剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
不然这雨跟我没关系
until I see money in my commissary account.
珍娜 钱会来的
Janae, it's coming.
在此期间 感受一下
In the meantime, feel it.
财富是一种心境
Wealth is a state of mind,
不是银行账户的几个数字
not some number in a bank account.
聊钱啊 无聊死了
Money talk. Ah, it's so boring.
不用这样 没人在看
Oh, no, it's cool, ain't nobody looking.
我这不是为了给警卫看
Oh, no, this is not for the guards.
是为了我的巧克力爱人
It's about my chocolate love.
拜托 我开个玩笑而已
Oh, come on, y'all, I was just kidding.
我天
Lord.
好吧 你们在说什么
All right, so what are we all talking about?
卡普托对我真好 让我来选今晚的电影
How Caputo did me a solid, and let me pick movie night tonight!
-不是吧 -我讨厌《新绿野仙踪》
- No! - I hate The Wiz.
抱歉 我能这么说吗
Sorry, am I allowed to say that?
没事的
Mmm, it's cool.
-我也讨厌 -我的天
- Me, too. - Oh, my gosh.
拜托 开头特别枯燥
Come on, the beginning is so boring.
他们都在吃火腿的时候
Like, when they're all eating ham,
黛安娜·罗斯抱怨说
and Diana Ross is just complaining about
她从没去过125街[黑人区]以下
how she's never been below 125th Street.
打住 打住
Hold up, hold up.
你是说《新绿野仙踪》的前提建立在
You telling me, the premise of The Wiz is
一个从没去过125街之下的贱♥人♥身上吗
some bitch ain't never gone below 125th Street?
黛安娜·罗斯 不是什么贱♥人♥
Diana Ross, not "some bitch."
-是吧 -放尊重点
- Right? - Respect!
里面是不是有地铁站跳舞
I mean, ain't there, like, dancing subway pillars,
和哪里都是诡异的夜光涂鸦
and weird glow-in-the-dark graffiti everywhere?
这电影也太粗制滥造了
I mean, the production values are so cheesy.
抱歉了 美味姐
Look, I'm sorry, T,
可这次我和我女朋友意见一致
I'm gonna have to side with my girl on this.
《新绿野仙踪》有些逊
The Wiz is kinda lame.
我喜欢《新绿野仙踪》
I like The Wiz.
瞧 还是有人站我这边的
See? Somebody's on my side.
善良的女巫格林达
What about that part when Glinda the Good Witch
乘着她的魔法泡泡飘来
comes floating in on her magic bubble,
她皮肤又白又亮 不好吗
and her skin's all white and sparkly?
那是白人版的
That's the white people version.
那是《绿野仙踪》
The Wizard of Oz!
好吧 我喜欢那版
Well, I like that one.
该死的关节炎
Damn this arthritis.
我挪小碎步会好受点
It helps if I take little steps.
能给我些隐私吗
Don't I get some privacy?
得先给你戴上手铐
Gotta cuff you first.
当然
Oh, of course.
铐住我吧
Shackle away.
我们的大便会进到这里吗
Our poop is gonna go down there?
不知道
Beats me.
我对水管的全部了解
Everything I know about plumbing,
都来自于《超级玛丽兄弟》
I learned from playing Mario Brothers.
是那个在卡普托办公室工作的黑妞
It was that black girl who works in Caputo's office.
那个戴头巾的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
The terrorist one with the turban?
-不是 -可可爆♥炸♥头吗
- No. - Cocoa puffs?
不不 戴只好手表的那个
No, no, the one with the fancy watch.
我在餐厅听到她嘚瑟了
I heard her bragging about it in the cafeteria.
先是多米尼加人掌控了电视间
First the Dominicans take the TV room,
现在黑人又控制了电影
now the blacks are controlling the movies.
我们应该举办我们自己的电影节
We should host our own film festival,
表彰白人的成就
that celebrates the accomplishments of white people.
但估计那挺难
But that'll be hard, though,
摩根·弗里曼简直无处不在
because Morgan Freeman's in, like, everything.
操他的摩根·弗里曼
Fuckin' Morgan Freeman.
我得给你道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
不该叫你又抽大♥麻♥
For enabling you out in the corn.
大♥麻♥的事就别再提了吧
What happens in the corn stays in the corn, right?
我无法不去想这事
I can't stop thinking about it.
你无法不去想的是这事吗
Oh, that's what you can't stop thinking about?
沃斯分尸的事呢
How about Vause chop suey-ing a guy?
这比起我毒瘾复发
It seems like that's a much bigger headline
可要重大得多
than my short fall off the wagon.
-我只想告诉你我担心你 -是吗
- I'm trying to say I'm worried about you. - Are you?
还是你想减轻一点
Or are you attempting to assuage
你身上的愧疚感
some of that guilt you've been carrying around?
两者都有呢
Can it be both?
在玉米地里之前
I screwed up long before
我已经堕落很久了 查普曼 好吗
our time in the corn, Chapman, all right?
跟你无关
It's not on you.
最操蛋的事是
The really fucked up thing is
在那之前我戒了三年
I had three years clean before that,
现在又回到原点了
and now I'm back to zero.
就像什么都没发生过
Like, whoosh, the whole thing never happened.
戒了三年是好事 是有意义的
No, three years clean is something. That's not nothing.
我怎么原谅我自己
How do I forgive myself for doing that?
那他妈是我最关键的问题 是吧
That's my million dollar fucking question, right?
出去 你知道你不能进来
Back it up, you know you're not allowed to be in here.
你也不能吃荞麦面不放葱啊
You're not allowed to eat soba noodles without a little scallion.
刚从花♥园♥采的 里面加了点姜
Fresh from the garden. Added a little ginger, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
我注意到你总是带家里做的午饭来吃
I've noticed you always bring home-cooked lunches.
真有你的
Good for you.
大多数警卫
Most of the guards eat
就吃微波馅饼或者棉花糖夹饼
Hot Pockets or S'mores Pop Tarts,
而你是个美食家
but you're a gourmet.
是啊 我以前吃得跟他们一样
Yeah, I used to eat like them.
但后来我开始看
But then I started watching
那些烹饪竞赛节目 就着迷了
those cooking competition shows and got obsessed.
现在我都吃不了那些垃圾食品了
Now, I can't stomach that crap.
我也是
Me neither.
还有件事让我忍♥受不了
Something else I can't stomach...
那就是看着我的朋友向诱惑屈服
watching friends of mine succumb to certain temptations.
化学品的诱惑
Chemical temptations.
我没法知道犯人私下干些什么
I wouldn't know what inmates do in private.
当然
Of course.
皮斯科特拉也是
Neither does Piscatella.
事实上 他对这个背地里
In fact, he has no idea about
偷偷运作的贩售网络毫不知情
this curious cycle of redistribution going on behind his back.
一袋袋货物从一个犯人
One little baggie frisked from this inmate,
转售给另一个
resold to that inmate.
站到围栏那去
Out against the fence.
马上
Now!
快去
Let's go!
你以为自己是谁 老太太
Who the fuck you think you are, old lady?
装腔作势地跑到这里
Walkin' around here like you own the place,
来威胁我
threatenin' me.
我知道你不能威胁我
Well, I know you can't threaten me,
至少不能拿禁闭威胁
at least not with the SHU.
我想在那订个房♥想了好几周了
I've been tryin' to get reservations down there for weeks,
可都已经订满了
but it's all booked up.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
老太太们 你懂的
Old ladies, you know.
我们听力不好 但消息灵通着呢
We have bad hearing, and yet we know all the gossip.
你想干什么
What is this?
-你想买♥♥货吗 -不
- Are you lookin' to buy? - No.
我不想买♥♥货 我想禁止交易
I don't want to buy. I want to embargo.
我在想
I was thinking.
在这个星球上 有些身体上的体验
There are certain physical experiences on this planet
是每个人都该经历的
that every living person should have.
我知道那次我在树林里慌了
And I know I freaked out in the woods,
但真正的晚餐可比
but real dinner is better than
虚构的姜饼屋和烂木头强多了
fake gingerbread and wood rot.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表