剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
What the fuck are you doin' here?
我正好路过
I was in the neighborhood.
就来打个招呼 想着你可能需要人陪陪你
Came to say hi, thought you could use some company.
是啊 我真的很寂寞...
Yeah, 'cause I'm really lonely, uh...
每天和五个室友 还有其他四百人
with my five roommates and 400 other people
一起吃喝拉撒
that I gotta shit and eat with on a daily basis.
等等
Wait!
是你让我进退两难 尼古拉斯
You know, you put me in a really crappy position, Nichols.
我差点因为你丢了工作
I almost lost my job because of you.
你现在是来怪我的吗
You're shitting me right now, right?
给我点时间来解释
Just gimme a second to work up to it.
听着...
Look...
我想说我很抱歉
I wanted to say that I'm sorry...
事情发展成今天这样
that things ended up the way that they did.
我知道这里条件不好
Now, I'm sure it's not great down here.
说完了
There.
就这样
That's it.
你可真是温柔细腻啊
Are you the symbol of empathy.
不 卢斯奇克 一切都很糟
No, Luschek, things aren't great.
不过我戒毒了 这一点不错
Let's see, uh... I'm sober, so that's something.
主动拒绝复吸的那种
All right, like, uh, intentionally sober,
不是顺便戒一下 人生第一次
not barely-skating-by sober, for the first time in my life.
简直是我他妈做过最艰难的事
Um... hardest fuckin' thing I've ever done
为了拒绝复吸 我费尽心神
and, oh, yeah, I picked a hell of a time to do it
毕竟在这里 想要什么随时都有
considering that anything you want down here is available to you
就在你身边 唾手可得
and less than a foot away at practically all times.
还有什么呢 我来告诉你
Uh, what else, what else? Let me catch you up, uh...
我没有家人 完全孤身一人
I have no family, uh... I am completely alone.
我没有朋友
I have no friends.
没错 这一切都是我的错 所以...
And, uh, yeah, yeah! It's all my fault, so...
谢谢你特地过来
thank you for coming all the way down here and,
令我想起这一切
uh, reminding me of all that,
顺便还让自己
while also managing to
不用受良心谴责
conveniently clear your own conscience, you know.
我真♥他♥妈♥感激你
I fuckin' really appreciate it!
抱歉...
I'm sorry. Uh...
下回帮我个忙
Hey, next time, do me a favor, right,
就按老样子来
just do it the old-fashioned way
射我一脸然后滚蛋 好吗
and cum all over my face and then leave, okay?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
你还好吗
You okay?
你会不会介意我...
Does it bother you that I, like...
我从没...
I never...
不介意 姑娘 我很好
Nah, girl. I'm good.
但这太过于单方面了
But it's so one-sided.
你承认自己是枕头公主吗
You admittin' you're a pillow princess?
那是什么
Okay, what is that?
就是...
You know, like, um...
你的头总在枕头上
Your head's always on the pillow,
其他什么都不干
and you don't really do much else.
讨厌 我还真是这样的
Stop. That is totally what I am!
天哪
Oh, no!
看见没 我都不知道行话
See? I don't even know the lingo.
你不需要知道行话
You don't need to know the lingo.
听我说
Look.
我们慢慢来 好吗
We'll ease into it, okay?
你不用做任何你不想做的事
All right? You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do.
等哪天你准备好了再来
You're ready when you're ready.
你嘴里有下面的味道
You taste like vagina.
你搞明白没 人♥渣♥
So, did you figure it out yet, you piece of shit?
谢谢你揭我伤疤
Rub my nose in it. Thanks.
怎么了
What happened?
我去看了她
I went to visit her.
情况更糟了
Made it worse.
你是主动关心她了吗
Well, did you make it about her?
还是谈你自己的感受了
Or did you make it about yourself?
我向她道歉了
I apologized to her.
你不是说自己没做错什么吗
I thought you didn't do anything wrong.
对 我没有
Yeah. Well, I didn't.
所以我的道歉就更有意义了
That makes my apology even more meaningful.
除非是真心实意的
Only if it's genuine.
这些规矩是谁定的
Who made up all these rules?
你希望我再叫你一次人♥渣♥吗
Do you want me to call you a piece of shit again?
会更有帮助吗
Would that be more helpful?
我要告诉卡普托发生的一切
I gotta tell Caputo how everything went down.
这是唯一能让她出来的办法
That's the only way to get her out of there.
你不会丢了工作吗
Won't you lose your job?
肯定会
Most definitely.
这是我听过最愚蠢的计划了
Well, that is the most idiotic plan that I have ever heard.
而我还曾经想过
Now, this is comin' from a lady
卖♥♥掉自己的番茄酱产业
who once tried to sell her own line of ketchup.
番茄酱大家只认亨氏
But... Heinz is the only ketchup.
没人喜欢新奇口味的番茄酱
Nobody wants fancy ketchup.
1996年时你在哪里
Where were you in '96?
-我才14岁 -去你的
- I was 14. - Oh, go fuck yourself.
亲爱的 你不能坦白
Honey, you can't confess.
这对你或她都没有一丁点好处
It's not gonna do you or her a lick of good.
而且大家坦白的时候
And besides, nobody ever confesses
不是因为坦白是正确做法
because it's the right thing to do.
而是出于个人利益
They confess out of self-interest.
说得没错
Yes, exactly!
我不能再这样心怀愧疚了
I can't keep carrying around all this guilt!
可你不得不这样 朋友
Well, sounds like you're gonna have to, my friend.
我能喝点那个吗
Now, can I get me some of that?
好不好 奶油糖浆是我的最爱
Come on, butterscotch is my favorite.
多谢
Thank you.
我真的很讨厌这种感受
I really don't like feelings.
还没轮到你
Puff, puff, pass.
查尔斯顿 西佛吉尼亚州
Charleston, West Virginia.
麦迪逊 威斯康星州
Madison, Wisconsin.
夏延 怀俄明州
Cheyenne, Wyoming.
蒙哥马利 阿♥拉♥巴马州
Montgomery, Alabama.
你 清洁女工
You, cleaning lady.
12号♥房♥需要打扫
We need a mop in room 12.
我更喜欢被叫作清洁工女士
Well, I prefer Ms. Cleaning Lady,
不过 你尽管贬低我吧
but sure, demean me.
伯赛特在哪里
Where's Burset?
闭嘴干活
Shut up and do your work...
清洁工女士 这间囚室还要用
Ms. Cleaning Lady. We need that cell.
早上好
Good morning to you, too.
怎么了
What's up?
怎么了
What?
等等 慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey.
你不必这样的
You don't have to do that.
-但... -听着 我不希望你这么做
- But-- - Look, I don't want you to do that
只是因为你觉得我希望你如此
'cause you think that's what I want.
我希望是你自己想这么做 懂吗
I want you to want to do it. You feel me?
我不想再搞砸了
I don't wanna screw this up again.
到底怎么了
What's... what's going on up there?
如果我永远都不想呢
What if I never want to?
我有好多问题 你知道吗 比如...
I just have all these questions, you know? Like...
我们这样算什么
what does this mean?
如果我们都出去了会怎么样
What would happen if we both got out?
我
I...
我不知道自己是否会满足于此
I don't know if this would be enough for me.
你的意思是你不知道我能不能满足你
You mean, you don't know if I would be enough for you.
不是你的问题 你很好
But... No, it's not you. You are amazing.
但你是个女孩
But you're a girl.
所以你不想和我在一起
So you're saying you don't wanna be with me.
不是的
No.
我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表