是重要的
everyone around here forgot the only thing that matters.
你们是罪犯 你们什么都不配
You're criminals, and you deserve nothing.
如果你们想要我把你们一个个都惩治一遍
And if I have to make an example out of each and every one of you
让这个地方重回秩序
to get this place back in order...
我很乐意
well, that will be my pleasure.
回去工作
Get to work.
-你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 -不要管 犯人
- What the fuck is wrong with you? - Stay out of this, inmate.
-我没事 -当然没事
- I'm all right. - 'Course you are.
确保她开始干活 不要让她坐下来
Make sure she starts working. Don't let her sit down.
我们也来 操♥他♥妈♥的
Come on, fuck this!
我们需要叫后援吗
Hey, should we call for backup?
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我们哪也不去 除非你不在这工作了
We are not going to move until you no longer work at this prison.
没错
Yeah.
餐厅需要后援 现在立刻
We need backup in the cafeteria, now!
每个人都过来
Every man we have.
我们就站在这 什么也不做
We're not going to do anything other than stand here.
不用叫更多的人 只要你辞职
You don't need more men, you just need to resign.
-开始清场 -是的 长官
- Start clearing. - Yes, sir.
-把他们从这里赶走 -快给我下来
- Clear 'em off. - Come on, get down!
-不不不 -下来
- No, no, no... - Hey! Get down.
我做了坏事
No, I did a bad thing!
我做了坏事 我做了坏事 我做了坏事
I did a bad thing! I did a bad thing! I did a bad thing!
我做了坏事
I did a bad thing!
-下来 -我做了坏事
- Get down! - I did a bad thing!
我做了坏事
I did a bad thing.
我做了...很坏 很坏 很坏
I did a bad... Bad! Bad! Bad!
贝利 把那该死的
Bayley! Get that fucking
禽兽弄走 带她去精神病区
animal out of here, now. Get her to Psych!
很坏 很坏 很坏 很坏
Bad! Bad! Bad! Bad!
-不不不 -很坏 很坏
- No, no, no. - Bad! Bad!
不 不要 让我和她说句话
Hey, no, don't. Just let me talk to her!
很坏 很坏 很坏
Bad! Bad! Bad!
-不要动 犯人 -拜托 我想帮忙
- Hey! Stay down, inmate! - No, come on, man, I'm trying to help.
-她不知道自己在干什么 -下来
- She don't know what she's doing. - Get off!
好了 下来 不要
All right, let's get down. No. No!
-下来 快点 -我什么都没
- Get down. Come on. - I'm not doing--
妈的 好疼
Oh, fuck, it hurts.
把你的脚从我身上拿开
Get your foot off me, man!
放开我
Get off of me!
皮斯科特拉 皮斯科特拉
Piscatella! Piscatella!
快帮我
Help me!
我很坏 我很坏 我很坏 我很坏
I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm bad, I'm bad!
快点 走 快点 不要碰我
Come on. Let's go, come on. Don't touch me, man!
-小珀 小珀 -快点
- P! P! - Come on.
我做了 我做了坏事
I did a... I did a bad thing!
我做了坏 我做了 我做了
I did a bad... I did it! I did it!
我做了
I did it!
快叫医生过来
Someone call a medic.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表